Interest Check, TSR Marvel Super Heroes!

Now, let's see my own rolling method bite me in the butt. [roll0]

EDIT: 550, not bad. I'll probably roll some random powers just for ideas and then settle on something.

Talliw

Explorer
While creating characters, don’t worry about popularity; we’ll figure that out later. So don’t spend on it.

Also the power extra attacks doesn’t have a power rank. If you purchase it, it costs the same as your Fighting ability rank.

I guess it would help if I decided on a time period for the game....

So choosing randomly:

532e2a8eb4c415ef4717c962d572027c.png

Cosmic Marvel! It’s more or less the 21st century, and your characters are running around the Marvel Galaxy off earth!

Talliw

Explorer
On a tangential note, there still is a mobile version of the site correct? My browser is forcing the desktop version. I like tapatalk but it doesn’t render rolls.

Cosmic Marvel! It’s more or less the 21st century, and your characters are running around the Marvel Galaxy off earth!
That helps decide my character type. Are the bonuses and minuses related to origin applied after point buy or subsumed by point buy?

Are powers in the advanced game allowed or not?

Talliw

Explorer
That helps decide my character type. Are the bonuses and minuses related to origin applied after point buy or subsumed by point buy?

Are powers in the advanced game allowed or not?

I’m ignoring the origin adjustments since were doing a straight point by.

I’d prefer to keep to the basic powers, but I’m willing to discuss either players ideas or stuff brought in from the advanced books.

Talliw

Explorer
Also, (and I apologize for putting this out so disjointed) any points leftover at chargen arevput back into Karma.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

I’m ignoring the origin adjustments since were doing a straight point by.

I’d prefer to keep to the basic powers, but I’m willing to discuss either players ideas or stuff brought in from the advanced books.

I'm confused by what the ranking does for some powers. Is Extra Body Parts: prehensile tail Amazing actually better than prehensile tail Good?

Remove ads