• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [INTEREST/RECRUIT] - Crowns of Ice

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I added skills and feats to the character along with racial features

non-ranked skills and items and I'm done. Hopefully on the weekend, work is kicking me so I'm doing this piecemeal.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm really not good at making characters so unfortunately I can't be of help there. I don't even know that much about the Vigilante class! Hopefully someone else will be along to comment on that :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
BTW, hey Dad, [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], are you coming for your daughter or what? :p

Also, [MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], if you think you'll still be awhile before you update, let us know, we'll keep roleplaying over here... we have only left you 3/4 of a novel to read... lol

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I suppose I'll just write what I want. Archon can always nix it later.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

That's what I did. I sent him PM with whole story and didn't get anything in response so I just posted it, he can always change the story (esp. as I took liberties with Einar and the cult - although I took pains not to identify dark haired man as a cultist ;) )

Archon Basileus

First Post
Go for it, guys! I'm reading all the material right now!
It'll be weekend before I can update, heheh!
So feel free to go on!

Also, I've slowed down a bit because we have some cast changes, so to speak, lol. And I want you all to conduct this part just the way you want (remember, you've defined this before; the more I mess with it, the further it might go from your original intentions). I have plans, but mostly they'll begin after you guys meet and define the course of your actions.

Sorry if it seems I'm absent. Trust me, I'm lurking here, heheheh.

Cheers to [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] (as I'v said back in Tideruler)! We'll keep Eben safe and sound for now, and we'll re-introduce him down the road!

Last edited:

Archon Basileus

First Post
Guys, I've finished the reading (great as usual, btw)! I'm preparing some material and waiting for a single answer. I'm probably posting until tomorrow, and then I'll proceed with normal pace (at least three/four times a week). I have given xp as I ended each of the parts. I took my sweet time reading it as well, so no details would escape me!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Okay, so, [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], *awesome* post! Love it.

I assume that would have taken a day to get together? At least a half a day? That skipped over some time on the Island...

We're a little thrown off by not having Jago to finish his part of this entire plot.

And [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] has been extremely busy with work, his midterm grades are due today AND we're about to get slammed with a "historic" nor'easter starting late tomorrow night which is supposedly going to be keeping us stuck in the house Tuesday and Wednesday, so we're trying to prep the house for this storm.

That said, we need to finish our time on the Island, basically what was discovered before Alec showed up. Immediately after what was posted, Eben and Thorir have a conversation. That will happen offscreen, as, it's just easier without Jago here at the moment.

Then we'll have Thorir and Eben speak to Astrid and put allllll the pieces together.... then onto the confrontation with Alec.

Then we'll all be together, on the same page, on the same Island, working towards the same goals.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads