• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [INTEREST/RECRUIT] - Crowns of Ice

Archon Basileus

First Post
Mmm. I might hold out part of my next post, then. There's one element I want to put in (I'm writing it as we speak) but it might be wiser to wait for the next conversation. As for Ebrn, after thw closure it should be easy to preserve the char without acting in Jago's name. :)

Oh, I've also built a way to write him off for now, letting him return whenever he chooses so. But if you guys have other ideas, please, feel free to post them, and I'll shift what I have to accomodate!

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Mmm. I might hold out part of my next post, then. There's one element I want to put in (I'm writing it as we speak) but it might be wiser to wait for the next conversation. As for Ebrn, after thw closure it should be easy to preserve the char without acting in Jago's name. :)

Oh, I've also built a way to write him off for now, letting him return whenever he chooses so. But if you guys have other ideas, please, feel free to post them, and I'll shift what I have to accomodate!

I do know what he planned to do in this current situation and a little going forward and fenris and I did have an idea for writing him off so he could come back but you're the GM... I can post here our idea if you'd like! Let me know.

Archon Basileus

First Post
No need! Just go with what you guys planned! I trust your judgement! :)

EDIT: ok, now I'm on the PC. Queenie, you and Fenris take your time, guys! I hope it all goes well over there (both midterms and storm...). I'll put my post for you guys and tglassy on hold for now, but I'll use Neurotic's initial line to develop his char a bit more while we align things. Be safe and be well!

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Fenris and I are still here! We are still working on our thing! Apologies for being sooooo slow. I just really got thrown with changing plotlines... we are finishing up our thing and should get it posted soon. Sorry everyone.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Fenris and I are still here! We are still working on our thing! Apologies for being sooooo slow. I just really got thrown with changing plotlines... we are finishing up our thing and should get it posted soon. Sorry everyone.

How's the storm? Did they got worse in these last decade or I'm just better at following the world news? I know you have hurricanes regularly, it just seems there are many more news worthy cat 4 and cat 5 than before.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The storm was easier on us than expected, luckily, but we got hammered with storm after storm.

Yes, global climate change is a thing. There are more larger storms than ever, it's kind of scary. We're still rebuilding from Hurricane Sandy, then Irene weeks after that, then a snowy nor'easter right after that, we got hit here very hard. It's nuts!

Life got crazy right after I posted about the storm!

Jago leaving made for us having to change details that were worked out before we started playing the game.

We found out my daughter needs four surgeries, two on each hand.

Then Fenris goes and blows out his bicep, no kidding, he is at the surgeon right now. We found out last night, it's hanging on by threads. He's going to need surgery to repair it, likely.

We are leaving tomorrow to travel to California- we will stay with his family but we actually have business while we are there, the reason we are going. We have full internet access.

So I posted up what we have. I think we're basically caught up. Assume Thorir has spoken to Eben off camera about whatever that plan is. Now the two groups will meet up with each other in the thread.

The OOG goal is for us all to get on the same page into one party, I believe. The in game goal currently is just to have no one kill each other. It doesn't have to be a happy party in the end by any means but I *think* we're all going to have the same basic goal. We'll see if the evil GM has any wrenches to throw in there.

I am also assuming we are going to post directly into the thread so expect much shorter posts from Fenris and I. We can all converse like the crazy Vikings we are lol.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Sounds like one big ouch! from good old life. Hang on, everything will sort itself out, it always does.

If you ever feel life is too much, go read this - it keeps me up at times :)

As for the game, I'm available via PM wherever I'm not sleeping :) If you need to discuss any details outside of our benevolent DMs attention ;)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Okay! So, things are way more calm than when I last posted.

Jon did have emergency surgery and his arm is in a "contraption" - hey, his ex's words that have become a running gag, but yes, it's an iron man type arm brace lol.

We are home from California.

My daughter still needs surgeries but the first isn't happening until May 11th. So it's as "slow" as life gets for us #rofl #notkidding
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION] - What would you like us to do? Do you want to set everyone up meeting on the beach? Leave that to us and just let us roll with that? I think once we're all together as a group posting will be really fun :)

Sorry to everyone for all the delays on our end. Life with a child with chronic illness is never "normal" but this time we mostly can't blame her :eek:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads