Pathfinder 1E [INTEREST/RECRUIT] - Crowns of Ice

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, I've just answered some questions on PM! As for the game, I'm just meditating and familiarizing myself with the backgrounds. I've been studying characters and sapping through the books for our campaign and for Tideruler as well (I had to study a few things I hadn't used in a long while).
[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] I need to ask one thing of you. First, I need you to pick a spot in the map (or create one) so I can arrange the lands around it.

Second, I need a few details from each character, but I'll send the questions via PM to each one of you guys.

Third, when you guys are set, I'll need details on your rendez-vous (how was the travelling party approached, who lived, who died, how are you coordinating efforts, etc.).

Forth, how much freedom do I have to build the npc's? I've been looking the source material for our idea, and it became quite clear I'll need to groom the npc's before the climax arrives (and if I do so in a disruptive manner, it might break immersion to you guys).

Well, that's it for now! After we go through these little things, we can start!

tglassy

Adventurer
As for the NPC's, as far as I'm concerned you have complete freedom over them, including Alec's younger daughter, Sylvia. I purposefully didn't include any information about her, as I figured I'd let you make those decisions.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Still recruiting for this? Some of you may remember me but I've just returned from a mandatory vacation from freedom so I'm itching to get into things again. Pathfinder is a bit fuzzy for me but if you'll bear with me and my lack of experience I can try to whip something up for this.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Archon Basileus

First Post
Nice seeing you again, man!

I've actually closed it, but I can include you after the prologue (the characters have shared backstories, so it's tricky to include a new char, but possible). If you want to, I'll keep a spot for you and I'll bring you into the fold as soon as we finish the prologue!

In the meantime, I've been thinking of opening a third (and last) thread, in order to experiment with D&D 5th in a more controlled environment. It would be a dungeon crawler of sorts (with some... narrative peculiarities), for starting basic characters. If you're interested, I might post the line as I start this one, and we could kill some time there up until I can include you here.

Also, to everyone, I'm working some details, but we're basically ready! I'll do some reading tonight and I'll set us up. If you guys have no problems with it, I'd suggest placing the starting Jarldom west of Einarshöf, for the prestigious and accessible position. Also, I'll set a clean start, so you can build up your own circumstances from the start.
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] I'm looking into the backstories once more, so we can sort out any problems, as you've mentioned before. I think it is balanced as it is, but it can't hurt to take another look.

Last edited:

Trogdor1992

First Post
I am indeed interested in both, and I'll get to work on both characters. What sources will you be allowing in the 5e game?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Archon Basileus

First Post
Trogdor, I'll post details on PM before I build a thread, ok? That way we don't clutter this thread with distinct info!

I'm currently working on the opening prologue post, and I should have it ready by Friday! Hope you guys are ready to start and that you enjoy!

Later!

Remove ads