• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interesting Gen Con releases?

BadMojo

First Post
With all the talk of 4E, I haven't heard much about some of the cool RPG stuff that's scheduled for release on or around GenCon.

Besides Rappan Athuk Reloaded and Ptolus, can anyone think of other GenCon releases that look interesting?

BadMojo said:
With all the talk of 4E, I haven't heard much about some of the cool RPG stuff that's scheduled for release on or around GenCon.

Besides Rappan Athuk Reloaded and Ptolus, can anyone think of other GenCon releases that look interesting?
We're releasing Helios Rising. We'll be at the IPR/Forge booth, and there are a bunch of new games being released by the members. Burning Empires, Shock:, Carry, Agon, .... I could go on.

We're supposed to have print copies of some of our Lion's Den Press PDF collections available for sale at the Zeitgeist Booth, assuming the printer came through... :heh:

Steel_Wind

Legend
I believe Sovereign Press will have Knights of Ansalon for sale in hardcover at their booth, as well as copies of Dragons of the Dwarven Depths being signed by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman at their booth. I believe that every copy for sale at about 4 vendors at Comic-Con sold out a week ago.

I don't know if Dragons of Autumn, the 3.5e re-rolled version of the first three DragonLance classic modules will be there or not - but I expect that it will be.

Obsidian Entertainment will be showing off the new Neverwinter Nights 2 at the Atari island all week. (NWN 2 will not be released for sale until October/November) If you look about - you will probably find me there (more often than not).

andrew_kenrick

Community Supporter
Goodman Games will have copies of our adventure, the Lemurian Candidate, as well as the new Etherscope book on the occult, Mysteries of the Occult. Both are well worth a look.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads