• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interesting Gen Con releases?

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
IuztheEvil said:
We will have the Player's Guide to the Savage Tide Adventure path at the show, as well as the first expansion for the Game Mastery Item Cards, even if I have to drive to the printer in Kentucky myself to pick them up. :)

I'm salivating over both of these. :)

Pramas

Explorer
I'll just post our whole GenCon announcement from our website. D20 fans should also note that Bleeding Edge Adventure #1: Mansion of Shadows and True Sorcery also came out within the last month.

Green Ronin at GenCon

Green Ronin is heading off to GenCon this week, where you can find us at Booth #739. For the first time in many years the entire GR staff will be attending and we have a lot going on. If you come to GenCon, you can:

Buy Cool New Stuff!
We have four, count ‘em four, new products to debut: Golden Age and Ultimate Power for Mutants & Masterminds, Crisis in Freeport for the d20 System, and True20 Worlds of Adventure. We also have new True20 “Be True” t-shirts and Freedom City poster maps going on sale for the first time. Quantities on all these products will be limited and once they are gone they are gone, so make sure you stop by early.

Play GR Games!
We are sponsoring a bunch of events that you won’t want to miss. Steve Kenson is running Mutants & Masterminds, Rob Schwalb is running True20 Freeport, Gary Astleford is running Thieves’ World, and Robert J. Toth is running Damnation Decade. This is your chance to play with GR’s designers, so make the most of it!

Celebrate Freeport’s 6th Anniversary!
This GenCon marks six years since the City of Adventure made its raucous debut with Death in Freeport. To celebrate we are releasing Crisis in Freeport, the adventure that wraps up the plot line started way back in 2000. This 64-page module by Chris Pramas, Rob Schwalb, and Rodney Thompson resolves the succession crisis and sees a new Sea Lord take power in the City of Adventure. Find out who it is in Crisis in Freeport!

Attend GR Seminars!
We are also hosting several seminars. President Chris Pramas leads the staff in answering the eternal question, “What’s New with Green Ronin?” Developer Steve Kenson tells you what's coming up for the World's Greatest Superhero RPG and answers your questions at the Mutants & Masterminds seminar.

Attend the ENnies!
Green Ronin has been nominated for many ENnie Awards this year. The ceremony is Friday night at 8 pm in the Westin Hotel’s Grand Ballroom IV. Come cheer us on as we see if we can win the coveted Best Publisher Award for the third year in a row!

Buy Bargain Bundles!
We are offering bundle deals for GenCon bargain hunters. You can choose from the following:

*Advanced Rulebook Bundle: You get the Advanced Bestiary, Advanced Game Master’s Guide, and Advanced Player's Manual for only $30.

*Sanctuary Bundle: You get Shadowspawn's Guide to Sanctuary and Murder at the Vulgar Unicorn for only $40.

*Blue Rose Bundle: You get the Blue Rose RPG, the World of Aldea, and the Blue Rose Companion for only $50.

*Freeport Anniversary Bundle: You get the brand new Crisis in Freeport, the Freeport Trilogy 5-Year Anniversary Edition, and Creatures of Freeport for only $50.

*Modern Damnation Bundle: You get Damnation Decade and the D20 Modern GM Screen for only $28.

*True20 Bundle: You get True20 Adventure Roleplaying, the True20 Bestiary, and the brand new True20 Worlds of Adventure for $75.

*Ancient World Campaign Bundle: You get Testament, Trojan War, and Eternal Rome for only $30.

*GM's Resource Bundle: You get Todd Gamble’s Cartographica, Dungeons of Doom, and 4 d20 System Character Record Folios for only $30.

What’s that you say? You can’t come to GenCon? Well don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten you. We’ll be putting up the Ultimate Power and Crisis in Freeport PDFs GenCon weekend and you’ll also be able to take advantage of our Bargain Bundles in the GR webstore. As for our new releases, Golden Age, Crisis in Freeport, and True20 Worlds of Adventure should be in stores by the end of August. Ultimate Power is shipping from China, so the print version won’t be available from stores or our webstore until September.

It’s going to be a big weekend for Green Ronin. Come join the party!

Psion

Adventurer
Pramas said:
Buy Cool New Stuff!
We have four, count ‘em four, new products to debut: Golden Age and Ultimate Power for Mutants & Masterminds, Crisis in Freeport for the d20 System, and True20 Worlds of Adventure.

There ya go, TB.

Advanced Rulebook Bundle: You get the Advanced Bestiary, Advanced Game Master’s Guide, and Advanced Player's Manual for only $30.

That's a pretty sweet deal. I may echo this in another thread which might interest some folks...

DClingman

First Post
Zeitgeist Games Activities at GenCon!

Just a quick note in regards to our activities at GenCon.
Our booth number is 239. We can be found with Code Monkey Publishing, makers of E-Tools and other awesome software.

New Releases!
We’re releasing The Player’s Guide to Blackmoor, Castle Blackmoor and the Softcover edition of the Blackmoor Core book at the show. We’ll also have copies of the full color fold out maps available for sale at the booth.

RPG Events!
There are over 80+ tables of Blackmoor events on the RPG schedule. A great many of them are sold out, but if you have a generic ticket and want a game, come by. Our friendly judging staff will do everything they can to accomodate you.

Special Certs
Beginning on Thursday we’ll have a different special, limited edition MMRPG certificate available for players each day (4 in total). These are offered in a first come, first serve basis and when they are gone, they are gone. If you have ever used a Reward Card in the RPGA, you’ll know how useful things like these can be. In order to get one, you’ll need to know the password, which can be obtained from the Campaign Staff in convention room 209. Come to the booth, give the password, pickup your cert. It’s that easy. One per person per visit.
If you are in the campaign, there’s also a special certificate for purchases.

New Free Blackmoor Base Classes
Be the first to pickup the free release “Paladins of Blackmoor”. This is bonus FREE material that couldn’t be fit into the Player’s Guide. There are five new styles of paladins to fit into the world of Blackmoor including the new Paladin of Balance. These are also on a limited edition basis. These materials will be released after GenCon for wide release.

Meet Dave Arneson!

Dave Arneson will be autographing on the following schedule in our booth:

Friday 2-3PM
Saturday 11am to Noon and then again from 2-3pm
Sunday 11am to Noon

Please stop by and say hi. Dave loves to hear your thoughts and stories about D&D and Blackmoor

painandgreed

First Post
The game I am currently playtesting, Unhallowed Metropolis, won't be released but one of the creators, Nicci Vega, will be there at the EOS Press table with sample chapters to answer questions and promote the game. It is an RPG of "Teslapunk" Neo-Victorian horror.

"Set two hundred years after the first outbreak of a zombie plague, Unhallowed MetropolisTM chronicles the exploits of Undertakers, gritty bounty men who make their livelihoods hunting the animate dead through the streets of a London that never was."

Corathon

First Post
Philotomy Jurament said:
I'm not going to Gen Con, but If I was, I'd swing by Goodman's booth to pick up the 1E version of Iron Crypt of the Heretics.
I haven't heard of a 1E version of the Iron Crypt of the Heretics. Do you mean a version made for 1st edition D&D?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Maybe he meant 3.0 version of the Iron Heretics. To my knowledge, I don't believe anyone has done 1st edition D&D anything in a while...

Ghostwind

First Post
I want this, plain and simple:

Attachments

• Omnipotence.jpg
    Omnipotence.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 100

BadMojo

First Post
Pramas said:
Crisis in Freeport for the d20 System

Ah, good stuff. This is definitely on my "must have" list. $50 for Crisis, Creatures and the 5 Year Anniv. book (that's convert to 3.5, right?) seems like a good deal too. Creatures is the only old Freeport product I don't have.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads