• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

interesting ways of killng pcs

zypherillius

First Post
ive posted like a dozen of these, but its always fun to read interesting ways pc's die, but try not to post interactions with spheres of ahnillation(spelling) or anything, thats too forseeable.
f
Let me premise it first. At the store where we play d&d, its owned by another poster on here, we do a pc fight club, where we use the stat buying system on page 169 of the dmg to make characters, then progress it to the desired level.
on saturday, we decided to run one at 15th then 16th level, on the first game, i discintigrated one magic user and the elven archer decided to walk through the prismatic wall after rolling an intelligence check of 5(-1 as a mod), but that was only the first game. first game had three players.

second game, the archer was a magic user, so he got smoked with a discenigrate, and the magic user from before got the better one, follow, its fun :)

first, i moved within range and hit him with reverse gravity, so hes roughly 80 feet in the air, since hes in the middle of an open field, we ruled he had nothing to grab onto with a reflex save for it. on the next persons turn, i took advantage of the immediate action casting presented in the PHBII and cast greater cereity on myself while improved invisibe, so before the magic user in the air had time to cast fly and take no damage from the fall, i cast prismatic wall underneath him and dispelled the reverse gravity.

if somebody thinks thats mean, let me know, but the guy that owns the shop has been playing since 1ed and he was peeing his pants.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads