• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into Khybers Gate

Erekose13

Explorer
"It was not the Boromar, though I am not disposed to reveal that piece of information." replies Bloodtalon, his claws move away from his weapons. He knows that in a pinch they will do just as well.

Know Local - 14

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Yeah I know. I decided to change Bloodtalon up a bit and make him CG with a pretty strong Vigilante streak. He'll be taking a couple of levels of Warlock before taking the Master Inquisitive PrC, then probably the Vigilante PrC after that if I get it proposed.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"Lies. They have long sought my secrets. This isn't the first time they've sent assassins to Khyber's Gate. After the monsters of Daask finish with you they'll hang your carcasses across the entryway for the harpies to pick apart. Flee now and I'll give you a sporting chance before sending out the trolls and ogres"

byronhicks

First Post
Assassins? Oh, I think you misunderstand. We don't know anything about the Boromar, and we haven't been sent here to kill you. Surely we can come to some sort of business deal here? As all gnomes know, information has a price.

Diplomacy roll

Diplomacy (1d20=9)

Erekose13

Explorer
"As my companions have pointed out we are no spys for the Boromar. We meerly wish to conduct a financial transaction here, why involve Daask for something that can be more easily dealt with coin." replies Bloodtalon aiding Johanel's attempt to disuade Cask from calling in reinforcements/assassins.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"A business deal? Ha! I see no mountain of platinum. Perhaps you left your cart laden with precious stones out front. Did you think I would give away my secrets for a handful of silver? My trade gives the Daask and myself more wealth than you could scrape together in ten lifetimes. Especially when they're bound to be as short as this one. Perhaps you are not of Boromar, even those wretches are smart enough not to employ witless spies." He smiles wickedly. "Maybe we can strike a deal, leave all your coins and I'll let you flee to the surface before alerting the Monsters of Daask."

Erekose13

Explorer
"We would be foolish indeed to travel with the funds that would be required for this transaction to take place, especially in a place like this. But it does not sound like you are a very realistic man, so I think we shall have to take our leave." replies Bloodtalon looking back at the other two. *Either we start blasting this scum now, or thats the end of it as far as I can see* the kenku thinks to himself.

Knight Otu

First Post
Sedar shrugs and mumbles "I thought we'd meet an alchemist, but we get another thug. Well, if that's how he manages to make a living...". He says it quietly, but isn't overly concerned about being understood as he turns back as if to exit the shop, awaiting that the shopkeeper does something to stop them, fully expecting an attack.

Remove ads