• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the Dragon's Lair.

hero4hire

Explorer
"Odis, Duthayer tend to that soldier and see what information you can on what occured. Kuma gather what magicks your spell has detected. Star , please investigate the hillock as inconspicously as possible."

OOC: Note trying to be bossy just trying to kickstart this back up.

Absalom's eyes then roll back into his head. Only the whites of them can be seen. His perception changes somewhat, the grim scene becomes even grimmer before his eyes as he can see the souls of the dead still lingering, desperately trying to cling to the remnants of thier life before passing on.

"Tell me O' Spirits, what has occured here?"

Shayuri

First Post
Kuma pauses where he is and looks back over his shoulder at Absalom with an irritated expression on his normally stoic face. His jaw shifts slightly, and he turns away without saying a word. Guided by his magic-enhanced senses, he plucks three objects from the field of battle. A sword that, while still crusted with blood, is still sharp and without nick or other sign of damage. A shield that, despite whatever power made it glow to Kuma, apparently had not been enough to save it's owner from a well thrown axe. Finally, a pair of well made gauntlets with flared sleeves and chain underlying the joints to give the most protection. These take some effort to get off, as the hands inside were already stiff in death.

Grimacing, he brings the booty back to the wagon and spits on the ground.

"I feel like a raven," he rumbles. "Here are your toys. I did not see any spell residues either. I do not think these men were killed by our quarry. They would have used magic, I think."

Star shrugs at the necromancer, and hops down off of the wagon before moving - quietly and as inconspicuously as possible, towards the hill. Once within reach, she will start searching the area for anything odd, or a illusion-concealed entrance.

OOC: Hide +21, Move Silently +20, Search +18

No apologies needed, I understand with what's been going on! :)

TwistedMindInc

First Post
( I'm going to 'pause' the game until after the holiday. Seeing as Star, Kuma, and Absalom are really the only active ones .. with Star-mun being gone 'til then, it only seemed right. :) Happy Holidays everyone!! )

Happy Holidays, all! I will be back and ready to post as of this weekend... not much time until then. :)

I've been gone longer than planned, because of some family issues, and this week I am catching up on work. Sorry about that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads