Into the World, Chapter One

evillyn666

First Post
Crisis averted, Rosette steps out into the open "Hi y'all", she quietly greets her peers. Her interest is enthusiastically piqued as the discussion quickly shifts to skipping town. She had grown up with these children, known them for years, and trusted them implicitedly. Her ticket to escaping this gods forsaken pit is through her friends. "I'ma all for gettin' out of this here town...if...if that's what y'all want too?"

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Trid looks at Charlie, "Yeah, I'za hopin' to find a good dog but them woods be hard to find rats in never the less dogs."

Trid looking at the other kids, "Well if we going we shod wait till morning for two reasons, one more day light to travel in, and two that what the oldies do. So I guess we shod meet here tomorrow morning at day break. I will go into the woods and get some roots and berries for food I hope I can find enough for me. If I have any extra I will give them to ya to share."

[sblock=ooc]Survival 1d20+2[/sblock]

bytor4232

First Post
[sblock=Quoting Amazing Triangle with Dice Results]Trid looks at Charlie, "Yeah, I'za hopin' to find a good dog but them woods be hard to find rats in never the less dogs."

Trid looking at the other kids, "Well if we going we shod wait till morning for two reasons, one more day light to travel in, and two that what the oldies do. So I guess we shod meet here tomorrow morning at day break. I will go into the woods and get some roots and berries for food I hope I can find enough for me. If I have any extra I will give them to ya to share."

[sblock=ooc with Dice Results]Survival 1d20+2
RESULT: 18. You find enough roots and berries to equal 8 trail rations. 1 trail ration is enough food for one person for one day.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

evillyn666

First Post
Rosette absently twirls a lock of tangled sable hair. The whole of it appears to not have been combed in well over a week. She casts her gaze down upon the dirt avoiding any direct eye contact. "Mornin' is fine. But where are ya suppose'in we stay for the night?", the girl asks in an unnecessary hushed tone. Rosette began to question the wisdom and forethought to her rather haphazard decision to desert her own family the previous night. With but the clothes on her back and worn kitchen knife to her name, perhaps she had not truly thought out the consequences of her actions.

nick012000

First Post
Malixus shrugs.

"You can stay at my hut, if you're willing to help out a bit with getting ready to leave. There's been plenty of room ever since Ma died."

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm starting to feel an little bit useless. says Darren, his voice full of sadness. I mean Malixus has his hut, Rosette is really sneaky, Trid knows the woods, Riggan is good with his sling, Mikhail is strong and healthy like an ox and Charlie... is Charlie!

But perhaps there is something I could, ..., I should do.
Trid, can you take me along to the woods, when you are gathering food? To the Old Oak?

[sblock=ooc]Darren feels it would be necessary to conquer his fears. He wiil go back (the first time!) to the old stone circle. He will listen to the voices and see, if he can become of any help for his friends.

@bytor4232: I hope this is fine by you. But by leaving the village, I would loose my background "cliffhanger".[/sblock]

bytor4232

First Post
[sblock=Quoting Walking Dad]I'm starting to feel an little bit useless. says Darren, his voice full of sadness. I mean Malixus has his hut, Rosette is really sneaky, Trid knows the woods, Riggan is good with his sling, Mikhail is strong and healthy like an ox and Charlie... is Charlie!

But perhaps there is something I could, ..., I should do.
Trid, can you take me along to the woods, when you are gathering food? To the Old Oak?

[sblock=ooc]Darren feels it would be necessary to conquer his fears. He wiil go back (the first time!) to the old stone circle. He will listen to the voices and see, if he can become of any help for his friends.

@bytor4232: I hope this is fine by you. But by leaving the village, I would loose my background "cliffhanger".[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Fine by me.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Mikhail will gesture one of his beefy hands towards his domicile, which is little more than a mud hut with a thatch roof. "If any yahs need a place to sleep, I got some room too"

Remove ads