• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Invisible Blade

4everdm

First Post
Does anyone know if the feat prerequisites for the PrC Invisible Blade, found in the Complete Warrior is correct? I was reviewing it and couldn't understand why those feats were chosen - Point Blank & Far Shot. Both of those feat are useful for ranged attacks, but not for melee based attacks. The Invisible Blade has no ranged attacks, it is a melee based PrC, was this a typo or error. Any and all advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yeah, the Invisible Blade was a 10 level PrC that had ranged stuff. When they reduced the class, they didn't change the prereq's. You can find the original version on the 'net, at the guy's site. I forget where at the moment. Same guy who's making Weapons of Legacy.

Anyway, I don't think they're going to errata the prereq's, but I think it's a wise houserule to get rid of those.

Brain

First Post
This question has come up a few times on here. The suggested pre-reqs are weapon finesse and weapon focus (any dagger-like weapon) instead of the ranged ones.

azmodean

First Post
They might have taken the throwing abilities out of the Invisible blade, but one of my players is still running it as a throwing weapon attacker.

If it doesn't fit your concept though, some prereq houseruling is in order.

Remove ads