iPhone, Android APP - Summoner

Stormonu

Legend
[MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION], I'd love to hear a review. I'm just starting up a PF game with 3 inquisitors and a summoner, and I'd like to hear how helpful this app is for tracking summoned creature stats (and the eidolon).

IronWolf

blank
Summon [MENTION=52734]Stormonu[/MENTION]

I did not get to use the app as much at the last session as I had hoped. However I did get to at the previous weeks session and played with it between sessions.

It is a very nice application and I think it would make any summoners life easier or a GMs life easier if they have a summoner or two in the party they are running for.

You can choose which summon spell, choose which critter you what to summon from the list and when applicable choose celestial for fiendish template. Then you get a screen with the basic stats and such for the summoned creature. The application ran quickly and I have not experienced any errors using the application yet.

I think the application will prove useful in future sessions for my campaign where we have a Druid and wizard that make use of summon spells.

Feel free to ask questions you might have, but I would give the app a thumbs up.

Gringoire

First Post
Summon @Stormonu

I did not get to use the app as much at the last session as I had hoped. However I did get to at the previous weeks session and played with it between sessions.

It is a very nice application and I think it would make any summoners life easier or a GMs life easier if they have a summoner or two in the party they are running for.

You can choose which summon spell, choose which critter you what to summon from the list and when applicable choose celestial for fiendish template. Then you get a screen with the basic stats and such for the summoned creature. The application ran quickly and I have not experienced any errors using the application yet.

I think the application will prove useful in future sessions for my campaign where we have a Druid and wizard that make use of summon spells.

Feel free to ask questions you might have, but I would give the app a thumbs up.
Thank you. next release will be more powerfull. ^_^

Gringoire

First Post
Android version reached final release. now next release will have bugfixes (if necessary) and new features according with new rulebooks that paizo could release.

Here a youtube video for the final version of android Summoner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzjbc-FYoG4]YouTube - ‪[APP] Summoner for Android‬‏[/ame]

The iphone final version will come soon, just waiting for apple's time.

IronWolf

blank
I updated my copy of Summoner last night with the added iPad support. The app looks great! No more needing to zoom to get the iPhone sized app to scale up - now it fits the iPad screen correctly.

Very nice update!

Laslo Tremaine

Explorer
I am liking the app, and it's good timing since I am about to start running a Summoner.

Am I missing something though? Is it possible to have two or more different summoned creatures? For example, can I summon a Dire Rat on round one and then a Poison Frog on round two? I am not seeing a way to do that. (I do see that if you cast a lower level spell you can get multiple copies of the same creature).

Remove ads