iPhone, Android APP - Summoner

Gringoire

First Post
I am liking the app, and it's good timing since I am about to start running a Summoner.

Am I missing something though? Is it possible to have two or more different summoned creatures? For example, can I summon a Dire Rat on round one and then a Poison Frog on round two? I am not seeing a way to do that. (I do see that if you cast a lower level spell you can get multiple copies of the same creature).
Working on it.

Enjoy The Gentleman Gamer's review of the app.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3D1cfaKHI4&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪The Gentleman Gamer: Summoner App for Android Review‬‏[/ame]

JDragon

Explorer
Just picked up the app for my IPad, and it looks good.

I do have a couple suggestions for improvements.

* In the video for the Android version it mentioned having a round counter, I don't see that on the IPad version.

*A way to turn on Feats or Special Abilities when making attacks - for example Power Attack. Its great that the details for the feat are their the app doing the math would be great.

*Can the pop up window be made larger? It seems a bit small for the IPad screen.

*Having to hit 2 buttons to get to senses seems a bit odd to me, it looks like their is room for a separate link on the screen.

I'll second the need to have multiple casting of creatures available.

I hope this was helpful, overall the app is good and could easily be great.

JD

Gringoire

First Post
Just picked up the app for my IPad, and it looks good.

I do have a couple suggestions for improvements.

* In the video for the Android version it mentioned having a round counter, I don't see that on the IPad version.
that was the android review. I don't have a round counter because i think this is not usefull. Do you need it?

*A way to turn on Feats or Special Abilities when making attacks - for example Power Attack. Its great that the details for the feat are their the app doing the math would be great.

Actually the app already does math. The only missing thing is just the power attack feat, i suppose. ^^
*Can the pop up window be made larger? It seems a bit small for the IPad screen.

witch one?? You have lite edition??? Because in pro edition i made it ipad compatible.

*Having to hit 2 buttons to get to senses seems a bit odd to me, it looks like their is room for a separate link on the screen.

You are right. I will do that.

I'll second the need to have multiple casting of creatures available.

Working on it.
I hope this was helpful, overall the app is good and could easily be great.

JD
thank you. Leave a review on appstore if you want.

JDragon

Explorer
that was the android review. I don't have a round counter because i think this is not usefull. Do you need it?

I do think it would be useful, especially when you add the ability to have multiple casting of Summon cast in the same combat. A way to implement it would be to have it automatically click off a round each time you used the attack action with a creature. Or just tapping on the round # would work as well.

Actually the app already does math. The only missing thing is just the power attack feat, i suppose. ^^

Ok, That sounds good

witch one?? You have lite edition??? Because in pro edition i made it ipad compatible.

I'm using an IPad2 and I have the full paid version.

thank you. Leave a review on appstore if you want.

Will do, and thank you for the quick response.

JD

Gringoire

First Post
I do think it would be useful, especially when you add the ability to have multiple casting of Summon cast in the same combat. A way to implement it would be to have it automatically click off a round each time you used the attack action with a creature. Or just tapping on the round # would work as well.
i will implement it too. i still think that it is not usefull with just one summon, but i think that this feature becomes important when there are two or more monsters on the board.
I'm using an IPad2 and I have the full paid version.
hmm... ok then i will work on it too.. i thounght that the size was good for that device. well, i was wrong. :D i just have to change a couple of numbers. This fix will come in next build.
Will do, and thank you for the quick response.
well, i'm here for that. ^^

Gringoire

First Post
ATTENTION!!!! SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Until 25/11/2011 Summoner PRO will be sold at half of its usual cost!! May be this will never happen again, so be quick and carpe diem.

Remove ads