• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

iPhone App - Power Card Viewer

skaveng3r

First Post
I like Zlorf's idea, and would add that it might be nice to have an option of entering some basic stats (but not manditory) and then filling in some of the data, so you would see +5 vs AC rather than Str vs AC.

other than copyright issues, i would worry about power drain due to keeping the phone on all the time, and the annoyance of turning it on every few min, after it's auto-off'd, to check something.

~s

wireframe

First Post
Traveon,
It's a plain old webapp. It's intended for use with an iPhone, but it works just fine with any web browser.

A *native* iPhone app may be unique, but it's not something I'm interested in at this time.

Enforcer

Explorer
I can't speak for the developer, of course, but the webpage is a preview for the iPhone app. For an iPhone app to be made available, it must be approved by Apple first.

guysorrow

First Post
this is awsome! now i just need to find a web based character sheet (or make my own web character page) that's formatted for the iphone... :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads