(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 2 and Turns 3

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Heh. Perhaps those beautiful feminine drow clergy of Lolth are desirable and exciting after all.
They certainly are diplomatic! :)

Hehe (no insult intended to you, of course, Kalanyr.)

I think the drow are telling you, very politely and gently, that if you leave them alone, they will not order the Azure Sea out of it's bed, to flood the central Sheldomar River Valley as far north as Gran March.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
No offense taken Edena.

Yes that was pretty much the intent of my message. If you leave us alone we will not be aggressive to anyone except Anabsquidface who I have come to dislike intensively.

Maudlin

First Post
I think there's a wee mistake in my base strength, Edena, it's about 30 PL short of the total.

To be honest, that had me in a huff for a few moments, I thought I had lost 37 PL to a bunch of upstart 3 PL nations, phew :)

Also, um.. did you intend your ruling on Kaboom's ships to be a limitation? The man has 227 base PL after all, that's enough to load up the entire Dark Union along with his own troops :) Or did you mean just the base PL of the sub-nation that has the flying citadels?

Otherwise I think bringing them down has a 0% chance of success. Fully loaded and assuming the troops on the ground can use 1/3rd of their PL, that would take a 1362 PL force on the ground just to get even odds... And I've fought only 10-to-1 battles so far and still got drubbed :) Even more realistic numbers (30 each) would take 180 PL on the ground, or almost the entire Dark Union in one place (seems I'm using them as a benchmark :)).

Creamsteak - that's nobody at all, just an unclaimed forest.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Edena, in light of recent developments, the e-mail I sent you regarding my troop placements is NULL and VOID. I'll be sending you a new e-mail this afternoon.

Black Omega

First Post
Interlude
Coalition of Light and Shadow
Siobhan's Study - Highfolk

Bright and perky early in the morning for once the little fae is looking out the window over the courtyard, where returning troops and being healed and reorganized. She's dressed for riding, high boots, tight pants, poofy blouse.

"Morre! Get in here! I have some things to catch up on before riding, now that peace is being given a chance! Truce, yay!"

Yawning, the poor, overworked page strumbles in, sitting down and ready to write.

Siobhan hhmmss "Ok..first off, to Archcleric Hazen of Veluna. Greetings on this happy day. The truce couldn't have come at a better time for us to regroup and reequip. I've been looking over your offer of an embassey. Sounds kalideoscopic! We will dispatch people to prepare the site given us. I trust our turning the area into a light forest with a pool and open glade won't present any troubles for the more technologically obssessed. Who knows, if the UC or Toril is there as well, we might have quite a bit more to talk about. Best regards, Siobhan Silirevnur, Emissary of the Seelie, Glittering White Flame of Titania."

"And on to Perrenland..." the silverhaired fae continues "Azaghul Doomhammer. Greetings, I hope this technological industrializing is going smoothly for you. Please keep in mind that Vevce Forest and Highfolk will remain technologically free but for the rest, have a party! Please also note, we've received complaints from people downwind of your worksites with regards to the smell and fumes. We're sending some druids down there to look into the matter and offer assistence. Best regards, Siobhan Silirevnur."

"And last! My Dearest Kalanyr, Thanks so much for the poem. Quite unexpected sappy fun from an eternally evil spawn of the black abyss. Please find accompanying some Pixie Brandy (no, it's NOT made form pixies). I trust you will be at the truce conference? I will be and hope to finally have a chance to meet you there. Warmest regards, Siobhan."

Edena I have two major problems with your pl list concerning Shade Empire:

1 You have forgotten about my NPC`s, The Shadowlords, they were worthy 14 pl I believe, it makes quite a diffrence!

2 We didn`t kill all people in County of Urnst, like we didn`t in Greyhawk! They are enslaved and being transformed into Shade, actually the condensation of Shadowstuff is becoming so great in Shadow Throne, that it corrupts ones that stay there for a longer time, like Shadowlands Taint!

By the way Edena you handled situation with Iuz quite well, I never intended on giving him Greyhawk, just wanted to make him attack Kevellond League.

TO Maudlin

Shade sent you congratulations, they really liked your cleansing of Iron League of the weak and soft followers of the light. Wonderful job, your hatred is inspiring!Can we open embassy in your lands and send your ambassador to Shadow Throne! And we offer help against Torillians, but the time has not come yet to make war with them!

To all allies of The Shade!

We want to make embassies in your lands! And please send ambassadors to our lands. And our ambassadors will gladly share wonderous Shade transformation with everyone who wants to embrace dark purity!

To the enemies of The Shade!

You are lucky! You have been spared the wrath of Shadow! We will follow the truce, we will stop spreading Shadow on neighbouring lands! We will stop when Torillians want to make Oerth their colony! They are the real threat, not Vecna! We are waiting for peace offers and suggest exchanging prisoners.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
embassy grounds (about 400m x 400m) are offerred to any and all nations who are willing to form a non-agression pact with us (Dark Union) & who also attend the peace conference.

edena, we will begin building our emabssies wherever we are offerred room.

PC.

Yay I finally got to making up the levels of my PC, and it's nothing Fancy :D

20th level Psion of all diciplines(x6): 120 level
10th level Epic Metamind : 130 level
10th level sorceress : 140 level
10th level Shadow Adept : 150th level
10th level DreamWeaver : 160th level
DreamWeaver is a Seelie Prestige Class from Mythical Races. I just picked up the traits from my sweet Unseelie allies :D And the Shadow Adept PrC I thank Lord Melkor for as he teached me the secret of shade transformation.

Edena. My Queen Vaeregoth is a Formian Queen of Epic mental proportions with a shade template now.
I Consider my PC to be balanced. It has searched the deepest regions and secrets of the mind and found balance between the forces of light (seelie PrC) and the forces of darkness (Adept).

Vaeregoth stands in the Twilight between good and evil and believes in the will and rightiousness of the Swarm.
I shall not be denied.

Remove ads