(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Sure!

Sounds great. Look, I'll be honest... We're a military organization, not a culinary one. If you REALLY want to help us out without giving us any evil-power or what not, do you think you could lend us some gourmet chefs? Gem dragons are a bitch about that sort of thing. "Your food tastes like dirt," "Your wine tastes like swamp," "Your cows taste unnatural," "I can't feel my legs," they never quit whining. We need some really A-grade chefs to deal with this. Could you help?

Mr. Draco

First Post
Anabstercorian, we'd be glad to help. In fact, we'll send over some really great chefs with all the spices they could need. If you'd be willing, we could start a cooking academy in your lands, and tutor, free of charge, all who wish it. How does that sound? Also, I'm glad you don't hold anything seriously against us.

Mr. Draco

First Post
edena, final mistake i've found with the lists, i promise, Rauxes should be under our (the Union of Oerth) control. That was another one of the territories Kalanyr gave us. All of his PL there should be transfered into his other territories.

Anabstercorian

First Post
It's no problem

You know, a cooking acadamy would be interesting. Sure, what the hades, you mammals need your fun. We will accept your offer and create a cooking academy geared towards feeding dragons in Solistarim territory. Edena, do the Gem Dragons appreciate this?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sanctus Punitor-

"I think I'm going to go to Fellreeve forest for a night... I want to see how the forest is surviving up close..."

Black Omega

First Post
Re: It's no problem

Anabstercorian said:
You know, a cooking acadamy would be interesting. Sure, what the hades, you mammals need your fun. We will accept your offer and create a cooking academy geared towards feeding dragons in Solistarim territory. Edena, do the Gem Dragons appreciate this?
You know..just take this idea a step further and we have a substitute for war. Iron Chef with 10th level magic and a whole new range of theme ingredients. And a few limitations, for example if Ana'baster's on one side, he won't be required to work with calamari.:)

kaboom

First Post
Mr. Draco, I bare no ill will towards the Union of Oerth, indeed the explorers that settled the isle of phoenix came from you lands! However, your Sahogin allies are the ancient enemies of the good sea peoples, of wich I a king. I regret that this is so. If you have any ideas to lessen the tension I would like to hear them.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Kaboom, as king of the sea-peoples, please tell them that they need be no longer enemies with the shauhagin empire. indeed, long standing rivalries are hard to get over, yet, the shauhagin empire, as part of the Union of Oerth, is doing its best to un-learn their ancient hatred. all we ask is that your people do the same. additionally, as goes along with the request for peace, i'd like to remind you that a) by issuing it, we have effectively promised not to begin military action against anybody, you included; b) by saying we will assist any of our neighbors in their defense, we included your people, our sea neighbors. if you don't see that as evidence that peace is actively being worked towards, i don't know what will convince you

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
On the matter of Anabstercorian's Artifact:

This uses up all of his 16 PL for NPCs.
It does not grant him any special abilities, with one exception:

Anabstercorian himself, wielding it, has a PL of 20.

(The moderator chuckles, knowing that no orgy will ever be thrown again on Oerth, out of sheer terror that Anabstercorian might show up ...)

kaboom

First Post
Peace is indeed being worked towords, and I will not attack you or anyone (exept acererak) at this point of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads