(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Alytres glares at the woman

"You are a fool, if you desire to embrace the Darkness do so and let it devour you and your foolish kind do not be surprised if the rest of us are not eager to die and suffer eternal torment with you"

To the Wanderer

" I have said many times that those who desire to go to Toril should not be stopped, if Forrester and Alzem will not take your people though I cannot make them, I can merely say that if your people desire to leave Forrester and Alzem should consider your pleas carefully. You have suffered much for this planet and should be respected for it. If you wish I can move your people to a Pocket Dimension."

Rhialto

First Post
Kalanyr said:
Alytres glares at the woman

"You are a fool, if you desire to embrace the Darkness do so and let it devour you and your foolish kind do not be surprised if the rest of us are not eager to die and suffer eternal torment with you"

The woman laughs.

"Look who talks! A man so treacherous he has betrayed the legions of Hell!"

She smiles at him.

"Tell me, my dear, what do you think is going to happen when they come after you...? I swear it won't be pretty."

She sighs.

"But I have no doubt that you will mutter some platitude, and slaughter for the good guys, and that will make everything all right..."

Kalanyr

Explorer
"At least our Planar Geography is correct Kalanyr betrayed the hordes of the Abyss, he never liked the Legions of Hell. He has said he cares little for whether or not they come after him, his people are free and his life is a small price to pay. He does not slaughter he has made not a single unprovoked attack and well you know it. If so he chose your entire brotherhood would have been picked off one by one in Holy Fire."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Wanderer brightens.

You will take my people into safety, Kalanyr?!

The elderly man jumps up, and sweeps Kalanyr up in a hug, then sets him down.

Jumping joys, and Beory bless, but I did not know someone had it in them.
The God Emperor and Kas will not be happy, which is good! For my people are claimed by the Dark Union as their subjects.

I accept your offer, Kalanyr!
I accept!

Now, HERE'S a real hero, with a heart.
This one, does stand with the Light!

The Wanderer then looks at Kalanyr carefully.

You will have to come to Lone Heath, in the heart of the Dark Union, to fetch my people.
Can you do that, Kalanyr?

Last edited:

Rhialto

First Post
The woman snorts.

"Hell--the Abyss--in the end they mean about the same thing--just different flavors. Shame you don't have a head for metaphors, my friend."

She smiles.

"And about the only reason you didn't kill the Black Brotherhood is because they all did it for you. My order--the Disciples of Tharizdun--well, we're laying low these days. I've merely come to--state my case..."

She glances at the Wanderer.

"So this man is a hero--because he's willing to help the lot of scum you've decided is worth saving... instead of some other lot of scum...? Dark Lord's Breath you've a myopic world view. I'd suppose this entire thing would've been fine if the animals had been left out of it, and your little nation hadn't been touched?"

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Wanderer asks again:

Well, Kalanyr? Will you come to the Lone Heath and rescue my people?
Yes, it means danger, and the Dark Union - and it IS the Dark Union! - will be angered, but surely you are not afraid of them?!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Your Red Goo rating:

Alyx 1
Alzem 0
Anabstercorian 5
Black Omega 0
Creamsteak 0
Dagger 0
Darkness unknown
Mr Draco / Serpenteye 3
Festy Dog 1
Forsaken One 5
Forrester unknown
GnomeWorks 0
Kaboom 1
Kalanyr 1
Maudlin 0
Melkor unknown
'o Skokeinos 3
Rhialto 5
Sollir unknown
Tokiwong 5
Uvenelei 0
Valkys unknown
William 0
Zelda unknown

I need your numbers, folks.

0 means no contact with the Red Goo at all.
1 means a few, cautious experiments
2 means extensive experiments
3 means full scale experimentation, and limited production of Red Steel
4 means moderate to large production of Red Steel
5 means all out production of Red Steel

Your armies will benefit from a high number.
If there is a price, it comes later.

A 4 indicates your Armies gain a 0 / + 1 Attack/Defense
A 5 indicates your Armies gain a + 1 / + 2 Attack/Defense

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads