(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 2)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Issues with the lists post [OPEN POST]

Melkor is still shown as being in possesion of Sauros. I made him my bee-yatch in turn 3 and used him as a decoy copy of me against the Eternal Empire in turn 5. He's currently in Toril somewhere, unless Forrester decided to give him back.

Second, I've gained a total of 33 levels, Edena. 10 levels for the Divine Agent prestige class you let me get, twenty for annhilating the Eternal Empire force, and three more for the Battle of the Blood Waste and defending the Godspires against the City of the Gods. Also, I personally think that I deserve PARTIAL experience for convincing the remainder of the Eternal Empire army to leave just by glaring at them.

Third, if I think up a wild tactic/monster/widget for my own troops, can I boost my PL production in one of the Arms Races?

LAST, 1 PL of my Evil Undead were PSIONIC liches, so they probably remain in my power. Unless you simply count them as part of my normal power level?

Maudlin, my e-mail should still be accurate. :confused: I'm afraid that any problems you may be having are either on your end or somewhere between us.
Congratulations on achieving Apotheosis, by the way.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
OPEN POST

Let there be no mistake, everyone. Sauros is my bitch, and remains so. He just happens to be in Toril at the moment.

Sorry, Melkor, but this is a personal thing between me and Sauros. You'll have to cope with his absence.

Maudlin

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Maudlin, did Edena approve you gaining control of most undead in the multiverse?
Not specifically, no, hence the 'travel-time' copout of he nixes it. They all use negative energy though, and I'm it :)

Anabstercorian, apparently you ISP is blocking all 250,000 subscribers to my ISP because one of them misbehaved. Mailing may be a problem :) (Edit - I should still be able to receive mail from your side.) The gist of it was that if you need anything to get your staff back, have your people call my people. Or just kill someone, raise them from the dead, then tell them.

Now that I'm a God, I take sacrilege very seriously, you know.

Last edited:

And Kalanyr, could you explain your trick with pocket dimensions? I don`t think you can gain increase from empty lands, unless you created also inhabitants, infrastucture etc. I don`t think you can create worlds with 10th level magic.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, one mistake, in the claims section, you have it listed as "sword of vecna" when it should be "sword of kas"

Otherwise, great! & keep up the good work!

Gmm Guessing Edena's asleep now or doing some relaxing. Cause I went over it again and I should be 150 PL up. Against the 800.

Double 314 = 628 + the civ advance PL (150 PL or something like that if it isn't even more).

That's cause you specifically stated EVERYTHING doubles in your mail reply.

Forrester

First Post
Double trouble

What all this I've been reading about doubling of PLs, anyway?

At first I thought it was somehow the effect of a broken amount of industrialization, but now I'm wondering whether something else is going on . . . ??

dagger

Adventurer
EDENA

After looking at that list.........sheesh I thought I was doing good being able to spend 100 points last turn.

Oh well, ive had fun so far being in a war every turn except last turn. Im still here even though Im a little guy.

Is my year right for my power?

Last edited:

Remove ads