• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 3)

Forrester

First Post
Speaking of Vecna,

You said at some point that Vecna could be raised with 11th level magic.

I am assuming that this magic must be cast on the plane/world where he perished (Oerth), or else it would be pretty lame, as tons of people have 11th level magic *somewhere*.

If not, then be assured that by now I've raised Vecna from the dead on my world (in the middle of a bunch of wards similar to those that guarded Melkor) and then KILLED him with 11th level magic, so that he can not be raised again.

Not without 12th level magic, at any rate :).

FORSAKEN ONE -- I don't know how many levels Speeda gained when she killed Vecna. I'm sure it was at least a few. She's probably an Epic-level Kid now ;)

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
To: All member of the Oreth Alliance

This message is sent Magically to all members of the Oreth Alliance no matter where they are, along with all civilians and soldiers.

Any member of the alliance who surrenders to Mina shall be subject to immediate invasion to protect your lands from slavery. This is not meant as a threat, just as a fact of what will happen. I will not stand by and allow this spawn of evil destroy your people, if the only way to prevent their slavery and eternal suffering, is to take your lands then that is what I shall do. I do not do this out of greed or anger, but out of necessity.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
ANSWERS TO FORSAKEN ONE:

4th repost of the questions **sigh**

And for my larvae hatching process, if you would be so kind to mail me what for effect in PL increase it's going to have each turn? If it is in the stage I mailed it to you, I'm expecting a big number in PL increase each turn (yeah the 3 digit )
Edena could you post/mail the answer to my question plz. I think a answer on how far the project is would determine the PL increase (or another gained ability by it but I can't see another way then PL since it's just numbers in this case....).

ANSWER:

I don't know yet, Forsaken One.
It will be large. A large percentage of your total PL, each Turn, gained.

Another Question, Speeda.. the 5 year old kender girl who whacked Vecna... how much levels at once.......? Level 120 in 1 kill ...? level 120 or more at 5 years old? Should be one helluva record here guys

ANSWER:

I don't know. The kender girl did not have character classes.
I would rule she gains legendary abilities, before she even gains 1 level in a class.
For instance, a 30 in several abilities, or heroic stats in various skills, and a large number of Feats already known.
Probably a number of supernatural powers as well.

Edena... if you realease the souls from the red steel... are they still mad then or happy souls?

ANSWER:

They are VERY happy!!

ACTION~_~ IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I'm informing modrons/Formians on mechanus that some new demipower/god is taking a place for himself on mechanus!
I advise my Queen (Scion Queen) to mobilize some swarms and whipe this presence OUT.
The Scion queen is a Intermediate god and we got our own MUCHO PLllos there. So I think/hope the god emperor will have to find himself a plane where he is welcome.....
Don't think a goddes wants any intruding gods in her plane...

ANSWER:

This should be interesting hearing for the God Emperor, played by Serpenteye, that Forsaken One is trying to wipe him out.
Hmmm ... makes Mina's proposals make even more sense than they already did ...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Mina looks immensely pleased.

She gestures, and her Knights raise the Banner of the One God.
The soldiers of the Union of Oerth raise the Banner of the God Emperor.
And no banner need be raised to Lord Melkor, since he is present.

Mina then speaks:

I will go myself to the Shade that assemble in the Plane of Shadow, and speak our case before them.
I do not doubt they will join us.

Then I will present our case before the illithid and drow fleets.
Hopefully, Anabstercorian will join our growing alliance.

- - -

Alzem, the Knights of Solamnia and Steel, and the Dragon Overlords (all of them evil) come in force to the meeting place you designated on Oerth.
They are very powerful (still considering their PL.)

- - -

Forrester, the Scro Star League reports that the Dragon Overlords destroyed their fleet, not the Knights of Neraka (consider Mina's behavior - they would not have done such a thing.)
The Scro Star League vows revenge on the Dragon Overlords of Krynn, only to be rebuffed immediately by Hope Isle, which has just ALLIED with the Dragon Overlords.

As a result, the Scro Star League demands to speak with Hope Isle at once, demanding an explanation for what is going on.

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
Edena while Melkor is distracted and shaking Mina’s hand I will take Ahlissa back to my God’s home plane and hide her there. Or I will try anyway.

Remove ads