(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 5)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO THE ALLIANCE OF OERTH

Copies this and repastes it, so that it will not be overlooked:

- - -

King Glyfain from Alphatia, Mystara, has come to Oerth, to personally speak with the leaders of the Alliance of Oerth.
Queen Annolae of Thyatia, Mystara, is also coming.
The Gith have sent a delegation to negotiate terms of military aid to the Alliance of Oerth.

They arrive at Veluna City, which is apparently the capital of the Alliance of Oerth.

And Mina, arrives in Veluna City at the same time, with a delegation of the Knights of Neraka.

Now, I - the Moderator - need the leaders of the Alliance of Oerth to come forth so discussions can be held ... (that means you, Alyx, Black Omega, Creamsteak, Dagger, Darkness, GnomeWorks, Kaboom, Kalanyr, Uvenelei, Venus, Williams, Zelda.)

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Edena,
---removed---

Aren't you forgetting one person in the OA? :rolleyes:

There aren't many people online yet, so the risks were minimal

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
I will allow Alzem into Realmspace, of course.
------------
Alzem -- do I understand your intentions correctly? Do you plan on leaving Oerth behind completely?

Will you not only NOT be leading the Angels against the rest, but NOT leading the rest of your celestials?

I confess that I am impressed with your restraint, and applaud it. Leave Oerth to the Oerthers.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Conferance at Veluna City

The white and green of her dress makes Luna look like an Emerald. She chose this outfit to match the group she stands for, the Emerald Order. With a little praying to her Deity she changes back into her true form. Where once the Elven Missionairy stood, stands now the true leader of the Emerald Order. Priestess Angelika of Razan smiles at the other people who already had arrived in Veluna City. She speaks:

"I am sorry for the betrayal, but I never travel in my true form. It is much to risky and since I have the ability to avoid these risks I will make use of them."

She kneels down and prays towards her Deity once more, mumbling the words so that Ehlonna knows her expectations. She hopes this conference will lead to an alliance between the good so they are able to stand up against the forces of Evil and the Fleet of Darkness which is on it's way. After she completes her prayer, she stands up again.

"I, Priestess Angelika, Keeper of the Forest, Lady of the Land, have arrived for this conference."

______
OOC:
Thanks Edena, I'm working on my template right now. I will send it to you this afternoon or this evening. Also, my PC is named Angelika of Razan. Her info will be included when I send my Template to you.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The King of Alphatia speaks to Venus and to 'o Skoteinos.

Hail, Lady Fair.
Hail, Valiant Sir.

I am King Glyfain of Alphatia, and this is Queen Annolae of Thyatis.

We are here to offer our service to the Alliance of Oerth.
We have listened to your messengers, and we saw in them a chance for justice and hope for our people.

Our people are imprisoned in the Hollow World, denied the sun and the stars, oppressed under the rule of the Immortals.

It is not because we are an evil people, but because those who have power, abuse it, and they treat us as children would toy with insects crawling through the grass.
We are but toys to the Immortals, who are the true rulers of Mystara, and we seek our freedom.

We are willing to buy our freedom with our blood.
We are willing to raise our banners with the banners of the Alliance of Oerth.
We are willing to fight at your side.

We need new lands for our people.
Lands where our people can grow, and flourish, as they once did before the powerful and the depraved ground us under their feet.
A chance to become a great people again, free under the stars, with a land all of our own.

Do you have a land for us?
A land where we could live, free?
Free to our own culture, our own religions, and our own rulers?
A verdant land, one where we can grow our food, and house our people, with reasonable effort?

This is what we request.

We will fight at your side against all your enemies, and every after we will be your allies and friends.
Our nations will stand with you from now on, and we will grow together.

Will you have us? Are our requests agreeable?

Last edited:

Remove ads