(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 2)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Anab Did you have any research done by allies?

If so thats why you don't appear to have 11th. eg My Magical Arms Race Value as the current lists is 187 but I have another 13 from allies (6 William + 5 Forsaken + 3 Festy). But my Allies efforts haven't been tallied yet. (Why does 6+5+3=13? Why thats easy: I hedged my bet)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Tokiwong,

I hope I was not seeming to ignore you. I have been very busy of late.

Hazen sends this message:

"I look forward to hearing your statement at the meeting."

Everyone:

Let us try to resolve the claims. If this keeps up past tomorrow, maybe we can have an online chat with people contesting different powers.

Hazen will continue to bring aid to the peoples of Telchuria, Ratik, and the Snow, Ice, and Frost Barbarians. A large group of Angels will help with healing and the production of food. They are getting a great deal of aid. Zelda, if you want anyone resurrected, just ask. If you need anything, ask.

Kaboom, if you need me to answer any questions e-mail me at williamwronald@aol.com. It is good to have you back.:)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Browsing the lists I notice Anab has 100 Pocket Dimensions (Newly Created) I thought that was a full turn thing. Can we all do this? Or is this a special for Anab? Or is Anab going to spend an entire turn doing this?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Zelda

I was going to offer aid but it seems William is going to be more direct and instant than I am. The offer is still there and I will do everything I can to help. If you want anyone ressurected let William or I know.

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra entered Iuz' private chambers as he contemplated the dancing flames of his temple City, Chorazin. He spoke before she could, "You do not like the choices I have made.... do you?"

Talindra paused in the archway leading into the massive chamber of black alabaster, "I do not like him... he seeks to destroy everything.. and bring about total oblivion..."

"He will not touch Oerth... it shall be whole..." Iuz quipped.

"But what of Athas..."

"What of it?" Iuz turned his fiery gaze upon her.

Talindra narrowed her eyes, "You said it would be spared..."

"And it shall be... Melkor would be a fool to betray Rajaat... he is arrogant but hopefully not that arrogant..." Iuz paced towards Talindra.

"His ambition is endless... his drive towards his goal is all-consuming. Nothing will sate it," Talindra paused searching for words, "why do you trust him?"

"Trust? You place too much faith in an ideal... bonds of trust are weak... bonds of power and survival are strong. Trust is a flimsy garment torn by the whims of the wind... look at the trust Hazen placed in Forrester... and look at what that wrought?" Iuz smirked slightly, "more destruction then I could muster all by my loathsome..." his eyes glimmered with excitement.

"That path is not ours milord, meet with the powers of the world at the Peace Conference," Talindra replied with a smile, "explain the glory of this Pantheon you rave about... perhaps that will sate your own desire to destroy."

"I desire not destruction... nor creation but life. Life is both destruction and creation, birth and death, the cycle is a natural force. Oerth must be cleansed of unclean influences before it can be made whole and clean in my image. from there, the Crusade shall begin, across the infinite worlds," Iuz smiled to himself, "Athas shall be made green, the influence of the defilers shall be purged from your world... that shall be the first pearl in my Holy Crusade... when I am done suffering will be a long lost dream... pain a memory none can fathom... death... only a glorious exaltation to join my presence as a divine force of life..."

Talindra placed a hand on his shoulder, "You will have all you desire milord..." she smiled despite herself, "your destiny is great."

Iuz smiled turning away, "When the Crusade has ended... all shall know who brought them peace... and they shall exalt my name... and I shall lord over them... Iuz Master of the Pantheon of the Glowing Darkness."

Talindra sighed with a smile, "Ambitious..." with a sarcastic smile.

I need to know the whole situation on Athas please. With PL's and situations with them.

After I get these I can start making some IC posts and make some plans... I really have no clue to what I am up to this turn on Athas.

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: Ressurecting Malachai... Iuz misses him and adding Talindra plus Mitsurugi as NPCs

Talindra (Preserver 40/Psionicist (Telepath) 20/Arch-Mage 5/Metamind 10/Loremaster 10/Wizard 20) Neutral Athasian Elf

Mitsurugi (Fighter 20/Samurai 20/Blackguard 10/Weapon Master (Kensai) 10/Iaijutsu Master 10/Divine Champion (Iuz) 5/Templar (Iuz) 10/Assassin 10) Neutral Evil Human

Alyx

First Post
I drop any and all claims to the Unseelie.

Don't remember making any, but better make sure my bases are safe...

Edit- Thanks for noticing, Kalanyr.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Ok, here are the following Powers up for grabs, who have 11th level magic.
And their respective alignments.

I have asked repeatedly for a resolution to this - and not gotten a resolution.
I will wait a little longer for everyone to resolve the issue, and I am adding one new Power to the list to aid in the selection.
However, if I do not get a resolution, I will be forced to resolve the matter.

My regrets, but I must have a resolution of this matter quickly.

Here are the Powers:

GOOD POWERS

# 1: The United Commonwealth of Toril (good) (Reprisal has this one)

# 2: The Church of Toril (good)

# 3: The Church of Mercy (good)

# 4: The Republic of Selune (good) - the Republic of Selune covers the entire moon of Selune (one of Toril's two moons - the other is held by the United Commonwealth.)
The Republic of Selune is a miniature version of the United Commonwealth, and is similar to it in most respects.
The Republic of Selune has the single largest trading city in all of Realmspace.
This is where the Scro Star League docks, to make trades to Selune, Toril, and Luna (Toril's Luna.)
This is the hub of interstellar commerse for Realmspace.
Both the United Commonwealth and the Scro Star League wanted to claim this world for their own - a compromise allowed it autonomy, 40 years ago, and since then it has peacefully gained full independence.

NEUTRAL POWERS

# 5: The Scro Star League of Realmspace (neutral)

# 6: The Nations of the Chosen of Mystra (neutral) (Kaboom has this one.)

# 7: The Eternal Empire of Toril (neutral) (Tokiwong has this one.)

# 8: The Immortals of Mystara (neutral) - calculating, cold, and usually power mad, the Immortals of Mystara view all that is happening as a threat to them and their world, and are coming, ruthlessly, to deal with that threat.

# 9: The Veiled Alliance of Athas (neutral) Power hungry, insatiable for knowledge, extremely secretive, and a deadly foe to the Dragon-Kings, a part of this order has allied with Tokiwong and Iuz.
However, THE GREATER PART of the Veiled Alliance has not allied with Iuz, and this greater part has attained 11th level magic (just in time, since Rajaat is awake.)
The Veiled Alliance wants, in order of importance: Rajaat killed, the Dragon-Kings and Shade killed, mastery of all the magic they can get their hands on, rulership of the entire world of Athas.)

EVIL POWERS

# 9: Mina and the Knights of Neraka, and the Army of the Dead (evil)

# 10: The Unseelie formerly played by Valkys (evil)

SPECIAL SITUATIONS

# 11: Rajaat and his Champions (evil) (This Power can be played by anyone who is willing to ally with Melkor, both in word and in spirit. Otherwise, I must play this Power.)

# 12: The Church of Shade (evil) (This defaults to Melkor.)

Last edited:

Alyx

First Post
Jand ran his eyes with admiration down the blade held before him.

The blade radiated good. Jand could feel it about him. It suffused the air, enveloped the soul, enwrapped the sense. This blade could not be used for an evil act.

The very act of touching it lent Jand a hope he had long sought for.

'What do you think?' asked the human beside Jand. The tall stranger wore brilliant silver and gold garments, and his eyes bathed all they regarded with a soft light. 'These are tools born for good, is that not so?'

'It is so.' Jand responded, a ghost of a smile touching his lips. 'And you say that using the Oerth Blood, even for the creation of weapons, will strengthen it?'

'I understand why you find that startling. At times it has seemed as if the whole of creation has been against us, and that the red army would become mightier no matter what we did.' The figure chuckled. 'Do not be suprised. The very goodness of Oerth is rising to our aid, and that will never be curropted.
'Arm your forces with these weapons and armour. Spread the word! This is the beggining of hope.'

Remove ads