• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 2)

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz watches the plotting from afar... burning flames surrounding his form... "Hmmph... it is good to see that little has changed since the cataclysm brought down by Forrester... the bickering and fighting continues..."

Talindra looked to Iuz, "We will not fight a war for you milord..."

Iuz looked back to her, "I did not ask you too... I have no intentions of fighting... we shall watch and guard... ourselves from reprisal... our path is not their own... we have a greater goal..." she bowed her head...

"So then you shall stay in self-imposed exile..." she replied...

"Consider it a sabbatical... there will be time enough for bloodshed... for now simply enjoy the dark comedy that is the politcis of Oerth... you may just find yourself as amused as I..." Iuz smiled...

Talindra shook her head, "I highly doubt that..."

"Oh?"

"The forces being brought to bear will destroy much more then they know..." Talindra replied her left brow arched...

Iuz shrugged, "I still think it is quite amusing..." he started walking down across the courtyard... Talindra following him slowly...

Reprisal

First Post
Well now...

... how can I not accept renewed control over The United Commonwealth of Toril? :cool:

All right, if the UC is to return to a more proactive player in these reindeer games, I will have to know a few things first off...

1. Who claims to be the allies of the United Commonwealth? And how have our relations been so far?

2. Who has demonstrated a genuine enthusiasm for the ideologies of the Commonwealth? (This sorts out who are our strategic allies, and who are our comprehensive allies...)

3. Who has long disagreed to the point of enmity with the United Commonwealth and its ideologies? And how have our relations been so far?

In any event, here's a little background information on the United Commonwealth. (Though you might know this already, think of it as much a warm-up for myself... ;) )

The United Commonwealth of Toril

The United Commonwealth (UC) was borne out of a heavy assortment of conflict between the forces of progress and the forces of tradition. After two cataclysmic conflicts with various powers, foreign and domestic, the United Commonwealth came into its own. Its chief founders, Sir Ian Payne of the Technocratic Coalition, and Lord Forrester of the Humanoid Alliance, came together as a result of the second conflict over Toril.

The UC itself is a confederacy of other nation-states who have joined together of their own volition. Its government is made up of two main branches: the executive branch, or the Commonwealth Presidency; and the legislative branch, or the Commonwealth Parliament.

The President of the UC is directly elected by all electors in the United Commonwealth. The President has three main functions: first, he is the Commander-In-Chief of the UC Military; second, he is the chief architect of the UC's Foreign Policy; and lastly, he has the constitutionally guaranteed power to veto any bill coming from the Commonwealth Parliament.

The UC's current President, Forrester, has been the Head of State for over forty years now... He has been a true product of his upbringing in the Humanoid Alliance: patriotic, honourable, stubborn, and even a little hot-headed. This can be seen in many of his sweeping initiatives that have addressed issues of UC concern head-on. It is, perhaps, why many of those citizens of Oerth have a distinct distaste for him because of the apparent "over-assertion" of Torilian supremacy. Forrester has long been called the "Father of Toril" for good reason. He is a very paternalistic politician, often utilizing his country's great influence to steer other nations in the right direction... sometimes whether they like it or not.

Over these past forty years, the exponential growth in the population of the Humanoid Alliance has made it the single largest member-nation in the United Commonwealth. As a result, its influence in the lower chamber of the Commonwealth Parliament, called the Commonwealth Assembly, has increased along the same lines. A new political party, called the Commonwealth Party of Toril (CPT), had begun to supplant the Liberal-Democratic Party of Toril (LDP) slowly over time. Each term, it would grow a few seats, and the LDP would shrink about that many.

As we all know, the Commonwealth Parliament is the legislative branch of government. It is made up of two parts: the upper chamber, the Senate; and the lower chamber, the Assembly. Of the two, the lower chamber is the most important as the Head of Government (as opposed to the Head of State) is taken from that party with holds the largest amount of seats in the Assembly. The current governing party, simply referred to as the Government, is the upstart CPT with Korren O'Tagh as Prime Minister, but an election is coming up quickly, and the days of unbridled support Forrester has been enjoying appear to be numbered. The leader of the established LDP, Erika Lesage, has been gaining support from not only the Commonwealth Proper (the former Technocratic Coalition nations), and the rest of the sphere, but also from certain minority groups within the Humanoid Alliance...

The Commonwealth Senate has been the silent actor in all of these political undoings... As the chamber representing the interests of member-nations, not of the entire population as with the Assembly, it has been able to disrupt any calls for total war by the President and Prime Minister. For this reason, many citizens in the Humanoid Alliance have called for the abolition of the Senate because they feel it undemocratic. They cite that a tiny member-state such as the Psionic League, which as since rebuilt from its ultimate sacrfice, has the same say as the entire Western Territory of the Humanoid Alliance... Others, especially within the Commonwealth Proper, have vigorously defended the Senate as the last bastion of rational governance.

To this day, the debate between populism and regionalism still rages on within the United Commonwealth...

The Greyhawk Dilemma: What shall we do?

At this point in time, the United Commonwealth of Toril has been at an impass. The discovery and subsequent involvement in the Realm of Greyhawk has become the focus of the media, acedemia, and government. There have been three main paradigms in relation to our relations with the Realm of Greyhawk.

One side, populated mostly by those supporting the CPT and the Humanoid Alliance, has called for an entire "pacification force" be sent to Greyhawk to subdue any wrong-doers and occupy Greyhawk until a time that it is ready to join the ranks of the United Commonwealth... This has been the dominant ideology of the Government, and the Presidency, and has only recently began to show signs of systemic weakness.

The other side, advocated primarily by the Commonwealth Proper and the Liberal-Democratic Party, has been one of diplomacy, multilateralism, and a careful focus of force (military, economic, or magical) upon those parties opposed to peace and prosperity. After many months of long campaigning, Erika Lesage has roused enough support to challenge the political supremacy Commonwealth Party.

The final, and perhaps most alarming side, in the debate are the isolationists. Supported by no significant political party, there has been a movement of people and non-governmental organizations calling for the complete and utter retreat from the Realm of Greyhawk. Citing the belief that "their's is no busisness of ours" the advocates of isolationism has been a thorn in the side of many, many a politician.

OOC: The Future is Uncertain

In the first few turns that I will be playing, I will be telling of the political pressures within the UC and how they affect those parties outside. There will be an election, and there will be much in the way of political, social and economic turmoil afterwards, no matter who wins... I would only ask that those Powers interested should start commenting on the way the UC has acted, and how they wish the UC to act from now on...

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: Looks good I can't wait... as far as Iuz is concerned is a little miffed with what Forrester did to Oerth... but then again it isn't any less then what he would have done... at that time... but now... Iuz has taken control of the Eternal Empire of Toril... so who knows where the future will lie for him... nice intro by the way...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Answers, comments, and rulings for the posts on page 1

(Yours Truly is exhausted. He will continue to work on everything, but it's taking a toll, and the onset of Turn 7 is still a ways off. Expect delays in answers to your e-mails.)

Edena, I assume IR takes place after the time Rajaat was defeated in Ur Draxa, and only remaining Dragon Kings are Hamanu, Gallard and Oba?

ANSWER: Correct. If Rajaat was still around, the Athians would have 11th level magic, and ... hmmm ... maybe I SHOULD release Rajaat from his ages old prison ...

Anyway I tell them that I will accept proposition of alliance if given considerable territories on Athas- including Tyr, Ur Draxa, realms of halfings, Lost Sea. However they will be able to take part in my conquests on other worlds- Krynn and Mystara will be first targets, then we might be strong enough for bigger ones-Oerth and Toril. I also try to convince them that they will get MUCH power by merging with Red Goo and Hellmaster is an worthy ally.

ANSWER: Congratulations, Melkor! The Dragon-Kings go from enemies to friends. You will gain several hundred PL from this new alliance (if Rajaat wakes up, though, he will be an independent Power under my control.)

Sollir, I didn`t steal your idea, I considered getting Athas involved just after powers from Krynn appeared on Toril, not to mention it was slightly involved in first IR.

ANSWER: Actually, Athas was heavily involved in the first IR, until everyone realized what Defiling Magic DID, and proceeded to kill all the Defilers in Realmspace.

- - -

Zelda Themelin

I deserve... something very evil?

ANSWER: You deserve one of those open Powers. Care to play Rajaat and his people? They are evil, but they have 11th level magic, Zelda.

Don't stress over it. You can aswer my posts and my e-mail whenever you have time.
Rest, Edena, rest. Sleep, sleep, sweet dreams and so on. May Forsaken One grant you sweet dreams too. Ups, was that taking it too far?
I don't have quick and flashy magic at my command, so all my plans take time anyway.
Yep, I have few plans.. well I probably need to mail to about them. They are part of my new and improved template. Heheh, one I still have to write.
I am just getting back time I missed playing in prior rounds. I think it is kind of interesting to have both weak sides and strong. As long as it doesn't ruin anyones fun of course.

ANSWER: Please remember, Zelda, that the Thillronian Peninsula is now a blasted ruin, because of the other Powers.
Most of the forests burned, and what remains is dying in the darkness, suffocated by the pollution.
The magnificent Corusk Mountains are sundered, great gaps in them, massive volcanoes spewing molten destruction that is running down into the debris strewn ocean unchecked.
Millions of dead fish are washing up on the shore of the silt filled ocean.
Even the climate is all wrong - it is the dead of winter, but instead of being cold, it is hot. The sea level is rising as the icecap on Telchuria and in Polaris melt.
The lands of the barbarians are covered with deadwood, pools of Red Goo, flooded areas from meltwater and tidal waves, all the croplands wrecked, all the structures damaged or destroyed.
Most of the birds and animals are dead, the fish died in the poisoned rivers, and under the black sky nothing will grow.
They did this. THEY left Oerth like this.
It is time to fight ... it is time to put an end to the beings who did this thing!
At least, that is the opinion of a lot of your people - those who survived the disaster.

- - -

Anabstercorian

How is your civilian populace looking on Anabstercorian's offer? Here it is, summarized:

You get enhanced intelligence, strength, wisdom, and charisma, psionic power, and a free palace staffed with ectoplasmic servants in the most glorious city in Oerthspace, the Penumbral Hub.
On the other hand, you have to turn in to a slimy squid thing with tentacles.

How many of your civilians are accepting this offer?
How many of your civilians would like to accept this offer but have obligations?
How many of your civilians would like to accept this offer but are too oppressed?
How many of your civilians would not and will never accept this offer?

ANSWER: There are some civilians that are seriously considering Anabstercorian's offer. Faced with a ruined, almost uninhabitable world, faced with the grim threat of an 11th level war, they would like some peace and quiet, even if they DO have to become illithid to get it.

- - -

Tokiwong

OOC: Just want them damn Eternal Empire folks... anyways... Edena when you get a chance to reply to my insane email... that would be much appreciated I think you might be surprised with I am doing...

ANSWER: I am looking at the claims, and in dismay see several contests now. Can you people PLEASE try to work this out?

I am throwing Rajaat and his evil Defilers (NOT to be confused with the mere Dragon-Kings of Athas) into the mix. This evil Power can be claimed.

Mina and her Knights of Neraka, another evil Power, remains unclaimed.

I really do NOT want to have to arbitrate this matter, and if there is no other answer assign Powers by arbitrary decision.

- - -

creamsteak

If someone declares they are charging their defense, do they have to state for how long they want to charge for immediately?

ANSWER:

Yes. You MUST state how long you intend to build up your Attack, and Defense, before they can be unleashed, and once you state that, you cannot take it back!
Thus, if you state you are building up for one week, you build up for one week, and you cannot Attack or Defend until that week is passed!!

There is a simple way out of the problem, though.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ.

All you have to do is state a simple Category 3 Attack and a Category 3 Defense. These take only an hour to create.
Then, you simply e-mail me and state you are Holding the Attack and Defense.
You can Hold an Attack or Defense indefinitely, and it's power just kepts on building, the longer you hold it.

I ask this because, if I can declare I am charging for one week, and I never need to use my defense that week, I may as well have said two weeks and I just wasted a ton of 11th level energy. It makes more sense (and I might just be confused) that we all assume we are charging till someone states they are using an attack or defense.

ANSWER: That's right. You would have wasted a week's worth of 11th level magic.
State you are declaring a Category 3 Attack and a Category 3 Defense, then e-mail me and tell me you are Holding the Attack and Defense. The longer you Hold them, the stronger they become.

- - -

Zelda Themelin

Like said, that offer isn't very popular. (Not much power for you to gain here, that is).

However...

For few inviduals, however it seems better than hardship at hand. To some, Anabstercorian's is impressive, some of those people have admired this great being.
Some think Anabstercorian is indeed, great god of Destruction and Chaos, like another one called Forrester, and should indeed be served, rather than opposed. Some are just afraid. Some seek better life. There are many reasons, numberous reason. Few of them are 'right reasons' to make such choice.
These people left their people already. They ran into other people, they heard the tales. They had given up their way of life.. they were seeking something.. they found. you.. or maybe your agents just found those lost people first.
Those civilians who didn't leave their lands are not open for your offers.
1 PL of those civilians, some barbarians, some ex-citizens of Ratik are ready to take this offer after little persuation. Their people didn't use to practise magical alteration on people, so they are bit shocked at prospect of being... changed that way. Few find idea even intriguing.

ANSWER: Consider then, that this 1 PL in people have accepted Anabstercorian's offer.
But ... changing them to illithid, giving them the gift, will take Anabstercorian longer than an hour of 11th level magic to achieve. And I do believe Anabstercorian, and everyone else, now knows what that means.

They don't know great secrets, they don't carry much valuables with them. However, they are able to tell, that traitorous king Morreg, secretly 'fan of Iuz' managed to manipulate few important people leaving with him, not to mention, managed to steal some treasure with him. Of course, Morreg is dead, and died somewhere none knows.
This group of civilians might draw along another another 1 PL of mixed lot, if offered something more for this work. Or your agents can just brainwash and force them *shrug*.

Zelda considers: This loss of PL from people is about 8, I presume. Evenly shared between barbarians and Ratikians, other groups are really minor.
((When you choose your path and believe in free will, be prepared, that not all are ready to follow your way. Universe is filled with better sounding offers, than 'create your own fate'.))

ANSWER: Obviously, the people of the Thillronian Peninsula are exhausted from the war and the disasters. They may have many great warriors, but they have many farmers, cattle herders, and merchants, and others who just wanted to make a living, just like everyone else.
They have seen their livelihood taken away, their lands destroyed, their cattle die, and now they are living in underground shelters, on rationed food and water.
They take a rather dim view of what has happened.
They do not blame their leaders.
They blame those who presumed to come from other worlds and dimensions, claim Oerth for their own, and when they couldn't have it - they blew the unholy crap out of it.
They are angry.

- - -

GnomeWorks

Greetings, all.

I want to put claim to the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra. I believe someone else has also put claim to this place, and that makes it a contested nation.
Oh well.
This is my new posting time, from 8:56am CST to 9:47am CST. I may also be able to afford around a half hour during the night after 5:30pm CST, but don't count on it.
Sorry,
Despite that, I am still a part of this IR. I am not inactive, and have emailed Edena a few times in the last turn or two, and taken action (the nuking of the Elder Ones, for example).
Thank you all for your patience. However, do not delay the IR on my behalf - I can still participate effectively, if I cannot post all the time. I will keep myself updated and ask for updates from my allies when necessary.
If this is too much of a drain on the IR, I can quit and surrender the Lortmils over to an ally. I would prefer to not have to do that, however, as I still think that I can be an effective part of this IR. I still have a few aces up my sleeve, and I'll be using them shortly.
Thank you.

ANSWER: Cheers, GnomeWorks! Welcome back! :)
By no means must you surrender the Lortmil Technomancy! Not at all!
I will note your claim to the Nations of the Chosen, which is now a contested claim.

TO EVERYONE IN THE IR:

Would you help me? I am overwhelmed with my job as DM, and cannot keep GnomeWorks updated properly.
Could some of you regularly update him on what is going on? I would REALLY appreciate the help.
Thanks.

Also, could the people of the Alliance of Oerth help mediate the contested claim between Dagger and GnomeWorks over the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra?
I don't want to arbitrarily state who gets what. That's being heavy handed, and I don't like that.

Edena_of_Neith

- - -

Zelda Themelin

GnomeWorks, stay, oh, please stay.
It doesn't bother be a bit.
Oh, look who is speaking -> the most inactive member of IR ever, Zelda.
Still I voted.

ANSWER: You're one of the most active now, Zelda. Better late than never! :) :)

You are still welcome to claim one of the open Powers.

- - -

dagger

I am in control of those nations, well at least I was.

ANSWER: Dagger, could you and GnomeWorks work together on the claims? Please. This is a request.
I really, really, really, do not want to have to assign Powers - throwing my weight around as DM is always a last resort, never the first resort (I wish more of MY DMs had understood this.)

zouron

Edena will some of the nations on Anakeris ally with me (accept my ruler ship in other words) by now?

ANSWER: Zouron, they just might. They are cut off from the Alliance of Oerth. Some defect to you. Others stay loyal to the Alliance of Oerth.
The people of AnaKeris are in a very bad situation.
Most of them are still alive, but their cities have been devastated, their crops are dying in the fields, the sky is pitch black, fire has destroyed much of the forest, and tsunamis have washed away their coastline.
The animals and birds of AnaKeris remain, but they are sadly diminished now, and those that remain are picking through the debris for food.
AnaKeris is desperate for help.
Aquaria will ally with you, Zouron. They are just as desperate.

- - -

Zelda

Gametime (and none was willing to give me any ideas, such a shame).
Some cynicism bites it's iron-teeth into your flesh, when you step from the summer of youth to the autumn of maturity. Belief and mystery fade away if they are not tended.

ANSWER: Yes. But sometimes an indian-summer can occur. This IR is something of an effort to produce an indian-summer for all of us.

- - -

LordMelkor{Talos}

Image of Melkor appears before Anabstecorian:

-Hmm, I like you, nice titles that you have given me, I might even add them to the official list, or maybe not, it is long enough. And I see that you have finally gotten smarter, Favored OF Ilsenine, and understood, that I AM to be feared. But I can spare you my wrath, I offer you a non-agression pact, I suggest accepting, my gifts are NOT to be rejected.

ANSWER: Heh. Cheers, Melkor! Evil rules! (or, at least, Melkor and Iuz would say so! :D )

- - -

The Forsaken One

I'm hitting Athas HARD. All forces native there will be told that I'm coming in to kick some oerthian booty and they are free to join in.
Psions should be united
All forces who voluntarily joined me I presume agree to be hiveminded and join the ideal of one perfect organism. If not they can remain independant but those who freely join me I presume for now they join in.
Their powers and DNA will be added to the gene pool.

ANSWER: They do not join the single Hivemind. These are fiercely independent people. They join you because they want to kick the rotten, Red Goo spewing Oerthians off their world.
The Veiled Alliance is joining you, since the Dragon-Kings just JOINED Melkor.
The Mind Lords of the Last Sea are joining you.
The halflings of the Forest Ridge are joining you.
The elven tribes are joining you.
Most of the outlying towns and settlements are joining you.

A number of rebels from the cities are also joining you, revolting against the Dragon-Kings who have allied with Melkor.

However, beware - most of the people of the cities, the Templars, and the Dragon-Kings, are now allied with Melkor.
They see the way the wind is blowing, and it is blowing the Shade's way, and they want to be on the winning side.
Expect no mercy or quarter from any of them.

Edena, my dreams effect one sphere right? But now that all is open I can use it everwhere I want?

ANSWER: Ok, this gets complicated. Forsaken One, you can affect ONE Crystal Sphere with ONE change in reality.
Thus, you could affect Realmspace with one change, and Greyspace with one change, and the Dark Sun setting with one change, and Krynnspace with one change, and still have one change left over, which you might assign to the Mystaran setting.
The ONLY Crystal Sphere where you can cause more than ONE change in reality is Greyspace.
In GREYSPACE, you can change reality up to 5 times.

This is a one time thing. Once you declare the change, it is done, you cannot take your statement back - and you MUST POST TO THE BOARD what the change is.
The change is permanent, unless someone is lucky enough to overcome it with 11th level magic (which isn't likely.)

And healing kills evil persons right now they have that strange ability

ANSWER: Is this one of the changes in reality you are declaring? If so, which Crystal Sphere does it apply to, please?

Everyone is free to join in the action to kick Melkor out of Athas or out of where ever.
If it's up to me this guys time is over.

ANSWER: As I have said, a lot of people have joined you.
However, the situation on Athas has just become more complicated.

Rajaat is waking up, and looking at the situation he is not happy.
He summons his warriors, his champions, his defilers, and comes in force against EVERYONE involved.

I need someone to claim this new evil Power - if it is not claimed ... (evil smile) ... I will run it.
You don't want that to happen ...

- - -

Anabstercorian

Lord Melkor!

Your proposal is rejected with raucous laughter and mocking gestures. We shake our naked hineys at your soon-to-be-toast religion and people. In the Army of Darkness, the Drow are turning their slaves in to effigies of you, tying them up, and spanking them mercilessly, and the Illithid are doing our ancient ceremonial We're Going To Eat Your Brains dance.

ANSWER: You mean the drow aren't using those dreaded snake-headed whips on their slaves? That is unusually kind of you.

Seriously, the time for diplomacy is over, Melkor. A fight to the death is about to ensue, and (PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT) I have a firm alliance with the Hive. You can expect nothing from me but brutal, brutal violence.
The Army of Darkness is getting BORED, Melkor. I have to give them something to kill. And that something is you.

ANSWER: Ah! So Anabstercorian and Forsaken One are allies. The plot thickens.

- - -

dagger

About time Anab, sheesh .

ANSWER: (chuckles)

- - -

Anabstercorian

So, Dagger, you'll help me fight against Melkor? I'll need everything I can get - The guys got Fast Healing 250, ya know.

ANSWER: (the DM regards this situation)

- - -

Tokiwong

OOC: Hmm so th battle plans are ramping up... what to do... what to do... Iuz will refrain from any comments... at this point in time...

ANSWER: (DM regards this situation ...)

- - -

LordMelkor{Talos}

There was no light in Melkor`s Throne Room. He was there alone, contemplating, emanating almost visible aura of hatred, directed at those plotting to destroy him.
Then his new concubine entered:
-What troubles you, My Lord?
-They are all uniting to crush me, once again! I was denied Toril! I was denied Oerth!
Now they want to deny me Athas!
-Do you want me to pleasure you, Dark One? She smiled, stripped herself off clothes, and kneeled before him in position of total servitude. He looked with desire upon her body, perfect if it wasn`t for her scars and bruises, remainders of fun they had together.
-Not now, I have matters to attend to. You see, they have understood how MIGHTY and dangerous I am, that they must unite to have ANY hope in defeating me, but I MUST make them understand that they have NO hope, not at ALL! Then he laughed and disappeared in Cloud OF Darkness.

ANSWER: This should be interesting reading for certain people ...

- - -

LordMelkor{Talos}

Edena!

I teleport to Luna, and adress spirits imprisoned beneath it!

-Tormented beings! I want to free you from your suffering! You will find new purpose when you become one with Red Scourge! Join me and you WILL have your revenge against those that dammed you!

ANSWER:

(the DM chuckles long and darkly) I see that Melkor is quite smart, quite smart indeed.

It works, Melkor.

From underneath the Sunstare comes a voice:

We will serve you, Melkor, Lord of Darkness.
Avenge us against those who destroyed our world.
Avenge us against those who destroyed us.

Free us, and we will stand by you (PL over 1,000)
Free us, and we will join your Red Army (PL jumps to 10,000.)
Free us, and we will be your loyal servants forever.
Free us, and we will help you exterminate every last foe in the multiverse that dares to stand against you.

Free us, and let us have revenge against the hypocrites who murdered our world and tortured us.

Melkor, your Power gains 10,000 PL.

(solemnly) Good work, Melkor.

- - -

Mr. Draco

Edena, I'm using 11th level scrying to determine approximately how powerful the trapped on luna are.

ANSWER: LOL! Take a look at the Post above, please. 1,000 PL, turning into 10,000 PL as they turn into Melkor's newest Red Army.

- - -

Mr. Draco

Anab, an attack on Melkor certaintly sounds interesting. In the least, Kas himself will be there (always time to add new names to my list)

ANSWER: The Dragon-Kings of Athas do not have 11th level magic. However, Rajaat DOES have 11th level magic.

Rajaat has an offer for Melkor.

Leave Athas. Leave, and go conquer another Crystal Sphere.
If you will do this, and leave Athas alone, I, RAJAAT THE GREAT, will ally with you, and my 11th level magic will stand aside yours.
What say you, Lord Melkor, Lord of the Shade, Lord of Darkness?

- - -

Serpenteye

Edena:
The God Emperor travels secretly from world to world on the Prime material plane, gathering information, performing subtle miracles and answering prayers, giving new orders to his followers and building his influence.
When he reaches Athas he contacts the Sorcerer Kings and offers them alliance, while studying their strengths and weaknesses. He also takes an interest in defiling magic and how to counter its effects.

ANSWER: Noted. And he slowly begins to cultivate worshippers on many worlds. The Athas situation is, of course, a total mess (see above.)

Spoof

First Post
Ah, Reprisal it is good to see you old friend. Both worlds have suffered in your absence. I believe that the UC could have an important role to play in the current conflict rampaging across Oreth.

Forrester while a good man only did his job, but he did it to the detriment of everyone else. His charter was to protect Toril from all outside dangers. He saw the conflict on Oreth as a possible threat to the safety of Toril. His method of protecting Toril was apparently the destruction of Oreth. I came here not long after he arrived here and established a base for the same purpose as I had on Toril. Forrester with the help of Anab used a horrible weapon against friend and foe alike on Oreth and destroyed millions of allied soldiers, in his zeal to kill the enemy. Also in this attack he destroyed my island with this weapon. I do not know if this was done intentionally, but we both know Anab, does have a personal hatred for me. I would appreciate your assistance in this matter, and hope that you can bring order to the chaos that Forrester has sowed.

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: If o'Skeitonos does not want to relinquish his claim then I may be persuaded to take up Rajaat... and his legions... he may like what I am planning on doing... then again he may not... but I would like to ad that I really would like to Hold onto the Eternal Empire... they mesh just perfectly with my current plans...

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
REALLY innocent

Far away, deep in the Penumbral Hub...

Past miles of Substare armor...

In a room illuminated only by a pale green fire...

Anabstercorian is banging his head against the wall.

<< Seal away the moon, you said. Melt the moon, you said! Anabstercorian, you stupid jackass! No more genocide, EVER! >>

Tokiwong

First Post
Re: REALLY innocent

Anabstercorian said:
Far away, deep in the Penumbral Hub...

Past miles of Substare armor...

In a room illuminated only by a pale green fire...

Anabstercorian is banging his head against the wall.

<< Seal away the moon, you said. Melt the moon, you said! Anabstercorian, you stupid jackass! No more genocide, EVER! >>

OOC: Like I said... Evil IS Good... Melkor... I applaud you...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Reprisal, I am one of the two leaders of the Union of Oerth. The other leader is Serpenteye.

In the beginning of the IR, we declared war and through victories, conquered quite a bit of territory. However, none of it was taken from Forrester.

Relations between the Union of Oerth and the UC have been, well, not really existant. That is to say, the Union of Oerth has not really done anything for or against the UC.

Well if I can claim Rajaat and the Unseelie I will do so :), since the Draogn Kings already seem to be on Melkor's side...

(Sorry for accusing you Melkor btw)

Remove ads