(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 2)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Lord Melkor!

Your proposal is rejected with raucous laughter and mocking gestures. We shake our naked hineys at your soon-to-be-toast religion and people. In the Army of Darkness, the Drow are turning their slaves in to effigies of you, tying them up, and spanking them mercilessly, and the Illithid are doing our ancient ceremonial We're Going To Eat Your Brains dance.

Seriously, the time for diplomacy is over, Melkor. A fight to the death is about to ensue, and (PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT) I have a firm alliance with the Hive. You can expect nothing from me but brutal, brutal violence.

The Army of Darkness is getting BORED, Melkor. I have to give them something to kill. And that something is you.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
So, Dagger, you'll help me fight against Melkor? I'll need everything I can get - The guys got Fast Healing 250, ya know. :D

OOC: Hmm so th battle plans are ramping up... what to do... what to do... :D Iuz will refrain from any comments... at this point in time...

There was no light in Melkor`s Throne Room. He was there alone, contemplating, emanating almost visible aura of hatred, directed at those plotting to destroy him. Then his new concubine entered:

-What troubles you, My Lord?

-They are all uniting to crush me, once again! I was denied Toril! I was denied Oerth! Now they want to deny me Athas!

-Do you want me to pleasure you, Dark One? She smiled, stripped herself off clothes, and kneeled before him in position of total servitude. He looked with desire upon her body, perfect if it wasn`t for her scars and bruises, remainders of fun they had together.

-Not now, I have matters to attend to. You see, they have understood how MIGHTY and dangerous I am, that they must unite to have ANY hope in defeating me, but I MUST make them understand that they have NO hope, not at ALL! Then he laughed and disappeared in Cloud OF Darkness.

Last edited:

Edena!

I teleport to Luna, and adress spirits imprisoned beneath it!

-Tormented beings! I want to free you from your suffering! You will find new purpose when you become one with Red Scourge! Join me and you WILL have your revenge against those that dammed you!

Mr. Draco

First Post
Anab, an attack on Melkor certaintly sounds interesting. In the least, Kas himself will be there (always time to add new names to my list) :)

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena:

The God Emperor travels secretly from world to world on the Prime material plane, gathering information, performing subtle miracles and answering prayers, giving new orders to his followers and building his influence.

When he reaches Athas he contacts the Sorcerer Kings and offers them alliance, while studying their strengths and weaknesses. He also takes an interest in defiling magic and how to counter its effects.

Remove ads