(IR) Preparations for the IR, Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
I would at this time like to claim an additional faction:
~The Gith of greyspace (spelljamming mercenary gith, neutral, PL 20), under the assuption that the Gith have contacted us in the past and we are trading partiners of sorts. They came to the Pomarj because they been... unwelcome in human and demi-human lands. Over the years we have developed a close relationship.

If annother has claimed the Gith of Greyspace let me know, and we can discuss the matter.

Last edited:

Kesh

First Post
Hm. If no one has claimed the Circle of Eight, I'll take 'em. That should kick up my power level. :D

(Edit) Wait, they're only PL 5? yeesh. All of them are at least 17th level, and several have 20 levels total... ah well. It's a start.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Unclaimed Powers list to come soon

Hello, everyone;

I will in the next hour or so post a list of unclaimed powers. Remember Edena's rules. Also, I like Maudlin's idea to make alliances that seem to make sense.

I am moderator while Edena takes a break, so e-mail me if you have questions.

William

lynux

First Post
I would like to claim the following factions now that they are open, note: I will still have a total PL lower than 100.

The Empire of Erypt (strange humans, genies, many kinds of monsters from the MM, all alignments) PL 35
The Illithid of Greyspace (spelljamming illithid, slaves of every type, evil) PL 25

--------------------------------------------------

‚킽‚µ ‚í
‚¢‚»‚ª‚µ‚¢
‚Å‚·
--------------------------------------------------
if you cannot read the above Characters or appear to be weird characters and not of Oriental language plz configure your browser to see them, IE click View, Encoding, More, Japanese, then you will be asked to download it, plz click yes.

now another favor i ask of you all, DONT ASK ME WHY IM DOING THIS!

Mr. Draco

First Post
Jeez, the kitchen sink has a PL of 2?!?!?! That's one heck of a sink! I know TANKS that don't have a power level that high!

lynux

First Post
PC or NPC for The United Districts of Oerth
Talice Kellen lvl 20
Neutral Evil Elf
Rogue

17 STR
23 DEX
13 CON
12 INT
15 WIS
12 CHA

Weapons: Ice Bane Long Sword +5 (Immunity to Fire and an extra 1d8 damage against Fire based creatures)
Diamond Crossbow +3 (extra 1d4 damage against undead)
Tear Chain Mail (+4 defense against Good and Neutral aligned) (+1 against Evil)
base attack: 15/10/5
Saves: FORT: 6; REF: 12; WILL: 6

This is the hero for The United Districts of Oerth, has respect form most factions and amazing grace in battle.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Unclaimed Powers List

Hello, everyone.

Using this thread and the previous one, I created a list of unclaimed powers. This may not be entirely accurate, but if there are errors let me know.

UNCLAIMED POWeRS

Irongate (dwarves, gnomes, Oeridian humans, neutral and good) PL 4
The Dwarves of the Iron Hills (dwarves, neutral and good) PL 3
The Grandwood (high elves, wood elves, grey elves, gnomes, halflings, forest beings, neutral and good) PL 3
Onnwall (Oeridian human, dwarven, neutral and good) PL 3
Idee (Oeridian human, dwarven, high elven, heavily good) PL 3
The Kitchen Sink (kitchen sink) PL 2 (I have no idea what the kitche sink is in terms of alignment or species. Maybe it has rust monsters?J

The Elves of the Lost City in the Adri Forest (If released from the artifact’s hold, all elven, evil) PL 4

The Empire of Lyrn (humans of unknown kind, demihumans of unknown kinds, humanoids of unknown kinds, many kinds of monsters from the MM, all alignments) PL 25
The Empire of Erypt (strange humans, genies, many kinds of monsters from the MM, all alignments) PL 35
The Empire of Ishtarland (humans, demihumans, humanoids, genies, all alignments) PL 40

The Empire of the Yuan-Ti (Yuan-Ti, Hempmonalander humans, slaves of all types, evil) PL 30

The Storm-Riders of Hyperborea (humans, small sentient tornadoes, spirits of the earth and sky, demihumans of unknown kinds, humanoids of unknown kinds) PL 35

The Scro Armada of Greyspace (spelljamming scro, evil) PL 30

Hyperborea is the great polar continent north and northwest of the Flanaess.
Lyrn, Erypt, Ishtarland, are all far away on the western side of Oerik, Oerth's greatest continent (of which the Flanaess is the easternmost part.)
The Yuan-Ti Empire is deep within Hempmonaland, although they have an infamous seaport on the coast south of the map.

The Deepwater League (merfolk, tritons, sea-elves in the Drawmij Ocean, neutral and good) PL 15
The People of the Shining Grottos (merfolk, tritons, sea-elves in the Denzac Gulf, heavily good) PL 10
The Sea League (merfolk, tritons in the Solnor Ocean, neutral) PL 13
The Coral Empire of the Solnor (sea-elves in the Solnor, all around the Lendore Isles and elsewhere, neutral and good) PL 15

The Wind Dukes of Aaqa (Oriental humans, spirit folk (oriental elves) oriental demihumans, oriental humanoids, lawful neutral and lawful good) PL 30
(Note, Aaqa is north of the Celestial Imperium, far to the west-northwest of Zeif)

PLANAR POWERS

The Planars of Elysium (Guardinals, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race

The Planars of the Positive Material Plane (Xeg-yi, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Negative Material Plane (Xeg-ya, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Air (Air elementals, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Air (Djinn, good) see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Air (Invisible stalkers, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race

The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Water (Water elementals, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Water (Marids, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Water (Water wierds, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth (Earth elementals, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth (Dao, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Earth (Xorn, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race

The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire (Fire elementals, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire (Fire efreeti, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Elemental Plane of Fire (Salamanders, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race

The Planars of the Elemental Planes (Jann, neutral and good) PL see the Planar Arms Race

The Planars of the Ethereal Plane (Filchers, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Ethereal Plane (Thought eaters, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race

The Planars of the Astral Plane (Githyanki, evil) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Astral Plane (Githzerai, neutral) PL see the Planar Arms Race
The Planars of the Astral Plane

My thanks to Williams for his help here

Remember! ... No person playing in the IR can pick more than 3 Planar Races, total, for his or her Planar Arms Race.
If you pick a race, build your power up with it, then stop pulling in beings of that race, then you can choose another race to substitute for it.

Example: Iuz picks demons, yugoloths, and elementals.
He racks up 9 points of demons, 9 points of yugoloths, and 9 points of elementals over 3 Turns.
He then stops taking elementals.
He keeps his 9 points of elementals - they don't go away.
He chooses Xeg-ya instead. Now, he starts all over with 3 points of Xeg-ya, on the Turn after he declared the change.
So, next Turn he would have 12 points of demons, 12 points of yugoloths, 9 points of elementals, and 3 points of xeg-ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads