(IR) Preparations for the IR, Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 max = noted

reduced Greyspace claims to:
*The Illithid of Greyspace (spelljamming illithid, slaves of every type, evil) PL 25
*The Neogi of Greyspace (spelljamming neogi, their umber hulk servants, slaves of every type, evil) PL 30
Bring me to about 95.

Also Kalanyr and friend, wanna join a underdark alliance?
From there on we can see to whom we expand out alliance. To hold the whole udnerdark is a nice bae of operations and sceaming.

dagger

Adventurer
Id like to take The Free City of Verbobonc (Oeridian and Flannae human, demihumans of all types, neutral and good) PL 2 , since its near me . :) (I like everything be near each other. :) )

William Ronald

Explorer
Dagger,

As you are still new, I relinquish my claim to Verbobonc. It is a historic ally of Veluna. If you wish, I am willing to relinquish my claim to Dyvers as well.

Edena:

Thanks for sticking around for a little while and adding the new powers. If you get a chance, answer my e-mails. Also, can you make a short list of what has not been claimed other than the new powers. Take it easy and relax. You have truly earned it.

Everyone: Remember you can contest a country or a faction as per the rules. However, let's try to be considerate to the underpowered players and the new players. We may receive several this weekend.

Also, I will help anyone with any questions or concerns as best I can. If you have questions, please e-mail me at wronald1@yahoo.com. I will check my e-mail repeatedly and come to the boards as often as I can this weekend and Monday.

Last edited:

dagger

Adventurer
No need to give up that many claims, Verbobonc would be fine, and thank you.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Verbobonc and Dyvers

Dagger,

Done and done. The Kevellond League wishes you well with Verbobonc. (In the LGG campaign, that's where my character is from.) Please check your e-mail.

I will later get the address for the Living Greyhawk pages at WoTC it should be a help to us all.

kaboom

First Post
my PC

King Thayadon Fasfani of the Sky-Sea League

Avrial wizard 20/ fighter 10
HD: 20d4(Wizard)+ 10d10(Fighter)+60(Con)
Items: The crown of the citadels (lets you command flying ships and citadels)

Kesh

First Post
It would be nice if there was a list of what powers are not claimed. I've got 9 points total, vs. people with 100... :(

dagger

Adventurer
I seem to be forming my self around a dwarven and gnomish base of power, so I will at this time stake a claim to.

The Dwarven Citadels of Greyspace (dwarves, spelljamming mountains, neutral and good)

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
My PC

Edena or William or whoever this is suppossed to go to.

Kas is my PC. His power level should be therefore counted in that list, not the list of Dark Union of Eastern Oerth (like the god-emporer). Thanks!

William Ronald

Explorer
Kesh,

I will try to compose a list of unclaimed powers in a few hours. I have to go somewhere for a few hours.

In the interim, consider taking powers which you might have contacted through diplomatic means. You can contest other powers also.

For example, I believe both your territories are landlocked, so you would not likely have contact with sea creatures. However, you could have good diplomatic relations with an other powers. Please claim something, that is why more powers were added.

Of course, by some of the standards here -- I am a minor power.:)

Mr, Draco:

I can't edit the list, as I do not have the authority or the permission to do so. I will bring the issue up with Edena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads