(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 3

Alyx

First Post
Well, admist the swirls and whirls of confusion, the desperate and deadly tidings that have been revealed; I make a claim for Nippon and Zindia.

Let us hope that the 19th comes with haste and without missing lugage.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
This is my PC. If anyone has at least one territory controlled by the High Elf (must be good aligned) that I can have, and they don't feel too burdened to change plans about, I would love to have it. Working on character description and gear still. (Holy Avenger Sword for sure...)

Sanctus Punitor, male elf (high) Pal10/Rgr10: CR 20; Size M (4 ft., 11 in. tall); HD 10d10 + 10d10; hp 128; Init +9 (+5 Dex, +4 Improved initiative); Spd 30 ft.; AC 15 (+5 Dex); Attack +24/+19/+14/+9 melee, or +25/+20/+15/+10 ranged; SV Fort +17, Ref +14, Will +12; AL LG; Str 19, Dex 20, Con 10, Int 18, Wis 16, Cha 17.

Languages Spoken: Common, Draconic, Elven, Gnoll, Orc, Sylvan.

Skills and feats: Animal empathy +16, Concentration +14, Craft +18, Diplomacy +14, Disable device +5.5, Handle animal +17, Hide +5, Intimidate +5.5, Intuit direction +14, Knowledge +7.5, Knowledge (religion) +13, Listen +7, Move silently +18, Profession +15, Ride +19, Search +15, Spot +7, Wilderness lore +15; Alertness, Dodge, Expertise, Extra turning, Improved initiative, Leadership, Quick draw, [Track].

Possessions: 220,000 gp in gear.

Paladin Spells Per Day: 2/2.

Ranger Spells Per Day: 2/2.

William Ronald

Explorer
MY NEW CLAIMS

New Cliams
As Lynux has abandoned his claims, I claim:

(Refugees of Fellreev Forest (Humans of all types, demihumans of all types, forest spirits, forest beings, all alignments) PL 4
Isle of Olman (Hempmonalander human, neutral) 2

Theocracy of the Pale (Oeridian humans, flannae humans, suel humans, neutral) PL 4
Tiger Nomads (Baklunish human, all alignments) PL 2
Isle of Touv (Hempmonalander human, neutral) 2
Wolf Nomads (Baklunish human, all alignments) PL 2

Erypt (Strange humans, genies, many kinds of monsters from the MM, all alignments) PL 35 *

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Huh? Sharing Ivid and his stuff is kewl with me

Yep, no problems with sharing that stuff with Kalanyr, he can be spokesperson too seein as i'm too lazy sometimes to think alot.

Black Omega

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Lynux sorry to say you leave but why the hell this strange, I say again STRANGE act........? I really really really can't follow you....
I can only think he's very stressed over things unrelated tothe IR. He sounds very stressed at least. Hopefully it blows over quickly.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Uh ... ! .... did you all see Kalanyr's post above??!

There really is no civilian population in Rauxes left, by the way.
Just one HECK of an undead Host.

Is Ivid the Undying and his tarrasque mount, and his army, also going to Geoff?

Mmh, now I am confused. Are people of Rauxes dead? Has game already started? Ah, whatever.

((Hehe, I confused Ratik and Rauxes, aargh, I really need sleep))

Have fun. :)

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
The Coalition of Light and Shadow can only view concern William's claim of the Tiger and Wolf Nomads. While there is a past friendliess between our lands there are also differences over philosophy and technology that are difficult to reconcile. Rather than risk being surrounded by the iron ring of industry we are also putting in a claim for the Tiger and Wolf Nomads.

Forsaken isn't the best neighbor to have, but we understand at least he throws a mean barbecue.:)

Remove ads