(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 5 (AND IT WILL BE THE LAST ONE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
... Half-Celestial, Half-Machine, Advanced HD, CE Death Slaad...

CAN WE SAY MANTLEPIECE!!!

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Originally posted by Gnomeworks
You forgot to mention "half-machine, half-celestial".

Creamsteak, instead of a mantlepiece he might be worth some money to the Lortmils Technomancy for his spare parts.:D

Serpenteye

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Thanks Edena but I like my claims just fine :), ah my proposal is still up, any evil orgnaizations needing a Half-Celestial, Half-Machine, Advanced HD, CE Death Slaad?

I suppose the Grand Alliance of (me and my allies) qualify as an evil organization. I also suppose we could welcome you as an ally if you and we share the same enemies (your eastern neigbour in particular).

Creamsteak

Explorer
Who? The handsome pointy eared young man with the well named sword?
|=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=|

Oh, and... BRING IT;)

Last edited:

Can someone make a short list of whos currently allied with who? Since I don't think I know who allied during the past 3 and 1/2 threads hehe

Serpenteye

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Can someone make a short list of whos currently allied with who? Since I don't think I know who allied during the past 3 and 1/2 threads hehe

It's a complicated tangle, a twisted web of lies and ambitions. As for my alliance; I'm uncertain which of my alliances are secret and which are common knowledge. But suffice to say they are many and powerful, and none of them threaten your territories.

Serpenteye

First Post
creamsteak said:
Who? The handsome pointy eared young man with the well named sword?
|=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=||=:D=|

Oh, and... BRING IT;)

"Bring it". "Bring it". Oh we shall bring it alright, we shall bring about your doom! Your end is nigh, creamstreakitus. Yes, your end is nigh. ;)
Unless of cource you agree to surrender the Grandwood to us, we consider its independent status an insult to the territorial integrity of the Dark Union. We might consider giving you our mercy in exchange.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Give it up? Why when I can hold it and stain your land with a big blahdy blahdy blot?

More Seriously... I would trade it for something... but I would never surender it considering that they can prolly take more of your lives than you can take of theirs.

Afterall... I am a Scorched Earth Tank... and I have a sword that , IN A DEAD LANGUAGE, says, "I am a Killing Sword" just durring the introduction!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads