(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 5 (AND IT WILL BE THE LAST ONE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena is right. Tenth level magic should not be taken lightly.

It will take a great effort to advance. In the end, we must decide which choices and which sacrifices to make.

Bonedagger: Well, as they say, anticipation improves the taste of any meal.:)

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
"It's a long way to Tipperrary"

It's a long way to go. I suppose the Legions of Kas head towards the Pomarj, where our allies can help us to ferry them across to Ahlissa. It's really up to Mr Draco to decide, though, Kas is his PC.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I am awarding victories in the following Contests, then going offline until probably after noon my time tomorrow.

The western nation of Orcreich goes to Darkness (Baklunish Confederation) PL 15.
The Tusman Hills go to Darkness (Baklunish Confederation)
The Dwarves of the Yatils (PL 7) also go to Darkness (Baklunish Confederation)

The Cairn Hills go to John Brown. (Iuz)

Heisenbaudos goes to Sollir.
The Sable Wood also goes to Sollir.
Hraak Forest goes to Sollir.
Spikey Forest goes to Sollir.

The southern half of the Domain of Greyhawk revolts against the Shades.
The northern area becomes the Shadow Throne (same PL.)
The southern area becomes the Wild Coast.

Anyone except Melkor may claim the Wild Coast. Power Level 3.

Maudlin

First Post
Edena - Indeed, small mistake with my claims, they were:

Xeg-Yi (Negative Elementals)
the Undead (duh)
Demons of the Abyss (present from daddy)

Creamsteak - which off-map holdings are unrepresented? I think most of them have arrows pointing to them, but be sure to let me know if we've missed one.

Bonedagger - You nasty. That's all.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
My PC

Shyntara Starfire

Female gray elf half-fire elemental Wiz20/Sor12/Clr12/Brd12/Ftr11/Rog12/Lor10/Planeshifter10/Archmage5/Mystic10/Arcane Devotee5/Divine Disciple5/Hierophant5
(Note: Most of these Prestige Classes add to her Wizard spellcasting power, where applicable.)

Alignment: N

Total level: 129 (not including the half-elemental template)

Power level: 4

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Mmh, this remains me of one thing on earlier thread. If there is anything Monty Python about this IR (before it has even started) it must be these totally far-out pc:s. :D

This is part of the fun though, and I get to laugh my ass off when I read them. Though when they are actually played, and not just over-long stat-blocks for classes, they become something different. ;)

Can somebody say how much time is left till we start, in hours. I follow time-zones really badly.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
The Wild Coast

I Claim the Wild coast, as an extention of my own lands

By the way Heisenbaudos are listed on both my and Solir's Lists. Are they split between us, or is that a Clerical error?

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I'd like to claim good-aligned undead (e.g., ghosts, liches) for the undead arms race.

Can I just do that or is there anything that needs to be considered? I can't find the rules for it, you see...

:confused:

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
edena, i'm confused a little regarding the rules for 10th level magic advancement by PL. Let's say somebody spends 10PL advancing. They get +2 PL in the Magical Arms race. But how much do they lose? 2PL (from the 10 they devoted)? 4PL (from the 10 they dvevoted & the point they got free) ?

Edena that mass scry I think that let's you know their location but not what their whole faction is up to and doing right...? that would be a bit lame.

Maudlin why aren't that one blob of giants coloured near me? I can't find that they are a different faction so just colour it purple or lila for me or kalanyr just what's easiest :)

and Serpent, u got my mail?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads