(IR) Preparations for the IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add a claim as well to the Skyleage. All my other choises are being contested so guess I'll need something to fall back on :)
And it's nice to have some influence :p

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena: The Dark Union of Oerth claims Isles of Woe. They sound like soo much fun. And in line with our ideals too! :)

William: Thanks for the info, i'll leave you and forsaken one to fight over skyleague now.

[edit]- Ignore previous stuff about sky league, Isles of Woe sounds much more fun

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena- I retract my claim to Medegia

Bone Swamp is now a shared power between the Dark Union Of Oerth and the Drow.

Festy Dog doesn't want the Formians.

Mr. Draco

First Post
To: Edena

Edena, shucks about the secrecy. Oh well. Thanks for the info about the claims lists etc.

Also, I feel you've put enough effort into this new IR to earn a pat-on-the-back. Congratulations, and keep up the good work! :)

William Ronald

Explorer
The Isles of Woe were mentioned in the 1st Edition DMG. They are believed to be submerged in the Nyr Dyv. They are listed in the LGG as a pre-Migration civilization.

I suspect they were primarily Flannae. However, I would like to imagine them as the ultimate evil meritocracy. Regardless of race, class or gender, if you could scheme your way to the top, you deserved to be there. (I have a culture like that in my own world.) It is likely that the efreet would not care for anyone who made frequent use of the Codex of the Infinite Planes.

Edena: How about putting 3 large isles in the Nyr Dyv, at least one within sight of Greyhawk city.

There was an evil and cruel people on the Isles of Woe. They were renowned for dark sorceries. The last leader was known as the Wizard Priest, who had access once to the Codex of Infinite planes which were probably the source of the Doom on his Isles.

It has long been feared in Greyhawk lore that the Isles of Doom and their dark rulers would return. They would likely be very skilled in conjuration/summoning magics.

For those playing dark powers, please start staking your claim now. :D

Edena:

What is the alignment of the Sky League. As I recall, the Oeridians and others who went east left when the Great Kingdom was a good power.

Last edited:

Kanalyr had a little chat by pure chance heheeh (THX TURUK!! :D)

and I'll lay claim now to:

The Formians of the Southern Hellfurnaces (Formian Giant Ants, lawful neutral) PL 7
The Kuo-Toa of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (kuo-toa, slaves of all types, evil) PL 5
The Illithid of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (illithid, slaves of all types, evil) PL 3
The Trogolodytes of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (trogolodytes, slaves of all types, evil) PL 3

The rest of the Kuo-Toa of the Underdark (kuo-toa, slaves of all types, evil) PL 8

The Unseelie of the Flanaess (every type of Dark Faerie, evil) PL 13

And the SkyLeage how odd it might seem :) Or William if you don't claim the Isles of Woe I'll take them and you take the skyleage?

Grtz Kris~

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Festy & I retract all claims to the Kua-Tua in general, the Kua-Tua of the Hellfurnaces, All the other Hell Furnace races except the Drow & Dragons (which I shall keep). And I surrender the Unseelie to Forsaken.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hmm, seeing Festy's drop in power after our Negotiations with Forsaken I request the Isles of Woe for him.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Kalanyr, perhaps you'd like to claim:
* Ivid the Undying and the City of Rauxes (Ivid the Death King, the Tarrasque, death knights, skeletal warriors, other undead, specially chosen monsters, large animated constructs) PL 15
for your friend.

That way there's no problem about the isles of woe, look up at my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads