(IR) Preparations for the IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I have looked at and written down on paper all your claims, counterclaims, withdrawn claims, recommended claims, and disputed claims. :)

I will now attempt to modify the Lists accordingly.
If there are any inaccuracies an hour from now, tell me.

William Ronald

Explorer
Forsaken One:

If you want the Isles of Woe, you will need to work with Mr. Draco. I would still like the Sky League. I might yield my claim to another player, especially one who shows up shortly. Do e-mail people you know on the board about our little thread.

The Isles of Woe I think will add a lot to our fun. (Sounds a little odd saying it. :D)

Edena:

What did you think of the Isles of Woe description.

Last edited:

Maudlin

First Post
I'm going to wait with claiming anything else beside what I have until just before we start, I think... New players might want to join, and these new realms (and some of the unclaimed ones) all speak to the imagination, and they might want to claim one.

It'll be pretty hard to keep conflict of interest out of my two current factions already, and I *am* a bit dim, after all :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Maudlin:

I am QUITE willing to surrender my claim to the Sky League to a new player.

Hey, don't knock yourself. That's why you have family and friends. :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I have now modified the Main List, the Claims List, and the Arms Race List.

Would all of you please take a long look there?

If any mistakes are there concerning your claims, or disputed claims, or shared claims, post here so I can fix the problem.

Are there any other inaccuracies?

I think we are all getting a crash course in Greyhawk 101.
With a good start into Greyhawk 201.

If you haven't yet gotten a map of Greyhawk yet, for Heaven's sake get one. Otherwise, it will be hopelessly confusing.
Go to http://www.dogpile.com
Type in Greyhawk, and let the power of 15 search engines help you.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena

The Isles of Woe in the Nyr Dyv (The Wizard King and the Codez of Infinite Planes, humans, conjured monsters, constructs, all types of slaves, evil) PL 18 Should be part of the Union of Eastern Oerth

Festy Dog , Forsaken & Myself Should Read thus:

KALANYR
Ivid the Undying and the City of Rauxes (Ivid the Death King, the Tarrasque, death knights, skeletal warriors, other undead, specially chosen monsters, large animated constructs) PL 15 ?

The Deep Dragons and Chromatic Dragons of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (dragons, evil) PL 7
The Drow of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (drow, fire giants, frost giants, hill giants, slaves of all types, evil) PL 8

The rest of the Drow of Oerth (drow, slaves of all types, evil) PL 25

The Bone March (Humanoids, undead, evil) PL 3 ?

FESTY DOG
Ivid the Undying and the City of Rauxes (Ivid the Death King, the Tarrasque, death knights, skeletal warriors, other undead, specially chosen monsters, large animated constructs) PL 15 ?
The Non-Solistarim Aboleth of the Underdark (aboleth, slaves of all types, evil) PL 3
The Cloakers of the Underdark (cloakers, neutral) PL 6
The Delvers of the Underdark (delvers, neutral) PL 4
The Non-Solistarim Derro of the Underdark (derro, slaves of all types, evil) PL 4
The Destrachan of the Underdark (destrachan, evil) PL 4
The Non-Solistarim Duergar of the Underdark (duergar, slaves of all types, evil) PL 4
The Grimlocks of the Underdark (grimlocks, evil) PL 3
The rest of the Trogolodytes of the Underdark (trogolodytes, slaves of all types, evil) PL 5
The Umber Hulks of the Underdark (umber hulks, evil) PL 4

FORSAKEN ONE

The Sky League of the Isle of the Phoenix (offmap east of the Lendores) (winged Oeridian humans, avariel, winged dwarves, winged gnomes, winged halflings, all alignments but few evil) PL 22 *

The Unseelie of the Flanaess (every type of Dark Faerie, evil) PL 13
The Formians of the Southern Hellfurnaces (Formian Giant Ants, lawful neutral) PL 7
The Kuo-Toa of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (kuo-toa, slaves of all types, evil) PL 5
The Illithid of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (illithid, slaves of all types, evil) PL 3
The Trogolodytes of the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists (trogolodytes, slaves of all types, evil) PL 3
The rest of the Kuo-Toa of the Underdark (kuo-toa, slaves of all types, evil) PL 8

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena- I also wish to claim those demons in service of Lolth since in this time of change the drow need every power we can get. The offers to the demons shall be slaves, magic items and escape from the Abyss as well as a chance to kill our enemies and take their souls and I also wish to claim the Cult of Tharzidun & Elemental Evil, I guess that the Cult of EE will bring me into the Elemental Arms Race too.

Last edited:

Short History of Shadow Empire:

Official dating system is based on Shadow Regencies. Each year one of Shadowlords bears the the title of Shadow Regent and holds supreme authority. But because empire exists only for 65 years Netherese Calendar is also commonly used.

- 5199( NC), first regency of Shadowlord Baelros- Shadow Empire formed as an alliance of multiple enclaves on Plane Of Shadow, motivated by the desire of power and conquest, Shadow Council is formed, High Prince Telamont and his Netherese Shade refuse to join as anything else but rulers. For 25 years Empire consolidates its power on Plane of Shadow.

- 5224 (NC), third regency of Shadowlady Ahlissa-apogeum of 2nd Great Torillian War, City of The Netherese Shade besieged, High Prince Telamont calls for Empire`s help, but nevertheless City fails. Remmants of Netherese, now led by High Prince Rivalen Tanthul, join The Empire, their leader granted the title of Shadowlord, they bring their magical knowledge with them and Torillian technology.

- 5348 (NC), 5th regency of Azargax- After consolidation of their churches many Torillian Gods of evil form into one deity called The Dark One, his church ,called Church of Shadow is closely aligned with Shadow Empire. Cult of The Dark One becomes the official religion of Empire.

- 5260 (NC), 6th regency of Rivalen, beginning of Shade infiltration of The City of Greyhawk, Shade agents appear in most major cities in Oerth, Shadowlady Ahlissa comes to Greyhawk and formes a network of spies and assasins.

Is this okay Edena?

Last edited:

Maudlin

First Post
For everyone who's having trouble of who is what and where, do you think it might be a good idea to keep a 'political map' of all the factions on Oerth?

I tinkered with it a bit, and this is an example of how it might look with only a few factions done... (it's 1250x935, so people with good resolutions are winners :))

Faction Map

It'll take less effort to maintain than to set it up, but I'd be more than willing, if it helps. If so, suggestions are always welcome of course (a legend would be included obviously).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads