(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
210 posts? Ok - this isn't as bad as I feared it might be. :p I'll just lock this down for now and will delete posts only if I'm told to do so. Please stop posting immediately when Edena tells you next time, though; the IR will not be looked kindly upon by the administration if we regularly reach more than ~200 posts.
Also, please keep in mind that any actions in posts after the 200th don't count in the IR so you don't even need to bother. Also, if there are too many posts in a thread, I'll have to clean out the excess one anyway. So keep it as close to 200 as possible. For the record, I'm cool with how it went this time; I'm only worrying about what might happen the next time. :p

edit: I just thought of something. Since a turn now is composed of two threads, the first thread of a turn can get bigger than 200 posts without a problem; I can just split the threads later on. Unless Edena still takes count after 200 points, that is... Edena? How should we handle that? Could you e-mail me? :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads