(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 3 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
First off, Rhialto: The last name is RONALD. Kindly learn how to spell.

Secondly, Edena sent me an e-mail saying my efforts proved of your organization's existence.

Neither are my forces or those of my allies amateurs. You want play hard, fine. We are professionals to boot.

So, you decide how many agents we grab and their state. Funny, I thought Edena was running this and not you. Also, I find it AMUSING that you think you can say what happens to a demigod. Also, speak with dead and curing insanity is very easy. If the dead don't talk, a modified spiritwrack is quite easy to do.

Also, I have chatted with my allies who have handed me control of their forces. The Baklunish-Esmerin Confederation and the Union of Light and Shadow begin a ruthless hunt and purge of all suspected Black Brotherhood hideouts and ancients. They have the time and the energy to hunt them down.

Also, I have a few other surprises in store.

Rhialto: You have sewn into the wind, do not be surprised if you reap the whirlwind.

William Ronald

Explorer
I am so sorry. How careless of me. I neglected a minor detail. Uvenelei has left me in charge of his forces. The Alliance of the Northwestern Crescent also joins the hunt for Black Brotherhood forces.

Any found located in the lands of the Empire of Iuz are referred to Rary for loving care.:D

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The Kevellond League of course has all the information about the Black Brotherhood that I could gather while trading tech with them during turn 1 and 2.

[BTW, William still has control of my troops.]

William Ronald

Explorer
We still have some security measures. Also, a lot of the powers I mentioned are some distance from the battle. I am sure they will have great fun with the Black Brotherhood.

We can do more than one thing at once. Thank you for your concern, Rhialto.

Of course, you have had some successes. Afraid of a few setbacks, eh?

Rhialto

First Post
Ahh, but then you were trading with the Scarlet Brotherhood, most especially with a couple of poor saps who really thought they were helping the Red Robes...

JohnBrown

First Post
Rhialto...

I think Rhialto you also find the IBKSC is also not such an easy target. Aside from the fact that we’ve already seen what you are capable of (doppelgangers, charms, etc.) and the fact that nearly 60% of my intelligence force has been committed to counter-intelligence activities since Turn 0, the general populace isn’t aware that they are immune form the Red Death once cured. They believe that they are receiving a regimen of treatment that keeps them healthy and staves off the plague. The only way to receive this regimen is too arrive at work, at their posts, and generally be productive when the Culture Officers arrive. A simple charm spell will not make you throw your life away, so while you could make them make mistakes, they will show up to work, and they will be nice to the Culture Officers :)

Want to strike at my factories and production facilities? Where are they? One of the things you notice about the IBKSC is unlike many nations, there doesn’t seem to be all of these factories springing up everywhere. Yet, I’m still producing things. Tell me where my production facilities are and then I will believe that you can strike at them.

Cause mass demonstration… sorry, demonstrations of any kind aren’t allowed in the IBKSC. They’d be crushed before they even got started (not to mention the whole wanting to stay alive/Culture Officer thing)

Bribe guards at secure facilities, sorry again. As I posted earlier many of them are constructs; immune to your wiles

I could go on and on, and I’m sure you could also about how you would beat all of these things. Sure, you could disrupt some things, but cause mass panic like you did before, I kind of doubt it.

Now, before I tell you what Iuz is going to do to your insignificant agents during his little work-breaks, are you sure you want to come mess with IBKSC?

Creamsteak

Explorer
If there are Black Brotherhood members in my country I let them be. I trust my people, and I trust my enemy to not trust me. Send your spies and agents into Delrune... you will find we are quite kind to our enemies when they don't try to kill us.

"If you do try to kill us I will personally kill you, and if I'm too busy at the time I guess you will just have to be detained till then..."

-Sanctus Punitor

What is there to find out in my lands? That we have allies and enemies and we fight them? Fine, then, let it be. My people are understanding, honest, and loyal to their well being. You will notice that even when I found lord Iuz men with documents claiming that Fellreeve forest belonged to them I did not punish them. I let them go home. My people, I asked if they were going to leave me, and they said they were not. I am one of my people, and I don't hide from them like you Rhialto. You will notice that I was willing to give the Grandwoods up, not out of fear, and not because we would lose. We gave the forest up so that our fighting would not claim the life of a forest we love. This is why your efforts are in vain if you come into my lands.

And about the world...

The Shade and Vecna are condemned by the Delrunian people. The Shadee destroys life, and Vecna calls us all Servitors.

"Vecna, I will show you who is a servant..."
"Shade, I will show you why I will not let you destroy my home..."

Many governments are divinely evil, but I see nothing wrong with this as long as your people care for you as well. If the people still respect you, I respect you. Vecna wants to dominate all of us, and because of this I cannot let him have power. It would be one thing for the world to join him, it is far from that for him to take the world from us.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Dagger's flying mountains also begin transporting fresh Baklunish and Alliance of the Northwestern Crescent troops to the front lines against Vecna, allowing more action to be taken against the Black Brotherhood.

My efforts should not necessarily meet with automatic success. Neither should those of someone who seems to decide if other people's NPCs get headaches.

I too believe in rolling with the punches. Rather like crashing tectonic plates.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads