(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 4 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBrown

First Post
To Oerth Alliance,

The IBKSC welcomes any assistance that you wish to provide. Once your forces arrive coordinated attacks may be possible, but Our assault is underway. We could not afford to wait. As soon as it became clear that the Cairn was no longer inhabitable and the Bright Lands were soon to fall as well, we attacked. The IBKSC may wish to conquer Oerth, but it has no desire to obliterate it. The Shade and Vecna have no such restraint. They wish to obliterate the lands of IBKSC. This is not acceptable. A response could not wait. Every element of war at our disposal in the area is being thrown at the Shade. They will die or we will. The lives of solders in the area are not important. The Shade have destroyed their homes and lairs. Revenge is the only thing that will satisfy them now.

Please forgive any damage Doomgrinder does to Furyondy on its exit from your territory. All attempts to minimize the damage are being taken. Life is complicated enough without old hatreds between us and you coming to back to life.

Please inform all powers that you currently have relationships with that We too have Doomsday plans. We do not wish to use them, but are prepared to use them nonetheless.

Rary

President of the IBKSC, Most Holy member of the Pantheon of Power, Governor of the Bright Lands

William Ronald

Explorer
Kalanyr:

We will pick up Festy Dog's troops. How did you like the party?

Edena, we will pick up troops to our maximum total.

Still waiting on Forrester.

A message is sent to Iuz:

"Yes, we too have doomsday plans. I pray they wll not be necessary."

"It is possible to march through the Cairn Hills to Greyhawk. (Edena made this clear.) We will assist in the transport of your troops."

"As for the Doomgrinder, we consider the responsibility of any damage it causes to lie with the Black Brotherhood. They will pay our price. A rather horrific one, that I believe would meet with your approval."

"We salute your soldiers and look forward to the annihilation of the Shade and their allies. While our goals differ, we respect your might and commitment in this war for mutual survival."

Sincerely,

Lord William Ronald, Speaker for the Kevellond League
Acting Speaker for the Oerth Alliance on behalf of Archcleric Hazen, President of the Oerth Alliance.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
JohnBrown- I have DoomsDay plans too. But I probably want use them, of course if it looks like Acerak will become lord of all undead everywhere I will make the world go boom rather than let that kind of evil be unleashed.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Why is everybody suddenely exclaiming that they have doomsday plans? We should have a fiendish doomsday plans olympics, actually, we WILL have a fiendish doomsday plans olympics, to be held after this new war is finished, in Jalpa, in the Dark Union. Please, everybody, send a representative to tell about your faction's doomsday plans! The most cunning and fiendish plans will receive gold, silver, and bronze statues of their faction's leader, life size. :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Yeah everybody lets tell the DU our Doomsday plans. :p Thanks but I prefer Oerth in one peace, even if I can go to another plane.

dagger

Adventurer
So far I have only use Kabooms skyships to ferry 70 Pl of troops (Hope Isle and his own) so we should have about 250 or so left, and 20 from my own spelljammers. ALso we have the Gnomish Side Wheelers if we really need them .

dagger

Adventurer
I thought it was funny Mr. Draco, though I wouldnt be able to compete because I don't have a doomsday plan yet. Ill work on one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads