(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Darkness's PC is freed by her captors.

Freed. Just set free. Loose.

Something the Black Brotherhood never does, yet there it is.

- - -

The agents disappear into the woodwork.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
An investigation begins at Rauxes.

Firstly everybody in the area when the treasure was reported missing, is detained, sworn to loyalty to the Union of Oerth with the Rod of Oaths, and asked about the treasure, and about humanoids shapeshifting into red goo. (foreign diplomats and the like are exempt from the swearing on the Rod of Oaths)

Mr. Draco

First Post
The Union of Oerth sends a request to Darkness' PC regarding information about her captors and the current situation in the Baklunish Confederation.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Nobody saw or heard anything.
Magical alarms were tripped, and they reacted as fast as they could.
They found the treasure gone, even though they arrived in seconds.

They saw no red goo.
They don't know anything about red goo that moves, or leaps, or anything else.

And this is under Oath.

A few Black Brotherhood agents are caught, and they deny (and under the Oath they are proven to be speaking the truth, for once) that they had anything to do with the theft of the entire treasury of Rauxes.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Darkness said:
ooc: I hope that they are raised again after that - only be to killed again for my sake, too? :D :D :D Or else could you perhaps give their bodies to SerpentEye so he can animate them for eternal use as dungsweeper zombies? :D :D :D
Or maybe instead hand them over to me, considering the current situation. There are things I'd like to learn from them...

William Ronald

Explorer
Good to have Shyntara spellfire back.

Mages and clergy under the control of Kalanyr are asked to examine Shyntara with 10th level magic. (For all I know, this could be a simulacrum they have released) And find the treasuries.

Dungsweeper zombies, Darkness? You are being too kind.:)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
William Ronald said:
Good to have Shyntara spellfire back.
Whew! :)

Mages and clergy under the control of Kalanyr are asked to examine Shyntara with 10th level magic. (For all I know, this could be a simulacrum they have released) And find the treasuries.
Heh. If I were Rhialto, I would actually create simulacrums of Shyntara this turn in the simulacrums arms race; they are PL 2 each! :D

Dungsweeper zombies, Darkness? You are being too kind.:)
:D Yeah... :p
Now that I'm free again, though, I'd even prefer to have them for interrogation...

IC: The alliance with Acererak is retracted, friendly powers (the Oerth Alliance, Kalanyr, but also the Dark Union) are informed that foreign agents were responsible and that the situation has been taken care of. Also, things in my nations return to normal. Thousands of people who were stopped at the borders may now enter, and all the foreign diplomats are invited to a celebration of Shyntara's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads