(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Way ahead of you!

Hee hee! Done and done! I'll even change my mind about the survivor executing - The survivors are handed over to the Ana Keri for whatever justice they deem best.

Oh, those spies? They're sent back to their homelands. They're incredibly psychically damaged - Imagine amnesiac omniphobes with post traumatic stress disorder. Only 10th level magic could heal them, and even then, it would be impossible for them to remember anything of the Solistarim's activities.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The base puts up one heck of a fight, Anabstercorian.
Helicopters with miniguns and hellfire missiles strike back, and surface to air missiles are deployed against your dragons.

However, you win in the end, and you destroy the Eternal Empire base.

Back on Toril, there is great consternation in the Eternal Empire when this news is discovered.

The Eternal Empire is also a democracy, like the United Commonwealth.
They argue and then take several votes, and finally they decide to send a large force to seize AnaKeris.

A great force of Torilians, 1,000 PL strong (halved to 500) arrives on AnaKeris, and begins slaughtering the native people (who they believe were behind the attack.)
The small Solistari force is forced to flee in the face if this massive onslaught.

If someone doesn't do something real soon, there won't be many people in AnaKeris to save.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
The Union of Oerth sends settlers to polaria and set up fishing and whaling colonies along the coasts and search for valuable minerals. We claim the entirety of that continent.

An expedition is launched into the lava lake of Sunndi to find out wether that is the location of the firelander base in the Flannaes.

Also, the God Emperor arranges to teleport Kas out of danger should the situation become life-threatening.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Malachai ponders

Malachai ponders and wonders why an ally would impede a simple delegation to the people of Fireland... perhaps the friendship is only one way....

OOC: Guess I wait for Kalanyr's call

Anabstercorian

First Post
Curses!

I personally stand up and take responsibility for the attack in front of the Eternal Empire leaders. I demand that they cease their assault on the innocent natives immediately, or face righteous damnation at the hands of Anabstercorian, Prodigal Heir to Ilsensine and Survivor of the 10 Minute War!

(I'm also using Psychofeedback to raise my charisma modifier to a little over +170 while I say this. It lasts a round - Six seconds SHOULD be enough for me to spit out that whole sentence.)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Anabstercorian, it is long enough to get your sentence out.
And you even have more time than that.

Then the Eternal Empire's stronger clerics and mages teleport in.

Time to leave.

The Union is forced to come to Kas's aid, since he is under attack by hundreds of furious fire giants.

The Eternal Empire commences it's attack on AnaKeri.
They have enough technology, gathered in secret, and enough magical might, to overwhelm the people of AnaKeri.
Helicopter gunships fire missiles into villages and forests.
Miniguns chops down trees and devastate the landscape.
Missiles streak through the air, landing in cities, detonating with massive explosions.

Eternal Empire troops with rifles and machine guns take on the AnaKeri, armed with swords and bows.
Mages and clerics of the Eternal Empire take on their counterparts amongst the AnaKerien.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Iggwilv, enthralled by the Dictum of the Solistarim (as the scryers amongst Kalanyr's people discover soon enough) defects from Kalanyr, and joins the Solistarim.
She proclaims her eternal loyalty to her new lord and master, Anabstercorian.

Serpenteye

First Post
All union personell, including Kas, is teleported out of Anakeris immediately.

The God Emperor telepatically contacts the ruler of the Eternal Empire on Toril in an attempt to mediate a solution to the crisis. He attempts to explain the real causes of the conflict and insists that the population of Anakeris is innocent of the attack on the EET base.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Fireland proclaims itself in alliance with the Empire of Malacki.
They express their gratitude and appreciation to the Empire of Malacki for the two thousand pleasure slaves bequeathed to them.
They state that the maids of the Flanaess are truly a pleasure to behold, and even more a pleasure to use.
They state that the men of the Flanaess please their women, and are most satisfying in every way.

(It need not be said that these people are evil.)

They offer a great army (PL 100, + 2 / + 2) to come to the aid of the Empire of Malacki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads