(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
I post and a lot happens.

I will send forces to protect the people of AnaKeri, trying to avoid harming the Eternal Empire forces. They are told that their superiors have been contacted. I ask them for a truce with the AnaKeri and try to separate combatants. I am not letting the AnaKeri get slaughtered if I can do anything. Soldiers will try to protect the AnaKeri, risking their lives.

The leaders of the Eternal Empire's forces in the field are shown images of who attacked them and the location of Anabstercorian's forces. They are told to check with their superiors who have been informed of Anabstercorian's actions.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The communication to Forrester is furious.

Anabstercorian is one of YOUR criminals.
He is the responsibility of the Eternal Empire of Oerth.

We expect you to keep control of your own garbage, but you have not done this.

Now, your criminal has destroyed our base.

We are not intimidated by the primitive savages of Oerth, but we DO wish to show them that they are not to meddle in the affairs of the Eternal Empire.

As for this Red Goo ... what is the ... WHY am I wasting my time??

Red Goo ... (he snorts)

Here I am, talking to the ambassador of the Eternal Empire, and now he's got us talking about ... RED GOO?!

We will deal with your garbage, Anabstercorian.
We will show the savages of Oerth to not meddle in the affairs of civilized people.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Oh, just so I don't break tradition...

Do I gain any experience for the destruction of the Eternal Empire base, or is the EL too low?

OOC: Oh, I think you mean FORRESTER'S garbage, Edena.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
A SECOND great force of Torilians, ready for battle, emerge in the Godspires.
1,000 PL strong (halved to 500.)

Several million men and women.

They have been secretly learning how to use Oerthian technology for the past 40 years, and are up to late 20th century standards.

Strike teams deploy, hurling high explosives at the defenders, raking them with machine gun fire, blasting them with flame throwers.
Tanks, specially equipped with magical defenses, pour barrages of turrent fire at the foe.

The Eternal Empire clearly knows the lay of the land, and their teams teleported in to strategic positions all over the Godspires, and under them.

Within minutes, the Solistarim are fighting for their lives against an attack of overwhelming magnitude.

- - -

A telepathic message is sent to the savages (that is, the Solistarim.)

Surrender your leader Anabstercorian, or suffer total annihilation.

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
The communication to Forrester is furious.

Anabstercorian is one of YOUR criminals.
He is the responsibility of the Eternal Empire of Oerth.

Um, I think you *meant* to say that he's the responsibility of the United Commonwealth of Toril.

And you would be wrong. He has committed many crimes against my people, but we've been unable to bring him to justice. I'm sure that you will prove yourselves our betters in this instance.

Forrester

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

I hate to seem like a spoil sport. However, you have stated that until a power achieves 11th level magic, they can only get to Toril going through the Border Patrol.

Also, I doubt that if Anabstercorian SOMEHOW made it into the throneroom of the Eternal Empire on Toril, that they would be completely defenseless.

Forrester: The Oerth Alliance asks that you make sure that no one but Anabstercorian and his faction is punished for the attacks on the Eternal Empire of Kara Tur on Toril.

A message is sent to the leaders of the Eternal Empire of Toril asking them to not target Oerth nations which did not attack their base. Any useful information on the Solistarim and Anabstercorian is shared with them in the interest of resolving the situation.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Oh ho.

The instant I am notified of this (And I WILL be, through a permanent psychic link, the following occurs.)

Anabstercorian's eyes widen, and he glares.

<< This is the price for attacking the Solistarim. >>

WHAM. Roll 3d4, multiply by 120d6, add 24d6 for my Sunbuster. If he survives that, I hit him with a second blast from the True Staff of Ancient Penumbra. I have Immunity to Elements of every type protecting me, so I'll only take 4d6 Force damage. I immediately Teleport Without Error back home to the Godspires and teach these wankers the meaning of Powergaming!

OOC: Wait, they're on Toril? Cripes! I thought he was on Oerth! In that case, I'm not involved in this... Including my expenditure of my power points. I'm heading back home and kicking Eternal Empire ass none the less!

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Torilian Border Patrol, does not have the authority to stop the Eternal Empire.

The force the Eternal Empire sent to AnaKeris is stuck there for several Turns.
They cannot go home.

The Eternal Empire's answer was to send this second force.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Uh ... Anabstercorian, I don't think so.
You cannot get through the Torilian Border Guard, much less strike at the head of the Eternal Empire.

Better get back and defend your people.

- - -

And so war - a very terrible war - breaks out in the Godspires, as the Eternal Empire and the Solistarim dig in and begin fighting.
The whole mountain range is filled with the thunder of explosions, flashes of light, faint earthquakes, and the screams of the dead and dying.

On AnaKeris, the assault force sent by Williams runs into the Eternal Empire force there.
However, they are retreating, entrenching.
The Eternal Empire has broken off the attack against the AnaKerin, and is retreated and fortifying, building military bases to house and protect their people in.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads