(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Spies report an all out marshalling of forces in the Empire of Malacki.

They are about to attack. That is confirmed. The order to attack has been given.

Who, nobody knows.

- - -

Darkness, I got them - all eight of them.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
To the Eternal Empire:

You have shown yourselves to be a wise and compassionate people for holding the people of AnaKeri blameless for the attack on your base. We hope that never again you will have to take hostile action on Oerth. We greet you in peace.

We ask to establish an embassy with you to aid in the mutual understanding of our peoples.

To the Angels of Hope Island on Toril:

We are asking to send an embassy to your lands.

To Forrester:

We ask to establish an embassy in the UC of Toril territories. We have aided each other in the past. We urge you to negotiate with the Eternal Empire to ensure that there are no misunderstandings over this incident.

To Kessel Gnomeworks and the gem dragons associated with him: We urge you not to interfere with the conflict between the Solistarim and the Eternal Empire. Anabstercorian has surrendered. There is no need for any violence.

Anabstercorian

First Post
No, no.

I mean I am using a Dictum to Enthrall the leader of the expeditionary force. I'm spending 5 PL on doing it. Can I take control of the expeditionary force this way? If not, I continue to defend my people. I also send the following reply to their ultimatum, but only if I can't take control of their force!

============

"Anabstercorian! Come out with your hands up! You are wanted for an act of war against the people of the Eternal Empire!"
Anabstercorian swoops down among them, landing in one of those crazy, threatening looking anime stances. << Whatever. >>
Ba-WHAM! Mindblast! The few whose brains don't shoot out their eyes, ears, and nose are left gibbering lunatics for the rest of their lives - Which is about six seconds, when Anabstercorian nails them again. He swoops up and heads back underground, tearing through Eternal Empire forces.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Yes, Anabstercorian, you ARE able to take over the commander of the attacking force.

What are your orders to her?

- - -

Solistari illithid, following Anabstercorian's lead, are able to mind dominate all the high commanders of the Eternal Empire force.

Forrester was quite right.
The Eternal Empire did not realize what it was getting itself into.

Spluttering controllers on Toril try to maintain communication with their commanders.
The leaders of the Eternal Empire gape.
Warnings are sent to their forces in AnaKeri, who erect psionic shields.

One futile attempt after another is made to resume contact, and regain control, of their force in the Godspires.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Re: Cackle madly, now!

Anabstercorian said:
Check your e-mail for orders, Edena.
ooc: Writing in imperative? Are you mind-controlling Edena now, too? :eek:

:D

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Eternal Empire reestablishes communication with it's force in the Godspires.

The Solistarim surrender.
The banner of the Eternal Empire is raised in pride over the Godspires.

Anabstercorian (complete with his Staff of the True Penumbra) is encased in a forcefield, and brought to the surface.

There, to be transported back to Toril.

Communications are sent to the Border Guard of Toril, and Anabstercorian is taken through them back to Toril.

The entire force of the Eternal Empire falls back from the Underdark to the surface, bringing with it a very large number of prisoners.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
No way!

Edena, my plan was a little farfetched, especially the fiddly bits I sent over e-mail, but it isn't THAT crazy.... Oh, well. Lemme try and work out a way around this...

:: SOB :: I could have gotten so many levels! So many precious levels....

======

OOC: I pushed too far, apparently... My attempt to personally enthrall the high leaders using my Ring of the Master got me bushwhacked by a hell of a lot of high level troops, and Edena rolled my save against the Dimensional Anchor fair and square - I failed it.

So. I guess you all won't be licking Ilsensine's boot.

This turn.

Hmph. Oh well...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Edena_of_Neith said:
Darkness, I got them - all eight of them.
:eek: (I wanted to make sure, given our previous problems in that regard and the lack of a response. Sorry for flooding you... :eek: :eek: :eek: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads