(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 1)

Anab, half way turn 6 I can provide that for you since I'll have "acces" to them then.

------------------------------------------------

Needless to say I'm fixing up my PC.

Edena,
I'm continuing to rid myself of red steel.

I'm still using red goo to keep my research and creations on track.
The red goo used in it will be destroyed afterwards.

Effects that the red goo had on my armies or certain effects aren't affected and they will remain how they are (Like the "red steel hard" carapace).

Just ridding myself of the masses and the means, the results I'm keeping since there is no actual red goo/steel worked into it exept the battle armor and they are being destroyed.

Edena I'm starting to create the same powered assault armor out of ectoplasm instead od red steel, I like powerd assault armor :D

I'm colonising Dragon Island and start using it as a staging area for my spelljamming forces.
This includes full creep infestation of the Island(s).
The effect: Creation of second Hive Cluster is underway.
It shall be surface and underground.
We are beginning the creation of a underground hive cluster at the usual 15 miles orso beneath there :)

Tudududu damn I rocked the boat this time ^_________^

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
You receive a message from Mina, who is still in hiding in a Secret Retreat somewhere, and it goes like this (prepare to be made angry IC)

You have nobody to blame for this situation but yourself.
If you would choose to follow the One God and the Pantheon, the One God would protect you from the Red Army.
But you won't, and so the One God won't help you.
WE are not afraid of the Red Army. WE have the might of the One God on our side (not to mention a 4,000 PL Army of Darkness - that always helps matters ...), and so when they dare to attack us, we will crush them.
However, you are like disobedient and naughty children, and a punishment is due you.
We will not help you fight the Red Army.
We WILL rescue you after it kills you, and your souls will then be the slaves of the One God, and they will beg the One God for forgiveness for their foolishness and their pride.

(If that didn't make at least one PC or NPC angry IC, I'm hanging up my DM's cap, and going back to Monopoly!)

"She's right." Angelika shakes her head unbelievable. "This situation is my fault, and my fault alone." She looks up, falling into her rage. "But it isn't over Mina!" She yells in her private chambers, with no-one hearing her. "The Emerald Order shall not perish! We shall not fall to the Red Army, nor to the Army of Darkness! Mina! It is YOU who is making me feel wrong, yet there is nothing to feel wrong about! The Red Army can be stopped Mina, even without your help. My people are blessed, my people have faith. Do yours have faith Mina? I don't think so. They probably feel scared, having a choice between life in pain or death, not much of a choice, but still. Mina, don't you see you are wrong here? The Red Army isn't a threat to me at this moment, it is a threat to my allies and enemies. And I'm positive, if the Red Army destroys Oerth they're bound to destroy you and your god. If we cannot stop the Red, nobody can. Be smart Mina. Don't be a fool. Don't take the risk that Oerth is trampled by the Red Army. Don't risk your own people for this. Battle now, fight the enemy. We can settle our own problems later. You must see this Mina. Your own God will tell you the same if you ask him! It isn't a game Mina! It is war, not between you and me, nor between our people. It is war between the Red Army and us, us and our allies."

Angelika frowns. "Servant! Get note everything I say. And after you've written down my story, make sure it it received by Mina. I don't care how you do it, just make sure you do so!" She repeats her rant, the servant writing everything down. After she is done, she sends her servant on his way.

After the servant has left, Angelika steps up to her army. "Men, today we are going into battle. We carry the Faith of many, the Believes of many and the Hope of many! The Red Army is strong, it can eat it's way through human flesh. Yet the Army is tormented. It is in pain. We shall not wound it, yet we shall heal it. The army have been humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes... They have been just like us. Don't hate them for what they are doing, since the only thing that they have done is hurting themselves. We are going to help our allies. Prepare your healing spells, your holy equipment. Carry the Goodness in your hearts with pride, and you shall be victorious!"

The army cheers as the scatter to prepare for the war. Angelika smiles. The faith in her is now stronger than it has ever been.

OOC
Dunno if Mina receives this letter, but as I am in my secret hideout I guess I can contact her.

I'll be sending a part of the Emerald Order's Army, being Clerics, Druids, Paladins mostly. They'll be using their healing power and holy power to attack the Reds. I have no idea how long it will take for this army to arrive (as I have no 10th lvl Magic teleporting will be a pain ^_^),

[COLOR=222222]TEST[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]TEST[/COLOR]

Pling!

Vaeregoth, imbedded in creep, follows the battle as a few formians and spelljammers are at the fronts on the surface and through the hive mind she senses the ongoing onslaught.
She observes.
She thinks.
She concludes.

<<Escalated>>

She recalculates.
She extrapolates.

<<Possible danger to hive body, intervene>>

Immidiatly several hunderds of thousands of formians set in motion.
They seem as one.
They are as one.

In a huge cavern they halt.
They wait a minute and then suddenly several thousands more start to pour in from several tunnels exiting in the massive cave.

<<For the Swarm!!!>>

And with that single thought the thousands of formians set in motion and as the masses march into the distant tunnelsever more Formians are pouring in from the side tunnels.

Thousands of formians marching, mindless through the now well known and mapped deeper underdark head to the north.

When there are beneath the battlefield (western front) they head upwards and there they scatter.

And in unison they act, a massive wave ruptures through the ground beneath the battlefield and on some places ruptures right through the surface, thousands upon thousands of Shrieks and Screeches are made in unison, and then they start forming sound pattern and the whole ground starts resonating with this eery sound.

Vaeregoth reels in the show as she senses that her plan is set in motion.

<<Sing my children, sing, sing!>>

And screeching and shrieking they continue to create havoc and the earth trembles and the massive shocks rip through the soil.

The formian song.

(OOC: Edena I'm sending my patrolls heavily armored and equiped and some aditional forces to the site beneath the battle. There I'm gonna screech and shriek with the full 9PL and were gonna attempt to create a earthquake with it that would rip through the lines of the Army of Iuz. If it fails the 9 PL will just move closer to the surface and start shrieking there to rip open smaller pieces of ground from beneath and do as much damage as we can. Time to rip open some soil with some nasty ultrasonic warfare.)

(OOC: I'm sending several dozens of formians right beneath where iuz and the angels and kas are fighting. I'm gonna try and do the same there, rip open the soil right beneath Iuz in a attempt to harm him and to surprise him. If the ground suddenly collapses beneath him he might lose his balance and be open for a decisive blow from someone, or else he might just be sucked down below where he will be welcomed with some aditional screeches, I'm trying to make it impossible for him to stand on the ground because I'll just collapse it screeching from below. I think the angels in the air will prove more worth then on the ground.>>

Notice.

Btw edena you said I was still up there fighting, you were wrong. I Had nothing up there the whole time except my PC and she fled the scene. So I really don't know where you got the idea from that I'm still up there or was up there with some forces. I can't have lost any PL there since I wasn't even up there and I still ain't exept my PC but she fled the scene.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz calls out to Kas... "So God-Killer... you wish to add my head to your walls eh?!"

Iuz holds forth his staff, Malachai coming to his side, "This is the path of Oerth... there is no turning back... there is no future... Welcome to the Hell of your making..." Iuz sneers, "I will not die in this place, not yet...."

Iuz turns to the Demonic Legions and cries out, "The Angelic Host deniues us our destiny... they have come to destroy us in one final swoop... kill them... and then press on to the Blood Waste where the Mantle of Destiny awaits... together none can stop us... your enemies... will be as dust..."

OOC: Preparing for true battle... bolstering spells and having my own mages counterspell Kas... Edena check ye email for my other plans... I beleive that should be somewhat suffecient...

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Kas replies, Iuz, perhaps you are truly beginning to feel the effects of age, Old One. For, I have no plan for your head upon any wall, but your blood upon my blade. And the name is Godslayer as it seems you've forgotten. But know this, you will not die here today. You, your army, and your vision will die here today! Indeed, if this is a hell of my making, then I shall make it without your life.

Edena, just double checking, I wanted to be sure that you know about the actions of the NPCs of Kas' Elite Guard, who are bolstering the magic defenses/buff spells on Kas, while keeping Iuz under a good stream of dispel magic/greater dispelling/mord's disjunctions. The non-spell casting ones (including Enaroril) will be with Kas and the Angels and Sanctus (plus whoever else shows up) fighting Iuz.

Also, (begin secret text) [color=33333]We're still searching for the Codex of the Plains from the Isles of Woe.[/color]

Information regarding the Union of Oerth: As soon as the freezeframe ends, Kas will be officially instated in the Union pantheon, as God of Warfare, Competition, Strategy, Retribution, Justice, and Destruction (most of the warriors in the Union military would already give their lives for him, so worshipping him as a god isn't much further, plus the entire Union population is in the military, so...). He will be slightly lower in the pantheon heirarchy than the God-Emperor. (Time to start wracking in those worship points :) ) Demigod status, here I come!

Lastly, I have the latest rendition of Kas' stats on the first page of the Characters thread, just in case anybody wants to see them.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz cocks his head slightly, "Then so be it Godslayer... destroying me will not stop what will be done... the storm has begun..."

Iuz continues his preparations in the heat of battle his mages attempting to counter the power of Kas's retinue... Iuz speaks, "Today we choose the fate of this world... pray that you succeed... for if you do not... then I shall begin my reckoning..."

Last edited:

Euhm, I keep forgetting we still have the catastrophes from Kalanyr, Spoof, Melkor and Acererak to hit the red army and iuz with... so be creative and let them have it. Last turn noone used their catastrophes and this REALLY seems like something that looks like it's going to escalate, correction are that 20k angels and 20k demons?

YEAH!!!! It just escalated, you 4 got the power to stop it so please.. go ahead and at least try to get soem creative catastrophe off.

THREAD FULL STOP POSTING UNTILL EDENA GET'S BACK READS UP AND STARTS THE 2ND THREAD.THREAD FULL STOP POSTING UNTILL EDENA GET'S BACK READS UP AND STARTS THE 2ND THREAD.THREAD FULL STOP POSTING UNTILL EDENA GET'S BACK READS UP AND STARTS THE 2ND THREAD.THREAD FULL STOP POSTING UNTILL EDENA GET'S BACK READS UP AND STARTS THE 2ND THREAD.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Lord Melkor, quick apology

I've been a little - Well, more than a little at times - rude and condescending to you in my IC and OOC communications lately. I'm sorry - You don't deserve that sort of treatment and it will stop immediately. Very sorry.
:: Big, apologetic hug ::

Serpenteye

First Post
This is really quite secret:

"Demons and Angels battle on the Prime material plane, on the world of Oerth." The God Emperor says to the nine dukes of Hell, feeling more than a little annoyance at having to kneel in front of lesser beings. "Even by the standards of the Blood War the armies are huge. The battle seems even so far and neither side will have an easy victory. Either side will be weakened by their victory. I'm sure you realise what that means," the God Emperor barely supress a hint of condescension in his voice.
"Either side will be easy pray to your armies after the battle. This will give you an advantage in the Blood War and the war between the upper and lower planes. I recommend that you strike either when the battle has just ended or before the demons and the Red Army reaches the Blood Waste. If they reach the waste, if they succeed in what they intend, the demons will be victorious across the planes, you will be utterly destroyed. I recommend that you strike at my cue or that you place your armies under my command. I will serve the cause of Law and Evil." the God-Emperor bows.

Remove ads