(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 3)

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz continues to enjoy himself making pleasant small talk with the various ladies present, he is capricious and playful and in good spirits. His concubines mirror his mood as he continues to enjoy the onderful evening...

He glances to Kalanyr, "This is a wonderful affair, I enjoy the forced pageanty and good spirits... let it be known that Iuz has enjoyed himself this eve..." he squeezes a fae maiden at his side, "immensely... perhaps... it is time to make overtures of bondage... I have many eligible bachelors and maidens... and I have seena few fae that have caught my eye... what say you?"

OOC: Iuz is enjoying himself immensely... Secret For Edena and Melkor...

Iuz is sending a force of Firelanders to Athas to begin colonization and evangelization, whatever PL I have left over I want to go towards the this endeavor... hopefully I have at least 50 PL to spare... they will full be prepped and ready as soon as Iuz is finished with this the party.... hopefully Melkor will join in on the effort....

Okay Done now ^_^ arrgh almost had it right

Last edited:

Heh, it's about time I gave some flair and description to my faction :)

I think it deserves it, and since I suck at roleplaying and describing stuff.......
I hope you like the small story and description :) Need practise in roleplaying and IC stuff and describing hehehehe.

Well Edena is a good teacher :) If it is something I can say I learned from the best :D

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO FORSAKEN ONE

Very well done, Forsaken One! Well done indeed.

And now, you have the power to alter reality across all of Oerth and Greyspace (but not Realmspace or Krynnspace.)

These five alterations must be to fundamental realities, not targeted upon specific people or beings.

The Diadem and the Organ allow you to do this thing.

In effect, you are creating a Greyspace-wide dream, which overlaps the actual reality.
Although the actual reality remains, it is covered up, and your dream reality replaces it, and everyone is forced into this dream.

Now, you must tell me the five fundamental alterations in reality you desire to enact.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Ooops

Anabstercorian blinks in surprise, midconversation. << Terribly sorry - I have something to tend to. Apparently my attempts to sterilize Luna were not successful. I must go. >>

He leaves.

===================

Edena, if throwing Luna in to the sun would destroy the Red Goo there, I throw it in to the sun. If it would NOT destroy the Red Goo there, I will coat Luna with ten feet of Substare and seal it away - forever.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Overruled.
Anabstercorian does not have the power to do any such thing.

Anabstercorian has sent me an e-mail.
Part of it I will allow to be known IC as public knowledge ... indeed, Anabstercorian makes it very public!

- - -

Anabstercorian is offering the remnants of the Oerthian peasant population a new chance. He says he is creating a vast castle around the very Sun itself, formed of starstuff. There, ectoplasmic servants will wait to serve them, and vast libraries of knowledge will be collected.
They will be the nobles of a new empire, and they will never have to bow before corrupt kings and nobles again. In exchange, they must simply
accept the apotheosis from cattle to Illithid.
Maybe I put it in a different way, maybe I'm a little more charismatic, maybe I'm more forceful, whatever. I'm trying to get people to accept my
offer. I am indeed preparing to begin construction of a Substare Dyson Sphere around the sun, but it will take time. I am sincere in my offer to
transform them from human to Illithid, using my process of altered Ceremorphosis that melds the minds of tadpole and host both in to a single,
greater whole. I'm not totally sincere about my offer to make them nobles, but they won't be thrall, and that's a good thing.

- - -

I cannot speak for any of you on this offer.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Edena, since they aren't permanent I take I can wait till I use them? I'll use them only when the need arises, I got 5 and I'm not gonna blow them that easily.

When I'll use them I'll make sure they come as a surprise.. or very subtle..... And I'll make them count.

And who tells you that you aren't dreaming already? That the mist pulled over your eyes isn't all a dream? A oerth in ruins just a fantasy?
Maybe the world is still green and beautifull, furtile and whole. Maybe it is still there, maybe the mists on oerth are a fantasy maybe it is true, maybe only parts of it is true... maybe it's all just fake....

Who will tell what's true and what's not?

To live in a dream...............

Still anyone who wants to tick me off.........? I guess there are.. and alot... like you forrester, like the god emperor and acererak. I know they are all out for my demise for they fear me and they know what I might become and what I have become now. And I shall become much more in due time.

Those who mocked me and lusted for my destruction will find their fears well grounded in due time.

Those that desire construction, order and a world rebuilt may find me as a ally, or at least not a enemy.

It's time to meet destiny.

What's real and what's not?
That's the question.

zouron

First Post
Anab> umm no thank you from my part in fact the Eternal Order is not happy about the dyson sphere product at all.

nice forsaken one as long as you keep your small objects to yourself we have nothing against you at all ;-) reality should not be messed with... though we gladly would have you remove the red goo from our continent hehe

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Priests of Iuz look at the offer then to the few who deem it worthy to accept then they turn to the crowds of Firelanders, "This is such a punishment for treachery to our lord... our father... our God!"

The peasant screams as the Priest jabs a rusty spoon into the skull of the betrayer... it takes several scoopings to crack his skull before they remove his brain and display for all to see... "This... is the price... for disobedience..."

The crowd gasps, some laugh, but all are moved as the Firelander Priest annoints the brain with fire and cast it into the crowds... he smiles, "Anyone else wish to accept this offer...?"

There is only ghostly silence... the treasonous lout is fed to the rats...

OOC: Short answer is No we do not accept...

Anabstercorian

First Post
Anabstercorians offer whispers among the peasants of Iuz's dark reign - Who do you desire to rule you? Your own will, or the madness of Iuz and his Firelanders?

Much propaganda occurs. Reports of Anabstercorian wandering in your territory abound.

Remove ads