Serpenteye

First Post
Spoof said:
Well Alzem was Lawful Good, before, now though Lawful Neutral

Lawful=5
Neutral=5

Quote:
__Originally posted by Edena
Think of your alignment in terms of a 1 to 9 (least evil to most evil.)
Think of your alignment in terms of a 1 to 9 (least chaotic to most chaotic.)
So, if you were a 1, 1, you'd be just short of lawful neutral, while if you were a 8, 5, you'd be strongly neutral evil.
___

I think that the ratings system only applies to evil characters, not neutrals or good. 5.5 would make you neutral evil.

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
Most of my population, amazed that they survived the solar bombardment of Oerth, will join the party in Ishtarland/The Vesve and enjoy themselves. A few good souls, Aurican included will work at restoring whatever they can. They start with any damaged parts of Ishtarland, then move north. I know it's not likely that I'll be able to save any more than an acre or so, but it will give people hope, and devote their energies towards peace and healing.

Also, I stop summoning dragons as my Planars, and begin to summon pheonixes and other creatures inherently tied into healing and rebirth with all three of my Planar slots.

To Venus:
Edena's description of the Groundpounders isn't entirely how I made them out to be; they don't use the Gate spell, they use Ring Gates (DMG 225), modified to have no limit to the mass they can move as long as they stay a foot in diameter.

zouron

First Post
OOC

Tokiwong I apologize, I just tend to get snappy when sick which was why I original said I didn't want to do anything while I was tied to bed. Anyway lossing your PC is not lossing the game, I don't really have a PC character in this game at all, just a bunch of fairly unimportant NPCs.

Again sorry for snapping at you.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hmmm,Melkor is coming to join the party?

Oh well he can.

IF he attacks we still have our weapons after all, it may be a party but when lots of people want to kill you, you can't afford to be stupid. And besides that we have gates all over Oerth we can evacuate through. Not to mention everyone present can just vanish to their secret retreats.

Heh,I am not going stop you visiting Melkor but if you think you can slaughter our people then you are in for a surprise.

Tokiwong

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
I will attend Vesve festival... in person.

Iuz smiles as he appears alongside Melkor at the Vesve Festival, in formal wear no less with asmall contigent of Firelander concubines... he smiles and presents his own little gift for the party his fine concubines, "Please enjoy yourselves, my concubines are here to please and spread the message of love... and not hatred..."

The concubines begin to dance and mingle with the party members. Iuz transforms his avatar into the form of a dark brooding fae and begins to mingle with the party...

Iuz strikes up a conversation with a comely fae mistress... evoking the power of his divinity to stir her heart and passions...

OOC: Time to party... someone pass the dip

Tokiwong

First Post
Re: OOC

zouron said:
Tokiwong I apologize, I just tend to get snappy when sick which was why I original said I didn't want to do anything while I was tied to bed. Anyway lossing your PC is not lossing the game, I don't really have a PC character in this game at all, just a bunch of fairly unimportant NPCs.

Again sorry for snapping at you.

OOC: No problem man... water under the bridge... keep on gaming... and hey I hope you feel better man

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hmm, I thought Iuz and his concubines were made out of red goo? And I know Melkor is made out of red goo.

If so, we all go *POOF*. Drow and Fey know how to disappear when its appropriate. Sorry nothing against you guys but spreading love and peace doesn't involve getting my people or my allies turned to Goop.

If other forces need time to retreat then we'll take the rear-guard.

Oh and if you intend to use the power of divinity like that, let me quiet happily state I stop you. We are of the same divine Power Level while on this plane after all. (No hard feelings but I dislike the idea of you using divinity to control the fey).

Hmmmm, considering that Melkor wants to Gate crash our parties we really should move them elsewhere. (eg Outlands,Ysgard,Arvandor,Faerie).

(OOC-While I am unsure of Iuz's intent, I know Melkor wants to goop us so he can not even bother acting innocent.)

If Iuz isn't made out of goo, the welcome will be different but I need confirmation that Iuz and his concubines aren't (made out of)/(tainted with) Red Goo first.

(Whats the world coming too when 100PL of destructive evil has to Gate Crash every party?)

On a happier note I think I'm happy I changed alignment (being a Balor my original rating would have been 9/9 makeing me 10/10 Currently, and I don't even know what 10/10 means!)

Oh and Good did get punished we are the only side that can take PL damage,we can get permanently vaporised/gooped,Neutrals regenerate and evils can't even be vaporised.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Here comes the meddler

In a truly shocking turn of events, Anabstercorian arrives at the party and DOESN'T raise hell. In fact, he's well dressed, having donned a fine silken sircoat and pantaloons, and looking impeccably groomed. His slime is evenly and thinly coated over his entire body and his fleshy-pink skin has a healthy glow. His eyes aren't black anymore, interestingly enough.

Assuming that no one tries to kill him or chase him off, after the initial lurch of terror and panic, which only gradually calms, Anabstercorian starts to mingle - Although he seems very intent on keeping out of Melkor's way. He doesn't partake in any of the mammalian sexual revelry, but he's tolerating it - A sign of his increasedly chaotic nature.

He seems interested in selling an idea to the common populace of Oerth, but he also works VERY hard on ensuring that none of the leaders of the various and sundry countries learn what he's saying. When the leaders DO approach him, he is extraordinarily polite - Although when conversing with the God-Emperor, Kessel Gnomeworks, and others who partook of the Githyanki Lithwine, he is clearly suppressing a deep, burning hatred.

Edena, I'm now sending you an e-mail that explains what I'm telling the populace of Oerth - It's not a sending, but rather the work of lots of face-to-face preaching.

Melkor appears as a young man of incredible and feral beauty, black haired and dressed in crimson robes, his skin Dark with a mix of Red. Most women despite ones with great willpower seems to be completely seduced by his mere presence, and Melkor seems to be enjoying this, and arrogant, slightly bored smile doesn`t leave his face, however he seems to feel a bit unconfortable in presence of Hazen.

Last edited:

Remove ads