• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 3)

Anabstecorian

Suddenly, Melkor appears before you, towering like a mountain, emanating Dark and Red Aura of such magnitude that your people shudder and watch in Awe! He speaks, his voice like a Thunder:

-Greetings SQUID! As you see I have changed since we have last met.! I was MIGHTY before, but now I posess ULTIMATE POWER and I am unstoppable! I shall bring Red Scourge upon ALL the worlds and everyone will join my forces, willingly or NOT, like YOU will now!

Than he starts conjuring a GIANT Bolt of Red Goo!

Anabstercorian

First Post
Whatever.

<< Cram it up your ass and die, Godling. >> He closes his eyes for a moment and squeezes vacuum in to a full-body suit of Substare armor, instantly flitting to the side and dodging the bolt of Red Goo. << Catch me if you can. >>

He Gates to the Outlands, home of Ilsensine, and sprints toward the Spire that support Sigil, knowing that Gods and their avatars cannot follow there.

Black Omega

First Post
Kalanyr said:
Gates sound good. Better start constructing them I guess.
You get one, i'll handle the other.:)

Hmm, noticed you said at the moment with the divine bit, you going for ascension too? If so let Kal know he's always willing to lend a hand. [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe later. Right now it's time to focus on surviving the upcoming troubles.;)

Kalanyr and 10 clones of Kalanyr
Yes, Siobhan would like that.;)
Kal's post more or less sumes it up though. We can't defeat the Red Goo by 'killing' it. That's just been making it strong step by step. Time for peace, love and understanding. If this works, we can call it Woodstock.:)

Spoof

First Post
Ah, yes. Peace, love, understanding. These things will save you as the Red Army comes to slice off your heads, and those of your people. Do you really think that this will save you right now?

Yes, you should no longer backbite each other, or try to think of new ways to destroy the world, but sitting there smoking happy grass is not the answer. Determination is the key. Do not think of murdering your foes, of destroying all they hold dear, just of stopping them.

Edena: sorry I was not posting this weekend :( but now I am back :D

Alzem will lead those his forces against the Red Army, when they threaten his interests, or to protect Hazen. He will also go personally to the Red Army and appraise them. Battling them, but doing nothing stupid. His sole goal is not to destroy them but to test their mettle and how easy it is for him to kill them now. Also while he does this there are no feelings in him anymore, just purpose.

Alzem will also infect one of Hazen’s good undead and wake them up, so when they go to undead army they will spread the plague like wildfire. Also one other effect of the Plague, those that “Die” from it are instantly teleported to a hidden place in my retreat, to determine who and what they are.

Any Angels that are willing to assist Alzem are welcome, but any that stand in his way are to be destroyed, as is everything else. But we do it with love… Nah, as I said before Alzem no-longer has any emotions, just Purpose.

Also if battle tatics are needed we will try to encompase the enemy in walls of force and use 10th level magic to crystalize the enemy. ALso try to Contact Samantha in the REd Goo, and see if she can convince them to aid me.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Details

I had forty Rockjammers, each crewed by my Drow honor guard and the slaves who power it - 200 PL total.

At any rate, they can kiss their arses goodbye. Now that you're making your move to increase the Goo level of Luna and capture my honor guard, I'm melting it and them both, teleporting equal portions of stellar plasma on to opposite sides of its surface so it remains in the same orbit even as it melts in to boiling lava. I think the drow, who now cavort with Lloth, would thank me, as would the slaves, who are now free of their servitude.

Edena, I am melting Luna. Yes, I know it is heavily populated. Anabstercorian doesn't care.
Note my phrasing - I'm not blowing up Luna, and I'm not shattering Luna. I am melting it and sterilizing it, while allowing it to remain in orbit.

The remainder of my fleet is withdrawing from Greyspace for the moment - They find this mist unnerving, and they expect that in a few months, their job will be done for them.

Anabstercorian remains behind in Greyspace, for now.

Last edited:

Remove ads