• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 3)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
OCC: Uh, huh, Gnome IR has interesting and sad times indeed. In case I may join 7th turn (and there still is one) which of my people are alive, or are they all dead?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr and 10 clones of Kalanyr in silly looking party hats with their wings died purple are busily opening a Gate to the Vesve forest as around him the most powerful mages and clerics the Drow and Yuan-ti have work alongside Keraptis and Xaene to open even more Gates to various locations all over and under Oerth.

In the background quiet the party is going, drow, fey,humanoids,Ishtarlanders,Dreipner elves , Yuan-ti and many other beings dancing,singing and doing other things. (Do not think about this too hard if you value your sanity (heh made you think about it didn't I? :p).

Fireworks displays the likes of which have never before been seen like the skies. Illusions dance amongst the cascading lights and winged creatures fly amongst the stars above.

Robots walk around delivering drinks and refreshments to people.

Winged Tarrasques giving party rides.

Even our former prisoners of war get the best treatment available.

Somewhere in the background mock battles test people battle prowess, bringing about the joy of battle without the hatred and mages hold fireball throwing contests and mage duels. Clerics perform miracles (they'll need to to get the food for this and deal with any unpleasant diseases that might result from orgies, hmm now that I think about I use 10th to eliminate those diseases) various holy symbols scattered amongst them. A full moon and bright starlight occupy the sky overhead along with a pleasant sun. (Cheating here they sky is just an illusion but it looks good).

Kalanyr does not enter either contest. (Gotta give people a sporting chance). (Oh if any PC or NPCs with a PL of 5+ wants to enter we'll start a heavyweight division for the hard hitters, then Kal will enter)

Eladrin and Slaad join the party. (At least the more intelligent Slaad do the dumber ones do whatever the more intelligent ones tell them to I guess).

Edena- Remember the +1/+1 everyone got from the goo and how you described what caused this for most races? Would you mind doing the same for the Drow/Seelie/Yuan-ti/Eladrin/Slaad/Humanoids/Robots/Underdark Monsters/Races ? (I've been wondering about it for 6 threads now).

Of course we continue giving aid to rebuild to people while rebuilding our territory.

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
A black form appears over Oreth, surveying the damage that has been done. You can feel its shock and anger over what has been done here. Slowly the darkness fades away and you can make out the creature inside the shadow, it was Alzem.

At he looks around any creature left that his gaze falls upon feels a great fear, hoping that he is not the one he is looking for.

Look at at what they have done to this world. How could they have let this happen. I have not been gone long, have they killed everything that walks on this world? My people, what has happened to my people?

At this he teleports to Hope Isle and sees that his people have come through this conflict relatively untouched. He sees his people moving about their lives, but they all seem busy, moving with more determination then when he left, but they are safe. He sends out his senses looking for the one who called to him, Hazen. When he locates him he sends out a call, to him, looking to meet him, to determine where he must go.

zouron

First Post
*The Eternal Order continues their research silently, while their forces helps their neighbours in this time of need for repairs, sharing what extra food and similar to the people of Anakeris.
Working hard to repair the endless destructions created so far by all the mindless war. The troops might not be controlled b happiness but their work would bring a smile to the thousands that lost their home.*

Anabstercorian

First Post
I... have.... the POWER!

A strange change comes over Anabstercorian and Forrester as they stand in the core of the sun. Forrester starts to burn with an intensity of inner life, a fire impossible to extinguish, and Anabstercorian... darkens. His evil becomes palpable, burning the flesh like radiation, and his endless discipline softens somewhat. Confused, he manifests Hypercognition, and comprehends.

He immediately drops his Immunity to Fire spell, and lets the solar fire burn its life in to him. The pain is wonderful...

======

OOC: L337. I take back my action of vaporizing Luna. I get lots of hitpoints from being incinerated by the core of the sun. And I get to be even more evil...

======

Later, a dozen enormous floating mountains slowly hover down to the surface of Luna, sending innocents fleeing. Anabstercorian, blazing with an inner lifewell of millions of points of lifeforce (HP), stands and speaks.
<< Inhabitants of Luna! I am Anabstercorian, Prodigal Heir to Ilsensine. Enter my Rockjammers or perish. Your world is tainted with a poison that cannot be healed. It must die. Follow me or you will die with it. >>
One innocent, a child who has never heard the name of Anabstercorian or Ilsensine, or heard what they have wrought, grabs Anabstercorian's leg. He glances down at it, as the childs mother wrings her hands and trembles.
"Don't hurt Luna! Help us! You're so powerful, mister - You can save us."
He pushes the child away. He points toward his eyes. They are black and empty.
<< Look at my eyes. Do I look like I care? Get on the ship. >>

=======

Edena, upon the evacuation of Luna or when one week passes, whichever comes first, I will be melting Luna to a globe of molten rock orbiting Oerth.

I don't know who created the Mist, be it DM or player, but you have created a bitter foe in Anabstercorian. Good luck taking him down now.

Current Evil Rating: 6
Current Chaos Rating: 2

Additionally, I am now spending 3/4ths of my time in the core of the sun letting my hitpoints rise. Creation of the Hub, and other Substare constructs, will begin later.

Last edited:

No Edena, this is unfair! Let`s say my character was VERY evil before he merged with Red Goo, and now he is even more! I think he is at 9.7, I will try to be careful about law-chaos angle.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Still confused about Edena's earlier rulings on research and development.

You can check my previous post to see what my question is about. I am bewildered :confused: and a bit unballanced. Anyway, I need to send an email about some actions I am taking when I get home.

Edena, could you comment on this?:

Edena, as I said before Red Goo that I posess is constantly strenghtened with Negative Energy. I also try to make a deal with denizens of Lower Planes, especially Demons, in exchange for tormented souls, I will give them Nuclear Level Technology. Than I will try to merge all these millions of petitioners into Red Goo, than awaken it! How succesful are these efforts. DO my NPC`s also increase in power after merging with RED Goo?

Basically I am trying to recreate Red Army under MYSELF.

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
Angelika looks relieved at the secret retreat in the Kron Hills. Inside, many people look out of the windows, waiting for the return of their leader and their trusted friends. When the moment arrives, the doors fly open, people rush out seeking their loved once. Also, the people who battled against the Red Army rush back into the secret retreat, doing the same. Everywhere people hug, kiss, seek and find, love and be loved. The fog that came down doesn't hinder them at all. But, Angelika knows more.

"Let us celebrate this victory. Let us party for days on end, feast because we have overcome this battle. Oerth is safe. It will take time to rebuild what has been lost, but still. It could have been worse, much worse. But not chatter about what happened, but what is now. Let the feast begin!"

Giant meals are served, bards play their music and the commoner eats and dances, enjoying what this victory has brought them.

Remove ads