(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 3)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

what is the response to my last post in the last thread?

what is the situation in my forces, are we annihilated?
Edit: Edena just answered this question above. Sorry, I posted before you finished editing your post.

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
what about my people in the secret retreat? are they still alive?

In a dark, damp room, deep under the Pomarj, two people are talking:

"...you certain that that Vampire Kobold is still in control of himself?"

"Yes, we have studied him carefully, and he indeed seems to have kept control. We don't know the reasons, but it seems he's powerful enough."

"Good. Then I assume it is safe to start the ritual?"

"Yes."

Together, they get up and leave the room. Though a maze of tunnels they walk, tunnels clearly not crafted by the hands of men. Round tunnels, very long and with a great diameter. Here there are light spells active. One of them is dressed in only a simple robe, while the other one wears cermemonial clothes.

They reach a door, decorated with strange arcane marks. Inside two people are talking, and when the men enter, they bow: "Ho_Skoteinos, are you certain that you want to continue?"

"Yes, there are others who are still in control. If they can manage that, so can I."

He places a silver ring with a black sapphire on a pedestal. He then steps into a circle and the three other people, all in ceremonial clothing, obviously mages, start chanting...

Ho_Skoteinos draws a dagger from his belt. "Lady of Loss, give me the power", he mumbles, as he punches the dagger through his heart. The chanting intensifies, and suddenly, the sapphire starts to glow. An eery green glow. And when the chanting stops, the body rises again...

When he has arisen once more, he takes a dagger and makes a cut in his chest. He puts the ring in, and then he closes the cut.

"Give me Oerthblood armor and an Oerthblood sword. Today, I will lead my army, personally. We shall show that we are willing to fight for Oerth!"

"Now, merge with me. Together, we are strong enough to deal with any enemy..."

They obey, and what leaves the room is a creature with four faces on one head, each looking grim, eight arms, each hand around an Oerthblood Longsword or Scimitar and in Oerthblood armor. Then, it casts a spell, and suddenly, there are two of them, exactely the same. After that one of them Teleports away...

---
Well, most of that post has become irrelevant when Forrester destroyed the Red Army. I will be looking for my people though...if any of them are left.
---

-----
I've become a Lich. I am joining the battle personally, taking command over my troops. I will stand next to Williams troops to defend his country.

I've Gestalted with my other 3 archmages (PL = 5).

Edena,

[color=333333]
I want to know the location the Secret Hideout from the following people:

1) The Forsaken One
2) Mr. Draco
3) Anabstercorian
4) William Ronald
5) Venus

Also, I would like to know some of their secret plans / projects.

All IC, of course.

See my post, halfway:

http://www.enworld.org/messageboard...20&pagenumber=4[/color]

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
OOC: So what does being an Intermediate God of War and Destruction allow me to do anyways?

ANSWER: Iuz's Avatar now has a PL of 20. Not to mention his name will live forever in IR infamy.

- - -

Tokiwong

Iuz sighs and his avatar retuns to his secret retreat to recuperate from the events... goes to indulge himself with his Firelander concubines... and beginning training a replacement for Malachai...
OOC: Malachai was killed as well I take it?

ANSWER: Malachai is gone. Vaporized.

- - -

creamsteak

Edena,

what is the response to my last post in the last thread?

ANSWER: Sanctus killed the red elven girl, Sanctus. You gain 1 level for that, btw.

what is the situation in my forces, are we annihilated?

ANSWER: Not annihilated. About one-third of your fighting force remains alive, most of them in Delrune.

- - -

LordMelkor{Talos}

Edena I stated in temporary threas that I merge with Red Goo, what now?

ANSWER: Lord Melkor is alive. 90 percent of the Shade were destroyed. Those that survived, survived because they were left in the Secret Retreat. All the Red Army is destroyed.

However, the Red Goo, is NOT destroyed.
It is stronger than it EVER was.
You all have been feeding it like there was no tomorrow.

Only 11th level magic has any hope, at this point, of dispelling the Red Goo and the latticework of Red Goo throughout all the crust (and now the mantle) of Oerth.

That, or complete destruction of the planet.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
'o Skoteinos wrote:

I want to know the location the Secret Hideout from the following people:

1) The Forsaken One
2) Mr. Draco
3) Anabstercorian
4) William Ronald
5) Venus

ANSWER: You will have to wait for Turn 7.

Also, I would like to know some of their secret plans / projects.

ANSWER: What plans? I think all the plans just went up in planet wrecking explosions.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Anabstercorian and his Army of Darkness (4000 PL strong) were not on Oerth when the bombardment came, so they are ok.
Likewise, Acererak was not on Oerth, so he and his undead legions were untouched.

Zouron's Eternal Order survived relatively unscathed, due to powerful magical defenses, and the fact they had to protect only a single base.
Not to mention the fact AnaKeris was not hit by the bombardment.

The five nations of AnaKeris are in ruins, half the population killed, all major cities destroyed or heavily damaged.

A similar situation exists in Aquaria, Telchuria, and Polaris (or would, in the case of Polaris, if it had had any population.)

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Edena, you told me it would work...and now, you're telling me to wait to Turn 7...

Are they still alive? If they are, how is it that I cannot find them???

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

Often you state that a character gains 1 level. Now I have been confused on this part, do you refer to one Power Level or one Character Level?

Anyway, I wonder... does "land" still exist or are we in some kind of waterworld, or some kind of lavaworld, or some kind of world at all?

Can I move forces still? I have duties that must be attended to now that the Red Goo is gone...

My Military is 136 2/3. Was researching PL affected by this hellstorm?

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
Uhm, did Angelika go down in the explosions ? It isn't in your post, but I could understand if she is lost. Just want to be sure not to write IC with Angelika if she's quite, ehm, not here ^_^

Remove ads