• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 3)

William Ronald

Explorer
Negotiate, Melkor?

You and Tokiwong want the world destroyed and you want to negotiate?

Maybe we can save the planet. However, I would say that Iuz and Melkor have a problem. They might be running low on living worshippers and temples on Oerth.

I think an intact planet is more valuable to you than a flaming slag heap. You should have thought of that. Not too much left to conquer.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz thinks for a moment... "Of course..." he turns to his few remaining missionaries, and sends them out into the Planes and other worlds.. to spread his gospel...

OOC: Iuz is secretly sending missionaries to other planes and worlds to spread his word and begin setting up cults that revere him in a myriad of forms; The Destroyer, Warmaster, Destruction, Slayer, Raveger... etc.... spend up to 15 PL for this effort, meaning whatever I have left up to 15 PL if I can muster this much... all secret of course

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen sends an inflatable balloon of a goat dressed as a prostitute to Iuz.

"I thought you would need suitable company. A fake companion to match your fake sympathy."

"The world has been pusthed to the brink, because you and Melkor decided to conquer by destruction. We are not on the same side. I fought bravely. You, however, are a coward who seeks to destroy what he can't have. Perhaps it is your upbringing. Though generally most children I know get past your stage of development by age three."

"You honestly think you can bring me to further despair with your words. Bah, Iuz the Senile should be your title."

"I asked Toril for help. I did not know this would happen and neither did you."

"I believe Forrester OWES his allies an explanation."

Hazen will talk to the Angels about everything that has happened. He is upset. I am upset.

Tokiwong

First Post
William Ronald said:
Hazen sends an inflatable balloon of a goat dressed as a prostitute to Iuz.

"I thought you would need suitable company. A fake companion to match your fake sympathy."

"The world has been pusthed to the brink, because you and Melkor decided to conquer by destruction. We are not on the same side. I fought bravely. You, however, are a coward who seeks to destroy what he can't have. Perhaps it is your upbringing. Though generally most children I know get past your stage of development by age three."

"You honestly think you can bring me to further despair with your words. Bah, Iuz the Senile should be your title."

"I asked Toril for help. I did not know this would happen and neither did you."

"I believe Forrester OWES his allies an explanation."

Hazen will talk to the Angels about everything that has happened. He is upset. I am upset.

Iuz laughs, "Iuz the senile... you honor me with your mirth..." Iuz looks to the goat, "I have to say I did not think you had it in you... and if you thought enough to send the gift then I obviously sparked something in you Angel..."

Iuz reclined his throne, "My goals are simple... oblivion... that is the only path to balance.. because it is obvious that no power on this world is capable of reaching a delicate Peaceful balance..."

Iuz pulled one of his firelander concubines into his lap, "You asked Forrster for help and this is the outcome.. perhaps you should rethink who your allies are... blind faith my kill you yet, Angel."

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Iuz

I think you'll find us more than willing to make your attempt to rule into an exercise in being conquered.

I for one really don't appreciate the attempt to turn poor Oerth into a Goo Ball and the death of a few thousand Upper Planar beings.

Edena can we get a description of what Oerth currently looks like?

Tokiwong

First Post
Kalanyr said:
Iuz

I think you'll find us more than willing to make your attempt to rule into an exercise in being conquered.

I for one really don't appreciate the attempt to turn poor Oerth into a Goo Ball and the death of a few thousand Upper Planar beings.

Edena can we get a description of what Oerth currently looks like?

OOC: Point the finger at Forrester for that he nuked the Angels... besides I love Angels... so pretty and sweet, oh and I don't want to rule... to mesy not with all of you psychos willing to nuke the planet... just seek a true balance... just you all impede that balance...

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Tokiwong:

No one was at war with you when the Red Army manifested itself. I think you have to take some of the blame. Maybe I am to blame for calling Forrester in.

Edena is probably VERY UPSET right now. I thought you and Melkor wanted to conquer not destroy the world.

Remind me never to let either of you around anything more dangerous than a plastic spoon.:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads