• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 3)

ANSWER: My pardons, but you may not demand answers out of me. You may ask for answers - you may not demand them. As for the answer to that particular question - Valkys had the most Unseelie, and always has had the most Unseelie.

Hmm owyeah PL isn't representative for numbers, so he's weaker then me, ok more PL has to mean something. And I'm not demanding answers, I'm asking for them and that because I need them to see where I stand and to think about how I'm going from there. I'm frozen sollid at the moment and I'm not just talking about the artifact, but about some other questions. it was a large mail and had alot of questions.

if you aren't in the position and haven't got the time ok, I know that now.

And if you would be so kind to give me the reasons why I'm missing out of some stuff or just give the "for balance" reason :)

just interested.

Sorry guys, you'll all just have to wait for me coming out :p

Forrester

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
OFFLINE NOTICE.

Be back later, in a few hours.

I must know what Forrester is going to do, before I can continue.

So these bombardments destroyed the Red Army, but they *aren't* destroying the Red Goo. Instead, they're making it stronger, or something.

Is that correct? Bizarre, but correct?

It would seem that the thing to do is stop bombardment then. I will use 10th level magic to help heal some of the damage done to the lands of the Oerthian Alliance, and try to stop/contain the Red Goo.

Tokiwong

First Post
Forrester said:

So these bombardments destroyed the Red Army, but they *aren't* destroying the Red Goo. Instead, they're making it stronger, or something.

Is that correct? Bizarre, but correct?

It would seem that the thing to do is stop bombardment then. I will use 10th level magic to help heal some of the damage done to the lands of the Oerthian Alliance, and try to stop/contain the Red Goo.

I think it is the fact that the bombardments caused so much death and despair that is what the Red Goo feeds off of and grows stronger... basically Forrester you did about 20 times more damage then Melkor, Iuz, and Red Army out together... good job... glad to have you onboard the Oerth Destruction Team...

Uvenelei

First Post
How much PL do I have left? I need to know what I have left before I can act.

Also, could you answer some of my previous questions:

Did Kalanyr give 10th level magic to the metallic dragons?

Has anyone come to help Oerth in response to Bahamut's call? Did he even send it out?

Do we know IC where the Army of Darkness is and that the Shade are hiding out on Luna?

How much time has passed since the Red Armada was formed?

Last edited:

TO Sollir:

-Hellmaster, I invite you to join me and Iuz, EMBRACE the power of Red Doom! DO it and you WILL find TRUE power, and true evil. You are a being of chaos and evil, you have no place in Union Of Worlds, dominated by Law!

Kalanyr

Explorer
I'm still chaotic, so are whatever remains of my power and I still think you are a apocalyptic imbecile.

Edena a few things
1) How many of my people remain?
2) Could you please clarify what you meant by full research?
3) Did I give the good dragons 10th level magic?
4) You mentioned I had an avatar but I thought you said I was a Demigod. I didn't think Demigods had Avatars without special circumstances.

I send my Avatar down to heal those I can.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Cauterize it!

Anabstercorian looks at Forrester with a fervorous expression on his face. << We must continue! The Red Goo will only gain strength from this unless we finish it off NOW! Give the inhabitants of Oerth a week to retreat to their dimensional strongholds, and then we must sterilize the surface of Oerth. It's the only way to be sure! >>

<< I will tell my people to begin construction of more Rockjammers to store refugees. It's the only way the inhabitants of Oerth will ever see the Sun again. >>

=============

Remember, Luna is heavily infused with Red Goo. I intend to sterilize the moons. Everyone who is currently ON the moon, I am sending Rockjammers to pick you up and allow you to escape.
Oerth is dead. Time for you to build a new world.
That's my job.
Edena, how many levels did I get? I need 13 more before I can master creation of Substare. Once I do that, I can start constructing a Penumbral Hub.

Remove ads