(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 1a)

Mr. Draco

First Post
Ok, then the 11th level powers represented by myself, serpenteye, and the humanoid alliance will each (all three) work on the creation of a new race (Cydians) through the metamorphoses of our people. (as our 1 hour actions)

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
To the Kevellond League:

The Union of Oerth, alongside the Humanoid Alliance of Toril is now working towards the enlightenment of our people. This method is through Cydian Metamorphosis. Cydians, are extremely lawful by nature, and work together, holding very little qualms against each other. Also, Cydians abhor waste and unnecessary evil (i.e.- slaughter, genocide, treachery, torture, etc...)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Now that I HAVE made the above ruling, I request that each player tell me what their Power is trying to accomplish.

I will consider this day 0 of Turn 7, instead of day 1.

That way, you may announce Turn-long actions.
You may announce week-long actions.
You may announce day-long actions.
You may announce hour-long actions.
You may announce actions that take less than an hour, although it probably won't make sense to do so.

Your Power may attempt ONE 11th level feat from the lists of possibilities.
One, and only one, feat at a time - please read the rules above concerning this matter.

Remember - if you intend to declare Category 4 Attacks or Defenses, or hold Attacks and Defenses of ANY strength (even Category 1), you may not attempt a feat requiring longer than an hour.
That restriction is in force during the day your Power throws Category 4 Attacks and Defenses, and on any days Attacks and Defenses are held over into.

For example, you can give several thousand of your people all the abilities of the Tarrasque, raising your Power's PL by 1000.
That takes an hour, so you can Attack, Defend, and Hold normally.

If you give several tens of thousands of your people all the abilities of the Tarrasque, thus raising your Power's PL by 10,000, you are restricted to Category 3 Attacks and Defenses, and cannot Hold Attacks and Defenses.

William Ronald

Explorer
I will have to do the communications posts without the benefit of 11th level magic.

If at all possible, Amlauril's daughter is freed and restored as I described earlier. (She deserves it.) I will ask any Oerth Alliance members to try to free her and restore her if I cannot do it and maintain my attack/defense level. (Sadly, the needs of the many will have to outweigh those of the one in this instance. However, I am asking ANY ally who is making a level 3 or lower attack to help Amlauril's daughter. It is up to you, Edena, to decide if this is successful and whether she wishes to address any issues in the IR.)

If I am limited to one feat requiring an hour or less, it would be creating thousands of lakes of Oerthblood. People can spread it throughout my territory. All Oerth Alliance members and allies will have access to the lakes. (Maybe the Oerthblood can be spread to help combat the mists.)

If I can do my feats that take only a few minutes or less, I will do so.

You are doing a GREAT job in leading us through the uncharted waters of 11th level magic.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
You can create a full Flying City, ala Netheril. This city can spelljam as per above.

Iuz opts to make Chorazin a true flying city ala Netheril... a true Fortress City for his people... spending an hour to make it so...

Iuz has already removed the Red Scourge from his territories for he has no need for it... he knows its secrets and has learned all he has needed to learn... from it.

OOC: So we can only do one feat per day or will you run this by hours? Just wondering

Anabstercorian

First Post
What did I do?

Ugh. Apparently my "evil madman" rep is going to haunt me forever.

Edena, I support your decision to limit 11th level madness. It's scope is infinite, its power is not.

I just realized I may still have some Red Goo left around some where, but i'm pretty sure Edena took it implicity that I was getting rid of it. If there's any Red Goo or Redsteel left around, I'm releasing it from its imprisonment as of now.

I am using a one-hour effect to accelerate the construction of the Penumbral Hub.

Remove ads