(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 1b)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Declaring my rulings null and void will avail you not. :D

- - -

SOLLIR ...

You are now the Player of Acererak.

Send me any Attack/Defense statements for him.

- - -

FORSAKEN ONE ...

Festy Dog gave you permission to run his Power on Day 2?

If he did - if he personally gave you permission - then you may play his Power this Day.

Please send me Festy Dog's Attack and Defense statements.

Anabstercorian

First Post
I think that Athas has temporarily reverted to a mundane world, not unlike our own, where such things are simply not possible! Thanks for removing it from the equation, Forsaken One. Life becomes easier.

Also, O Skoteinos? OOC, I request you not make your ship out of substare. Substare is an ancient secret of the Illithid, and it would lose some of its charm if it could be created by just anyone. At the moment, I'm the only entity in this entire metaversal string that can produce it! Adamantine is just as good if you nullify its weight with magic, and I'm sure you can.

Kalanyr. KILL MINA.

Here's my theory on Mina. I think that she's a rogue avatar of Takhisis. Think about it - she the God of Ambition, but she's the cream of the crop. she doesn't have anyone to over come. So part of her own psyche breaks away and starts trying to overcome herself, through Mina. It explains her omniscience, her enormous power, her perfection. Everything.
It's also probably completely wrong, but wtf. Smack her and her One God clear out of the ballpark, Kal.

Forsaken One, think you can do to Krynn what you did to Athas? Get them out of the way while we fight it out? We can use it as a shelter for our civilians - Not even 11th level magical assaults can hit them there.

!

Edena, I'm quite pissed off now.

And you just very much demorilised myself with this how bad can I execute what I changed, you know what I changed but you changed more and I didn't say I was fdoing that, hellow I'm altering reality here not you...... That really got me on edge that bad interpretation and execution.

Owyeah before you hit me on that as well, I attacked Rajaat before it so he is supposed to be mine hiveminded and all anyway.

And why the hell wouldn't there be any travel in and out of that crystal sphere? You can travel by technology anyway (like the 30,000 PL fleet of Festy dog that is present on Athas)

And were 20,000 PL groundforces of me there just like I posted before.

This means you just very badly executed MY change in reality (or you want the artifact and let me pick a target and let you create some random effect since that is just what you did Magic and psionics are VERY different)

Well it seems I just got stuck with my PC and 20,000 PL of my forces.
Festy dog just got stranded with a Massive Starship fleet of 30,000 PL.

As I posted the intend was to kill MAGIC not Psionics, jeez interesting in what you are going to to with my next change in reality.... holding my breath for that one because that will cause some :):):):) to hit the fan if you misinterprete that...

I'm quite agitated... I was killing magic so I would have Psionics and Tech there and no magic on which everyone else was relying.

btw why the hell would anyone want to make his population psionically active now since there is no use for it because it just get's cancelled anyway.

Thanks...... I'd like some good explanations why the hell this went wrong that badly. I change reality like I said... Kill all magic, can't seee where that could go wrong.
(And you stated very specifically the difference between psionics and magic on Athas the second Iuz and Melkor invaded it).

Awaiting your respons..

Hope it's good since you just kicked me out of the IR (at least temporarily and I jsut hurt Festys trust bad by this DM move :( Cost him 30,000 PL)

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Well, substare *is* the hardest material out there, and that was the point: I can make the city out of any know substance, and a substance which is inertly protected against Disintegration (I believe I read that somewhere) seem like a great thing to build a city from...it's all about efficiency, remember?

Festys moves.

Festy will be attacking the SAME TARGET AS I AM ATTACKING

And Festy will be defending himself.

Both category 4. (means his defense will stack with day 1 right?)

Ow wait, can I attack now anyway at all since my pc and 99% of my stuff is stuck?

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Yours Truly regards the vitrolic post above by Forsaken One.

- - -

Forsaken One:

Use your Second Change in Reality to make Psionics possible on Athas, but not Magic.

Then, you will have exactly the situation that you wanted to have.

Be more careful in your statements concerning future Changes in Reality, Forsaken One.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Welll....

I'm kind of have to agree with Forsaken One on this one. He DID specifically state that he wanted to leave tech and psionics active, and he stated it several times. Perhaps his control over the Dreams isn't as firm as he hoped, but either way... I think he deserved a little forewarning on this. I support you either way, but that's my opinion.

In the future, I'd suggest that you run your final posts past Forsaken One before you post them on the board. That should prevent any more conflicts and vitriol like the above.

Last edited:

Indeed.

I stated in multiple tiems so please don't post that I didn't mention it specifically because I DID.

And how much am I out of the IR now? If you hold on to your rulings I'm effectively out of this IR.

( and alot of Festy :confused: )

And I need a ruling on if I could do that to Rajaat or not. So if he part of me now yes/no (and why not if not).
And If I am stranded there can I still atack with 11th? (though it would be pitifull anyway).

So personally since I did state what it's desired effects should, I would appreciate a rerule on the happened on Athas (the intended and posted and stated version).

Please?:D

And I mailed you my attack/defense about an hour or 2 ago :(

vitrolic post

What means vitrolic? :(

Last edited:

Remove ads