(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 1b)

Edena, you mentioned that I could claim Acererak or the Black Brotherhood instead of Rajaat just recently, I choose to claim Acererak instead if that is possible.

Assuming this is possible...
"Melkor, do whatever to Athas as you wish..."

Edit-And if that is possible, I will recall that 10k PL of red army back to the League of Warlords to protect it.

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post
Day 2 action: clean up the Red Goo in and around the alternate Isle of the Phoenix. (hour action)

Forsaken One, if my time travel plan worked I'll send 50,000 PL of angels to your aid.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Day 2 Action - (Quickly)
Calling Ellisterae's Avatar.
No Domination, no set time period. She can stay as long as she likes and go whenever. And do whatever she pleases.

"Oh Lady of Blades, we ask your aid in this time of darkness. We ask for your blessing and support."

Quick Reminder- I released all of Anabs items except the True Staff, who's true purpose I'm trying to work out.

Edena, I try to merge those 5000 pl of my Athasian allies into Red Army as quickly as possible, it doesn`t matter if Dragon Kings are unwilling to cooperate- they will attacked by surprise by Red Army of Athas that is stationed in their cities!

I am sending an additional 30 000 of Red Army to protect League Of Warlords.

Last edited:

EDENA IMPORTANT:

Skot and William allowed me to rule over the fate of Rajaats forces.

I will imprison them and CDG them by hiveminding them and assimilating them into the swarm as some nice powerfull mindless minions to serve the Queen.

(this is when I can't directly choose that I can hivemind them all as a 11th level attack itself then I would have done that and skot as well and william would have turned his guys over to us.)

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Edena, Formians aren't really affected by the "no magic" thing: their intellect, their resistances and the immunities and even their Hive Mind are (Ex) abilities, which means they even function without magic present (in an Anti-magic field).

Also, Formians are Outsiders, not Magical Beasts.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
11th level magic action for Day 2:

What kind of Flying City can you create with 11th level magic in a day?

You can create a Flying City of 1,000 cubic miles in size (an area roughly the size of New York City.)
Given this long to work on the project, your 11th level army of mages, clerics, psionics, etc. can produce very extreme changes in the fundamental realities governing all aspects of the Flying City and those in it. (read: outlandish, impossible, unbelievable, ridiculous, absurd, crazy, mind-boggling, staggering.)
The result could be a normal city, or a city out of some beautiful dream, or a city out of some demented nightmare.
You can now build 10th level magic into the Flying City, magnifying the alterations in reality concerning it and all within it by about fivefold.

The city is a sort of Adamantine (Or Sun/bstare, if I can create it) Borg Cube (10 by 10 by 10 miles). It’s built for effeciency, not intimidation or outside appearance.

Changes / Special Effects:

- Creep grows almost everywhere and regenerates at an enormous pace. It also affects my forces and my allies inside.
- Evil and/or Chaotic creatures can’t enter the city. If they try, they are teleported to the other side.
- Fires (both magical and non magical) are immediately extinguished (sorry, no smoking ;)). Light is provided magically.
- Temperature is a pleasant 20 – 25 degrees Celcius, except in storage rooms, in the stoves of the forges and other special places.
- Spending 4 hours in the city heals you totally, and removes all ability damage, cures all poisons and diseases, totally refreshes you, and enables you to remomorize your spells.
- The city can emit clouds of spores. These spores intercept projectiles (bullets, rays), but they are also highly corrosive, quickly reducing incoming missiles, and even airplanes to scrap metal.
- The city can Planeshift and can Manifest (Su) when on the Ethereal Plane.
- The city is semi-sentient (Think Necropolis of Mir, from an Inquest of LONG ago...): Suggestion, Charm Monster, Dominate Monster, Detect Thoughts at will as a 16th level Wizard. Though it has no control over its own navagation or its navigator. AL: LN, Hive Minded (Ex) with my PC.
- All leaders can communicate with their minions as if they all had the Hive Mind (Ex) ability.
- The city has an Oerthblood sprinkler system. Whenever the presence of Red Goo (or Red Steel Weapons, or Red Goo Creatures) is detected (inside the city, or really close to it), the city activates its sprinkler system in that section to eliminate the thread.
- The City has both magical and psionic transportation capabilities.

Edena, is this all possible (tell me what’s not possible in 1 day, and I’ll scrap / replace it)? Can I add more special features? And how many people live in New York City?

Remove ads