• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 2)

Anabstecoarian receives a mental message from Melkor:

-I can feel that you are angry, well, I can assure you that I haven`t had such a fun for a long time, I was delighted to hear screams of millions of your Squids, as they met their doom. But I would be even more delighted in bringing oblivion to YOU, come, I am waiting in Astral Plane.

Edena note that my subversion of Calimshan, Amm and Tethyr wasn`t only due to magic, I had many agents there, I had 6,5 000 pl in Realmspace while having no realm there, it means that those represent my followers in lands of Commonwealth, Humanoid Alliance etc.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
WAR

ATTACKS AND DEFENSES ON DAY 3, TURN 7

11TH LEVEL DUELING ON DAY 3, TURN 7

4 against Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster - 75% intact: - 1 to Attacks and Defenses / Attack by Melkor (4), Defense is 6, - 1 modifier is in effect, Final Number is - 1

15 against Melkor’s Church of Shade and Shadow Empire - 74% intact: - 1 to Attacks and Defenses / Attack by Anabstercorian (4), Dagger (4), Kaboom (7), Defense is 4, - 1 modifier in effect, Final Number is 12

7 against (Rhialto) The Black Brotherhood - 88% intact / Attack by Festy Dog (4), ‘o Skoteinos (3), Defense is 4, no modifiers in effect, Final Number is 3

4 against William’s Kevellond League - 97% intact / Attack by Black Brotherhood (4), Defense is 4, no modifiers are in effect, Final Number is 0

4 against Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact / Attack by Corrupted Allies of Melkor (4), Defense is 9, no modifiers are in effect, Final Number is - 5

- - -

COUP DE GRACES ON DAY 3, TURN 7

No Coup de Graces went off on Day 3

- - -

MISCELLANEOUS

All Held Attacks gain 2 Categories in strength for Day 4. (Secrecy is maintained)
All Held Coup de Graces gain 2 Categories in strength for Day 4. (Secrecy is maintained)
All Held Defenses gain 2 Categories in strength for Day 4. (Secrecy is maintained)

All Powers who made an Attack are considered to have reset themselves, requiring they prepare a new Attack (restarting from Category 0) on Day 4.

Powers who declared they were Defending themselves, and who were subjected to one or more Attacks, are considered to have had their Defenses fully discharged.
They are considered to be forcibly reset, requiring they prepare a new Defense (restarting from Category 0) on Day 4.

Powers who declared they were Defending another Power, where that other Power was subjected to one or more Attacks, are considered to have had their Defenses fully discharged.
They are considered to be forcibly reset, requiring they prepare a new Defense (restarting from Category 0) on Day 4.

Powers who declared they were Defending another Power, where that other Power was not subjected to an Attack are considered to have Held their Defenses.
Such Held Defenses gain 2 Categories in strength for Day 4. (Secrecy is maintained.)

- - -

Are there any mistakes in the above Order of Battle?

Remember that you cannot now declare you are Holding an Attack: it is too late.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

Looks correct to me (Kal, Kaboom, Myself, and William). I don't know about anybody else's goals.

Sollir,

That reminds me: What are you charging for now? Email me... I forget.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
EDENA,

The Forsaken One performed a coup de grace on Rajaat. I emailed that, and since Forsaken One gave me control of his power, so what's the problem???

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen issues a statement:

"We all stand at the edge of a precipice. We can chose to back away, or we can continue fighting and risk all of us falling into a deep descent into horror. If we put aside war, we can reverse the touches and try to pursue a lasting peace. How do we serve our gods, our ancestors, or our heritage if we let our worlds fall into the Domain of Dread."

"We have the might to reject the Dark Powers. It lies within ourselves; all we have to do is to chose not to fight now. I did not say that we shall forever have peace. The words never and forever are perhaps too long to be used by mortals. However, for our time, we can step away from the brink of ruin."

OOC:

Zouron, take your time for a response. The personal agenda was revenge. What is the point of revenge if we all fall into the Domain of Dread? There is a time and a place for everything. Again, sorry if my initial comments seemed a little harsh or vague. You are doing a remarkable job in fostering peace among former foes and cleaning up the environment.

kaboom

First Post
Re: WAR

Edena_of_Neith said:
ATTACKS AND DEFENSES ON DAY 3, TURN 7

11TH LEVEL DUELING ON DAY 3, TURN 7

4 against Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra - 100% intact / Attack by Corrupted Allies of Melkor (4), Defense is 8, no modifiers are in effect, Final Number is - 4

- - -

Are there any mistakes in the above Order of Battle?

Remember that you cannot now declare you are Holding an Attack: it is too late.

My defense should be 9.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Melkor said:
Edena, my additional 11th level power will add 4 points to my attack on turn 3( you received my email?)

Mr Draco

Rivalen`s response to Kas:

-What proof that we won`t betray you? Let`s say that it wouldn`t make sense, we have too many enemies and are in desperate need for allies. Anyway our rebellion would have succeed already, for most of The Shade support my vievs and are tired of Melkor`s foolish leadership, yet The Shadowking has its Red Army, which is mighty, and which we cannot defeat.
Anyway I have a plan to strike against Melkor himself, not only his Avatar. Actually an ally of mine has travelled to the past, to aquire the knowledge of the spell known as Karsus Avatar from its creator. I am not sure if he will be succesful( OOC:Edena) but we might replicate this effect with 11th level magic only, with the aid of Union Of Worlds and its allies. Than I would like to become The New God Of The Shade, but I would share his Divine Power with you and God Emperor. Than nothing will stop us from creating a new era of prosperity, which shall be ruled by logic and reason, principles that you and God-Emperor follow, and so would The Shade if it wasn`t for Melkor`s madness.

This seems like a possible plan. You shall have the support of the Union of Worlds in this undertaking for

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads