(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 5)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Like a child to his mother when he knows he did something bad, Sanctus looks at his peer in the will of good and speaks,

I'm sorry... everything that has happened is our fault. Vecna came to our home, and instead of helping him, we killed him. Then the Red Goo came, and instead of healing the soulsl, some of us cultivated its evil and let it spread. Then after the Red Goo, and not to mention nuclear weapons, were used to kill hundreds of people... we decided to fight some more. I made a pact with a very bad man... or person... and I said I wouldn't hurt him if he didn't hurt me. Then he decided to hurt me. And there were mists... and the mists were trying to send us to Ravenloft where we expect to be abused and tortured...

I'm sorry...

Creamsteak

Explorer
I have to go for the night, but I have a good reason...

My little brother has two friends spending the night... and they asked me to DM. There can't be a better reason, right? Teaching new players is the whole point of DnD to me.

Vaeregoth steps through the gate along with the few of her new strain.
As she charges her energies and her ravaging minions leap forward into the formians waiting at the other side of the portal she gets ripped from reality.

Finding herself looking at... what?
She regards it, feels the reading of the Hives mind and she takes a well weighed guess about what she is currently regarding.

<<We are existing to create, to live, and to construct but everywhere the chaos follows us>>

<<We took a world of mentally related kin much like yourself many years ago into our care so their worlds might be preserved>>

<<We attacked, we were victorious and we obliterated those who threatend existance of those who we care for. Our mental kin.>>

<<Now we are ready to defend what is ours. We live to live and to create, but if noone will let us we well make those we hinder us let us do what we were ment to do>>

<<What brings you to meddle in the affairs of.. lesser species?>>

Spoof

First Post
Alzem will step forward and answer the creature.

“You wish to know why we did what we did?
If any can truly answer then they are wiser than me

What we did some did for pride,
Others for power,
Others in fear, and still others in defense.

What we have done has hurt and killed uncounted legions
What we will can do will make those seem few by comparison

In every cycle things grow and die
This would has grown for a long time, now it is dying
Possibly it will rise from the ashes new and better then before, like a phoenix
Or it could stay there, cold and lifeless for all eternity

What is done here is for the mortals to decide, not you, not me
You were called here, I know.
Stay and watch, learn what pride and hatred can do.
But do not miss the capacity for love to heal

Watch”

Kalanyr

Explorer
Just out of interest why do these Death Machines get multiple 11th level attacks? Whats basically happening is everyones defense gets discharged for 0 reason. Which is weird. But oh well.

(Btw, William, Self-Centered Child comment is just right! I am mimicing and roleplaying Hellmaster Phibrizzo to an extent of what he was in the Slayers series...his outer child form reflects his inner spirit as well :))

kaboom

First Post
Thayadon mentally responds to the Taraakian:

"I am doomed. I have committed many sins. You will kill me. There is no excuse for doing evil, and I almost certainly have done the evil of many, many men. I ask only two things of you. The first is that you spare my people, all of them, even Acererak. The second is that you tell me my life story. As you know, every so often I edit out all my memory so that I don't become a bore. I feel that I should know what I did in my life before being cast out of it.”

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO SOLLIR

The taraakian looks away from the leaders of the IR, anger clearly showing in his face.

He summons Phibrizzo, who appears before him immediately.

The taraakian telepathically asks of Phibrizzo:

- - -

Would you care to explain your actions?

Last edited:

Remove ads